Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday!

Friday March 20, 2009
First Day of Spring!
Yes, Spring!!!!!!
Spring is in the air!!!!!!
It officially Spring This morning!!!!!!!
7:44AM
It Cold though.
Oh well, it will be warm before we know it!
Then we will be complaining it too Hot!
LOL
I Got my Volume back on my computer!
My Brother fix it!!!! BIG THanks to my brother!
Not sure what happened but I Hope it don't happen again!
I Been busy watching the NCAA Basketball Tournament!
Great games on Thursday!
I Will be busy Announcing PIAA Basketball games at Penn State this weekend on PENNSYLVANIA CABLE NETWORK!
I Hope my Brother and Mom had great Birthdays!!!!!!!!
Happy Friday!
How are you?
How was your week?
What have you been doing?
Are you ready for the weekend?
What are you doing this weekend?
Anything exciting?
I Hope you are well!
I Am great!
I Been Busy Announcing!
I Will be busy this weekend too Announcing!
4 games today, 4 games saturday, 1 game and a parade on Sunday!
My Job never stops!
I Also been watching the PA HOUSE!
They had a busy week!!!!!!!!!!!
PA HOUSE Returns at 1pm Monday!
Wednesday night at 1pm Announced NY Mets Baseball on SNY And at 7pm Announced the World Baseball Classic on MLB NETWORK And at 10pm Anchored the 10pm news on CW57.
Thursday at 1pm Announced NY Mets Baseball on SNY And at 6pm watched the RCN SPORTS TALK SHOW WITH CHRIS MICHAELS And at 7pm Announced a 2 Hour PIAA Basketball Preview Show on PCN 7:30pm watched the Jolly Joe Timmer Show on RCN4 And at 7pm Announced NY Yankees Baseball on the YES Network!
UCONN Basketball Coach did not coach his Basketball Game
He was admitted to the hospital (ILLNESS)
SAD NEWS:
Natasha Richardson Died on a SKI Slope this week.
She was famous.
Sking is a Dangerous Thing.
I Know I Would never do that.
Weekend Schedule:Friday:8-10am Attendent11am to 3pm Jody Mac (NEW TIME)10-11am Radio Show11am JOLLY JOE TIMMER ON WGPA 1100AM11am Price is Right1pm Mike FrancessaNOON Announce Girls Basketball on PCN2pm Announce Boys Basketball on PCN6pm Announce Girls Basketball on PCN8pm Announce Boys Basketball on PCN4-6pm Attendent4pm-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX10pm Anchor the 10pm News on CW57
Saturday:9am WGPA 110010am 69 SaturdayNOON Announce Girls Basketball on PCN1pm Announce Phillies Baseball on Comcast2pm Announce Boys Basketball on PCN6pm Announce Girls Basketball on PCN8pm Announce Boys Basketball on PCN10pm Anchor CW News on CW57
Sunday:10am Keith Groller on WEEX 12301pm Announce NY Mets Baseball on SNY2pm Announce BIG TEN SOFTBALL ON BIG TEN NETWORK4:30pm Announce the St Patricks Day Parade on RCN410pm Anchor CW News on CW57
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll Josh Booth Francesco Tolerico Craig Borst George Williams Deborah Ed
President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, DreamKids and Keith Groller, Ray Kaminski Fan Clubs!
Keep It real!
Stay Safe and always remember to Smile and Think about all the Heroes!!!!
Thanks for your Time!
Enjoy the NCAA Basketball this weekend!
Enjoy the Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you Monday!!!!!!!
WEAVE

No comments: