Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday!

Friday April 3, 2009
Baseball is back!
Play Ball!
Sunday at 8pm on ESPN2 is the 1st game as the Phillies will host Atlanta!
Phillies have a Fun game on Saturday at 1pm too against Pat Burell and the Tampa Rays LIVE On MYPHL 17.
Phillies released Mr Jenkins.
I Really hope the Phillies will win again this year!
I Think the Pirates will do good too.
No more days off for me!
I Will be working almost everyday now!
No more Relaxing for me!
Lots of Announcing comming up now!!!!!!!
I Will also be Announcing New York Yankees games this year too on the YES NETWORK And MY 9. Not sure how many games because of the Phillies
I Finally got to a Nazareth Baseball game Thursday!
It was at Northampton! Always great to go to Mike Schneider's Country!!!!
It was a nice day to sit out and watch a 7 inning Baseball Game Thursday!
More Rain today Friday.
Stay Dry!
Of course Nazareth have a Baseball game today again.
I Think it may get canceled.
I Am not having no luck with these sports.
This weather does not like Nazareth High School I Don't think.
Another weekend!
How was your week?
What are you doing this weekend?
Are you doing anything exciting?
Fishing starts on Saturday!
Do you fish? Saturday Trout Season Opens!
BREAKING NEWS:
Johnstown Chiefs may be leaving Johnstown after this year. There was a article in the newspaper. They are selling the War Memorial. I Really hope they stay in Johnstown because Johnstown was making money off that. I Listen to all the Johnstown games on ECHL. Com. The regular season ends on Saturday night for the Chiefs.
Happy Birthday to my friend Gabby Catena! I Went to Nazareth High School with Gabby and now Gabby will soon graduate from Hofstra! I Hope Gabby have a great birhday!
Also congrats to Megan Bonnati and Joshua Guffrey are getting married! I Received a invitation in the mail!!!!! I Went to College with both of them! I Also received a 2nd wedding invitation, this one is for Caroyln Bower as she is marrying Edwin Quines. I Got 2 wedding notes in the same week!
I Watched the PA HOUSE All week!
They are now OFF Until April 20.
I Happened to catch the US House this week on CSPAN.
The United States House is really interesting.
I Highly recommened you watching C-SPAN Or C-SPAN 2 Sometime!
Sunday my grandparents come home from Flordia!
They will arrive around 11pm Sunday night.
The other night I Went to see Nazareth Girls Lacrosse.
It was interesting. Nazareth was beating EASTON 17-0 When I Left.
Easton must be awful in that sport. 17-0.
Donte Stellworth a NFL Football Player surrended on Thursday after killing a guy in Flordia back on March 18.
That police Officer Robert Powell quit from the Dallas Police Department after keeping the NFL Player from being with his mother in law in the hospital as she was dieing.
I Think that was rude of that Mr Powell guy.
Congrats to Karen Sunday as she has a new job in the Altoona Business Office where they refers students to schools! Karen used to be the Female Dorm Counselor at HGA In Johnstown for 2 years. I Hope Karen is enjoying her new job in Altoona! Congrats to Janette from the Maintance Department on getting promoted to being the new Female Dorm Counselor!!! I Remember her, she used to call me a Ladies Man too!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday night I Announced a BIG TEN Softball Doubleheader on the BIG TEN NETWORK At 6pm and 8pm and then anchored the 10pm news on CW57.
Thursday Did my Radio Show and then watched the VIA Basketball Tournament on RCN4 And at 3:30pm went over to Northampton for the Nazareth at Northampton Baseball Game and then came home and watched a Tape of the RCN Sports Show with Chris Michaels on RCN4 And also watched the Jolly Joe Timmer Show and watched the Penn State Basketball Game on ESPN And at 10pm anchored the 10pm news on CW57.
Weekend Schedule:Friday:8-10am Attendent11am to 3pm Jody Mac 10-11am Radio Show11am JOLLY JOE TIMMER ON WGPA 1100AM11am Price is Right1pm Mike Francessa From Citi Field1:30pm VIA BASKETBALL GAMES ON RCN4 FROM LAST WEEKEND4-6pm Attendent4pm-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX4pm NAZARETH BASEBALL AT BORO PARK7pm Announce NY Yankees Baseball on YES NETWORK10pm Anchor the 10pm News on CW57
Saturday:9am WGPA 110010am Mike Francessa from NEW Yankee Stadium1pm Announce Phillies Baseball on MYPHL 176pm College Basketball on CBS: UCONN VS Michigan State8:47pm College Basketball on CBS: Villanova vs North Carolina10pm Anchor CW News on CW57
Sunday:10am Andre Williams on WEEX 1230GRANDPARENTS COME HOME FROM FLORDIA1:30pm NASCAR RACE ON FOX FROM TEXAS1pm Announce BIG TEN Softball on BIG TEN NETWORK4pm HAPPY HOUR SPECIAL ON WEEX 1230 FROM 4PM TO 7PM8pm Announce Phillies Baseball on ESPN2
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll Josh Booth Francesco Tolerico Craig Borst George Williams Deborah EdPhil Newbaker
OBAMA Is in Loundon this week.
He is fixing things!
President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, DreamKids and Keith Groller, Ray Kaminski Fan Clubs!
Keep It real!
Stay Safe and always remember to Smile and Think about all the Heroes!!!!
Thanks for your Time!
SMILE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!
Stay Dry!
Saturday and Sunday will be nice however!
See you Monday!!!!!!!
WEAVE

No comments: