Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday!

Thursday August 28, 2014

Greetings!

I am back!

Sorry for the lack of e-mails!

Been busy coaching!!!

Takes a lot of time!!!!!!!!

Not doing much Announcing either!

1st game Friday at 3pm!

I am excited!

First official game!!

It been hot in my helmet the last few days! Feels like it been 120 degrees in it!

Coaching Away games too Hopefully!

Coaching at Easton Tuesday!

Did watch Jimmy Fallon last night!

Don't know why i was up that late!

Friday night I am awake to midnight Announcing the BIG TICKET!

I Won't give up that!

Then have to work early Saturday morning! COFFEE!

BUSY FRIDAY!

10AM LAST DAY OF FITNESS AT MUHLENBURG

I WILL MISS THOSE PEOPLE!

EASTON FITNESS CENTER - HERE COMES THE WEAVE!!!!!

3PM AND 4:30PM COACHING FIELD HOCKEY

6PM COLLECTING TICKETS AT NAZARETH FOOTBALL

5TH YEAR COLLECTING TICKETS!

I AM GETTING OLD!!!

11PM ANNOUNCING BIG TICKET ON WFMZ

How is everybody?

How was your week?

Ready for Labor Day?

Anything fun?

I Been great!

Having a great week!

It a whole new world of work for me!

I Love it!

Also,

my website

www.nazarethsports.net

Been busy with that!!!!!!


SOME HAPPY NEWS COMING!

A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT COMING WITHIN HOURS REGARDING NAZARETH SCHOOL DISTRICT ON THE WEB!!!!!!!!

There are extra 2013-2014 Comet Yearbooks for sale in Room 259. Students should see Ms. Gerhard in between classes or during homeroom if interested. The cost is $105 each.

Thanks from the Comet Yearbook staff!

Alan Davis

Follow me on Twitter @NazHSPrincipal
Seniors are reminded to schedule their senior portrait session at Christmas City Studios. The deadline is November 10th if students wish to appear in the yearbook. Christmas City Studios can be contacted at 610.691.2109.

The Comet Yearbook staff thanks you!

Alan Davis

Have you been to the Allentown Fair?

I Haven't.

Have a safe Labor Day Weekend!

Talk to you Tuesday!

COACH WEAVER

No comments: