Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday!

Wednesday March 24, 2010

This E-Mail is Dedicated to Carla Dalrymple

Today is Carla's Birthday!! Happy Birthday Carla! I Went to HGA With Carla in Johnstown and she is a great friend!!!!!

Please keep Carla's sister Erin in your thoughts, she been battling health concerns and been in and out of the Hospital.

The Nazareth Boys Basketball team will be on RCN4 Cable and WGPA 1100 Thursday LIVE From 6pm to 7pm Thursday night!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coach Joe Ardt and some of the players will be in the studio!!! They knocked on my door Sunday night with a Sign Basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't miss them on RCN4 Thursday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Liberty Boys Basketball Tonight!

7:00pm tonight on RCN4 LIVE At Council Rock South High As Liberty Take on Penn Wood! I Will be Announcing it!

Best Wishes to Meredith marakovits who got hired to do Yankees games on ESPN 1050 In New York!

We will miss you here in the Lehigh Valley Meredith!

Best Wishes Meredith!

Also best wishes to my wonderful mom who is really battling health problems lately. Get Well Mom!

Tuesday morning was the worse walk I Ever had, there were WORMS Everywhere. BIG ONES TOO. It was awful. I Had to keep looking how to bypass them. I HATE Those things. They got in my TIRES Too. My wonderful attendent Diana Back had to get them out before I Could go in the House after my Walk.

Attendent Care Services are going great! I have such a sweetheart name ''Diana'' She is so awesome and so sweet too!! I Miss PAM From Johnstown but this lady Diana is Number 2 right after PAM, If I Can't have PAM I Can't think of a better lady to help me than DIANA!!!!!! PAM, I STILL LOVE YOU OUT THERE IN CHIEFS COUNTRY BUT LET'S FACE IT, JOHNSTOWN IS SO BORING, NO SPORTS OUT THEREE OR NOTHING AND NOW WITH THE CHIEFS LEAVING JOHNSTOWN, JOHNSTOWN WILL EVEN BE MORE BORING. I HOPE MY DAD DRIVES ME OUT THERE TO SEE MY BABY PAM AND EVERYBODY ELSE!!!!!!!

I Still want to work with Kids again. I Never knew I Wanted to until I Got the experience that I Had when I Worked in the REC HALL In Johnstown, that was such a great honor for 3 years!

I Really hope a school or a organzation in this area give me a opportunity to work with Kids again, I Would do such a great job, just like I Did when I Ran the Rec Hall in Johnstown!

Rosie O'Donnell To Return To Daytime TV Former 'View' Co-Host: New Program Will Be About 'Love And Laughter In The Afternoon'

'Replay' chronicling Easton/Phillipsburg rivalry nominated for Sports Emmy!

Congrats to Easton and P-Burg High Schools on this great honor!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you?

How was your week?

Are you up to anything?

I am pretty well!

Been having a Busy Week!

Baseball is Back, lots of Spring Training Games!

Monday at 11am did my Radio Show and at 6pm did the news on CBS 3 And watched the St Patty Day Parade on RCN4 And at 10pm did the news on CW57.

Tuesday at 11am did my Radio Show and watched the PA HOUSE And at noon did Talk Philly on CBS3 And at 6pm did the news on CBS3 And at 10pm did the news on CW57.

I am filling in for Pat C. All week at Noon and at 6pm for Susban Barnett on CBS3!!

Shout out to Sandy Phillips!! A Great lady, I Love seeing her everyday, she makes me so happy talking to her, a great smile and a great personality!!!!

SCHEDULE:
Wednesday:
8:30am-10:30am ATTENDENT
11am-NOON RADIO SHOW ON WEEX 1230 AND 1320
10am-3pm GLEN MAC AND ANTHONY GARGANO ON 610 WIP
11am PA HOUSE
1pm Mike Francessa
1pm Announce Phillies Baseball on ESPN
4-6pm ATTENDENT
4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 1230
7pm Announce Liberty-Penn Wood Boys Basketbal on RCN4 From Council Rock
10pm Anchor the news on CW57

Thursday:
8:30am-10:30am ATTENDENT
11am-NOON RADIO SHOW ON WEEX 1230 AND 1320
10am-3pm GLEN MAC AND ANTHONY GARGANO ON 610 WIP
1pm Mike Francessa
4-6pm ATTENDENT
4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 1230
NCAA BASKETBALL ON CBS ALL NIGHT
6pm-7pm RCN SPORTS TALK ON RCN4 FEATURING THE NAZARETH BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM
10pm Anchor the news on CW57

Friday:
8:30am-10:30am ATTENDENT
11am-NOON RADIO SHOW ON WEEX 1230 AND 1320
10am-3pm GLEN MAC AND ANTHONY GARGANO ON 610 WIP
1pm Mike Francessa
NOON Announce Girls Basketball on PCN
2pm Announce Boys Basketball on PCN
4-6pm ATTENDENT
4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 1230
6pm Announce Girls Basketball on PCN
8pm Announce Boys Basketball on PCN
NCAA BASKETBALL ON CBS ALL NIGHT
10pm Anchor the news on CW57


Saturday:
NCAA BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT ON CBS
9am-NOON KEITH GROLLER'S BASKETBALL AWARDS SHOW ON 1470 THE FOX
11am 69 Sports Saturday on WEEX 1230
NOON Announce Girls Basketball on PCN
2pm Announce Boys Basketball on PCN
6pm Announce Girls Basketball on PCN
8pm Announce Boys Basketball on PCN
10pm Anchor 10pm news on CW57


Sunday:
9:30am-NOON Jolly Joe Timmer on 1100am WGPA
9am-Noon John Richetta on 1470 THE FOX
12-3pm Jeff Dean on 1100am WGPA
10pm Anchor 10pm news on CW57





RIP:
Dale Earenhardt SR.
Davey Allison
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler
Jene Flick
Frank Jenny
Jennifer Jacksits
Donald Williams
John Marzano
Andrew Millheim
Harold Rrenyold
Todd Rothrock
Wayne Grube
Catherine Baker Knoll
Josh Booth
Francesco Tolerico
Craig Borst
George Williams
Deborah Ed
Phil Newbaker
Harry Kalas
Dan Ozark
Chuck Daly
Brenton Krouse
Joshua Miller
Gary Pappa
Farrah Facett
Irv Homer
Michael Jackson
Steve Mcnair
Paul Marcinkowski
Walt Cronkite
Henry Tomkowski (Who raised a great and fun Daughter)
Tom Partridge
Angelica Fox
Melissa Kinsella
Joey Beers
Ben Yorgy
Brooke Stephens
Ryan Zawada
Frank Silfries
Pumpkin Groller
Al Alberts
Morgan Mcginis
Jason Gilligan
Harriet Lindenmoyer
Barbara Johnson
Chris Henry
Oral Roberts
Patti Heffner
Britney Murphy
Glen W. Bell Jr
Vince Heinlein
Heather Miller
John Murtha
Julio Rivera
Aaaron Groff




SHOUT OUT TO MY J-TOWN ATTENDENT PAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, DreamKids and Keith Groller, Ray Kaminski Fan Clubs!

Keep It real!

Stay Safe and always remember to Smile and Think about all the Heroes!!!!

Thanks for your Time!

My blog Website with lots of INFO:

http://nazoeagle.blogspot.com/

GO LIBERTY!!

REMEMBER TO WATCH NAZARETH BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM AT 6PM ON RCN4 THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

SEE YOU FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: