Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday!

Friday February 13, 2009
Man, I Never saw it so Windy EVER IN MY WHOLE LIFETIME like it was on Thursday. I Wonder what causes Wind to be so bad like it was on Thursday. I Remember in Science Class in High School Ms. Vanwert and Ray Kaminski talked about Wind but I Don't remember what they said. That was 6 years ago now. I Really have a Wonderful Dad! He drove 5 hours home from New York to take me to The Nazareth Wrestling Match Thursday and then Friday morning he had to drive 5 hours back to New York to continue his business. What a great Dad I Have! Best Dad in the whole world in my mind! What other Dad would Drive 5 hours home for a Wrestling Match. I owe him when Father Day Arrives! It was fun going back to Northampton and Mike Schneider country again for the 2nd time in a week!!
The 769 Billon Stimulus Bill was passed on Wednesday!
US House and Senate passed it!
Now we have to wait to OBAMA To sign the Bill!
Then maybe People can get JOBS Again!!!!!!
Friday the 13th!
1 month Today until my Birthday!!!! My Birthday falls on my regular E-Mail Day which is great! (Wednesday) I Hope I Get a lot of E-Mails on my Birthday March 11
Back to Reality in Weather
The weather spoiled us Monday through Wednesday with warm temperatures!
Now we are back to COLD Weather.
Man, was it WINDY Thursday.
The Wind was nasty.
I lost power in my house 3 times Thursday morning.
I Was doing my Radio Show on Thursday when we loss power the 1st 2 times.
Many people were without power. Becahi High School canceled classes.
Ms Seese was right on the money on her e-mail Wednesday when Ms Seese said we were going to get Wind on Thursday. The Wind woke me up in the middle of the night Thursday morning.
Possible Snow on Saturday.
I Am great!
Had a great week!
Saturday is Valentines Day!
What will you be doing for Valentine Day?
What are you doing this week?
Anything fun?
DAYTONA 500 This Sunday!
Will you be watching the DAYTONA 500?
I Will be!
Do you have a favorite racer?
I Like Jeff Gordon.
It that time already!
Now MLB Commissiner Bud Selig said he may punish Alex Rodrieguez for Steriods.
That not fair to him because there were 104 other names. Why should Alex get punish and the rest of them get a way with it??
Pitchers and Catchers report to Flordia Saturday!
ANOTHER BASEBALL SEASON!
I Can't wait!!!!!!
Wednesday on my walk it was so nice out and then 24 hours later it was Cold.
33 Days until Spring!!!!!
This weekend Schedule:Friday: 8am-10am Attendent 9am Jody Mac 10-11am RADIO SHOW 11am Price is Right 1pm Mike Francessa 1pm Glen Mac 1pm and 2pm 7th Heaven on HALLMARK Channel 4pm-6pm Attendent 4-7pm Happy Hour on WEEX 6:30pm CBS News on CBS 6pm Announce HS Girls Basketball on RCN4: Central vs Allen7:30pm Announce HS Basketball on RCN4: Parkland vs Liberty9pm HS Girls Basketball on RCN4: Bangor vs Note Dame10:30pm HS Basketball on RCN4: Southern Lehigh vs Wilson10pm Announce CW News on CW57
Saturday: 9am WGPA 1100 10am WEEX 1230 1pm Announce Lafayette Basketball on RCN4,TV60 7pm Announce College Basketball on SNY New York10pm Announce CW News on CW57
Sunday: 10am Keith Groller 11am Announce College Women Basketball on BIG TEN NETWORK 2pm DAYTONA 500 ON ABC 10pm Announce CW News on CW57

R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll Josh Booth Francesco Tolerico Craig Borst George Williams
Program Note:
Keith Groller 10am to noon on WEEX 1230 And 1320am!!!!!!!!!
I Hope Keith had fun playing Basketball Thursday night!
I Can't wait to see pictures!!!!
I Hope Alan Davis the Principal at Nazareth High School is ok. I Rarely hear from him which is odd because he used to write to me all the time way back when. I Guess being a principal takes up a lot of time!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, DreamKids and Keith Groller, Ray Kaminski Fan Clubs!
HAVE A GREAT VALENTINE DAY WEEKEND!
My Friend Megan Bonnati e-mailed me and invited me to her wedding in August!!!!!!
She is marrying Joshua.
Great News:
My Former Co-worker Tera Newman having another Baby!
Congrats Tera!
Tera is a great lady in Johnstown!
Her first baby is beautiful. I Remember seeing him when her husband brought the baby to football games.
GO LIBERTY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!
Another E-Mail on Monday!
Have a great weekend!
Stay Safe!!!
Enjoy!
BE CAREFUL IN THE WIND!
See you on Monday!
WEAVE

No comments: