Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday!

Friday June 19, 2009

Thoughts are with Patrick O'Brien's Family as he was found Dead on his porch Sunday morning at his home in Nazareth. He was only 33 years old. Keep his family in your thoughts.

Congrats to Tera Newman my former co-worker at HGA In Johnstown as she recentely had a new baby! A Few weeks ago. I Keep forgetting to say something. I Finally remembering Today!

Good Luck to my High School Speech Therapist Patti Bradley as she is having foot surgery next week. I Wish her a very quick recovery!!!!!!!!!!!

A Airplane Pilot Died on a flight to Newark on Thursday. That is very sad news.

It's Friday!

Another weekend!

Sunny Today!

Go enjoy every minute.

I Forget what the Sun looks like anymore.

It been so long!

More rain Saturday though

YUCK.

How was your week?

Did you have a good week?

Did you stay dry?

I Did!

It was a Wet Thursday.

What are you doing this weekend?

I Will be Busy Announcing!

Nazareth legion Baseball is still UNDERFEATED!

11-0

Awesome Record!

Phillies however are having trouble playing at home.

They do so much better on the ROAD.

I Wonder why they can't win at home.

PA HOUSE Is off until Monday at 1pm.

They did not get anywhere this week.

Too much Arguing about what to Talk about.

BIG Thing this week was Department of Aging

Long Term Living for people.

They were also talking about closing down Shriners Hospital.

Shriners help Special Need Children

I Used to be there when I Was a Baby!

I Had surgeries there in Shriners when I Was little.

I Really hope they don't close it.

I Feel bad for those kids.

June 30th is creeping up fast.

They said next week they will be in session all next week.

Even next weekend. They were told to pack clothes for 10 days.

Maybe they will finally do something next week!

Wednesday at 6pm went to the Nazareth at Jeffs Baseball game at BECAHI And at 7pm Announced Phillies Baseball on Comcast and at 10pm anchored the news on CW57.

Thursday at 10am did my Radio Show and at 1pm on Comcast Announced Phillies Baseball and at 6pm watched RCN SPORTS TALK SHOW And at 7:30pm watched JOLLY JOE TIMMER SHOW And at 10pm anchored the news on CW57.

PA Stoners Tonight!

That will be fun to Announce!

BIG 33 GAME Saturday on the NFL NETWORK At 7pm!

Those players get to be on NATIONAL TV!

I Can't wait to Announce that too!

I Hope Nazareth Carnival going great.

They been getting wet.

I always rain for that every year.

Jeff Dally Golf Tournament going on Today Friday!

I Hope it goes great!

RCN SPORTS TALK SHOW Was great Thursday night!

Chris Michaels does a wonderful job on that every week!!!!

Mcdonalds Football next Thursday!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see RCN And my buddy Gary Laubach and my other buddy who is a awesome person Keith Groller!!!!!!

I Hope Keith doing well!!!! He is a super person and really cares about the Student Athletes!!!!!

Also shout out to Mike Blouse!!! Don't want to leave him out since I Am talking FOOTBALL Here Today!!!!

Also Hello to Darlene Seals of Johnstown hope she is ok!! Haven't heard from her in ages. Probably busy with the Very few kids that decides to make problems at HGA.

I Hope HGA Had fun at the Altoona Curve Baseball Game Tuesday night! Altoona won that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Listen on the internet Tuesday night! Altoona in last place in the standings in the Eastern League.

I Also hope HGA Had fun Bowling Thursday night!

WEEKEND SCHEDULE:
Friday:
10am Radio Show
11am JOLY JOE TIMMER
11am Jody Mac
10am Glen Mac
1pm MIKE FRANCESSA
2pm 7TH HEAVEN
4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 1230
6pm Announce Football on PCN
7pm Announce Stoners Soccer on RCN4
7pm Announce Phillies Baseball on Comcast
10pm Anchor the news on CW57

Saturday:
9am JACK AND JOE ON WGPA 1100AM
10am 69 Sports Saturday on WEEX 1230
7pm Announce Phillies Baseball on Comcast
7pm ANNOUNCE BIG 33 FOOTBALL ON NFL NETWORK
10pm Anchor 10pm news on CW57


Sunday:
9:30am-NOON Jolly Joe Timmer on 1100am WGPA
9am-Noon John Richetta on 1470 WSAN
1:30pm Announce Phillies Baseball on MYPHL 17
12-3pm Jeff Dean on 1100am WGPA
5:30pm NAZARETH AT E-BURG LEGION BASEBALL
10pm Anchor 10pm news on CW57

R.I.P.
Dale Earenhardt SR.
Davey Allison
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler
Jene Flick
Frank Jenny
Jennifer Jacksits
Donald Williams
John Marzano
Andrew Millheim
Harold Rrenyold
Todd Rothrock
Wayne Grube
Catherine Baker Knoll
Josh Booth
Francesco Tolerico
Craig Borst
George Williams
Deborah Ed
Phil Newbaker
Harry Kalas
Dan Ozark
Chuck Daly
Brenton Krouse
Joshua Miller


President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, DreamKids and Keith Groller, Ray Kaminski Fan Clubs!

Keep It real!

Stay Safe and always remember to Smile and Think about all the Heroes!!!!

Thanks for your Time!

SMILE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!

SEE YOU Monday!

GO PHILLIES!

R.I.P. Harry

''I Am Outta Here''

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND HOPE THE PA HOUSE DOES SOMETHING NEXT WEEK!

OVER AND OUT!!!!!!

No comments: