Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday!

Wednesday December 10, 2008
Hey, Sorry about being so late!!!!!!!!
I Am so late with this e-mail Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Been Busy Announcing and everything else that I Do!!!!!!!!
2 weeks until Christmas!
I Cant believe it!
Time is going way, way, way, too fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wild Aniamal in Sears Hardware in Lower Nazareth on Monday.
A Coyote was sitting on bags of Salt. Customers found him and went to get help.
All he was trying to was stock up for the Winter.
LOL LOL
Animals have a right to stock up for the Winter too ya know.
I Guess they killed him. Poor thing. He was only stocking up for the Long Winter. He wasn't hurting anything.
HGA Prom Tonight - I Hope Students have fun tonight and Dance the night away!!!!!!!!! I Hope Students Behave and don't do nothing Stupid!!!!!!!!!!! I Remember last year I Had 2 Dates - 2 Girls at one time!!! I Was the Ladies Man back in those days!!!!!!!!!!! I Will be thinking about the Prom tonight when I Am listening to Johnstown Chiefs -Elimira ECHL Hockey Game on my computer from the War Memorial!!!!!! I Will be in Michigan tonight Announcing the Notre Dame at Michigan College Women Basketball Game on the BIG TEN NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!! I HEARD IT SNOWING IN JOHNSTOWN- I WAS ON 96 KEY RADIO AT 7AM THIS MORNING WITH JACK MICHAELS WITH MY SPORTS UPDATE AND JACK WAS TELLING ME, IT WAS SNOWING!
In loving memory, here are the kids from Dream Come True That we have lossed as they have passed away:
Sarah Christine of Northampton at 20 years old Died January 9Wayne Erney of Duchenne PA 20 years old Died April 10Andrew Milham of Nazareth PA At 16 years old Died June 2008Mike Luzader of Center Valley Died June 22 Died at 8 yrs oldTim Billig of New Tripoli Died Jully 11 at 19 years oldKristen Kuser of Bethlehem Died July 31 at 8 years old
950 Dreams Have been fulfilled in 20 years.
That really overwheloming to see that we have 950 kids who are sick, and that just in the Lehigh Valley Area. Probably even a Bigger Number if we look at the whole State of PA
I Announce all kind of stuff all year but doing this Telethon 1 time a year really is something special when you interview these special kids and to hear them talk about their dreams that they had is really a great thing.
Most of them want to go to Disney World or get a computer like I Did. The one boy wanted to go to Lego land which is located near California I Believe.
Final Total for 2008: $62,525.000
That really good knowing how bad the ecomony is. Usually that number is over 90,000. Hopefully for the 24th Telethon next year we will have a better ecomy and people will have jobs and they can donate more money.
Big Thanks to RCN CABLE For taking time out of their Sports Broadcasts to do this 4 hour Telethon. Rick Geho who organzies the complete schedule for the entire night and tells the floor what set to go next. Rick Geho is a great guy and I Am honored to be his friend!
Big Thanks to Gary Laubach - I Am the President of his Fan Club and ONLY Member of his fan club. Gary is a great guy!!!!! I Am after his job when he retires!!!! Just kidding. I Really think my Buddy Chris Michael is in line for Gary's position when he does retire. I Hope it not anytime soon because I Really enjoy my Buddy Gary Laubach on the airwaves for many more years to come!!!!!!!
I Am also the President of the Alan Davis Fan Club - When He asked me, He was only a Assistant Principal and now since that time, Alan became the BIG BOSS At Nazareth High School as the High School Principal and He is doing a awesome job I Hear from many students on Facebook and they really like Mr Davis as their Principal!!!!! Easy going guy but strict at the same time and that what the students wants these days!!!!!!!
Keith Groller - I Am also the President of His Fan Club - I Can't say enough about him, He is a awesome guy and does a lot for Sports Athletes and Coaches. Keith is somebody you really want to meet if you haven't already. He has the Best Radio Show in the state as he and his Eagles Security Guy Roger Penske does a great job on ESPN Radio 1230!!!!!!!!! I Still remember when Keith picked my house to write his Football Story last June! He has a great Blog -Groller Courner that you can find on the Morning Call Sports Newspaper Website!!!!!!!!!!
My Friend Jamie Keller got married!!!!! I Went to High School with Jamie!!!!!!! It so neat to know my friend got married!!!!!!!! Jamie is a great girl and was so nice to me when were schoolmates at Nazareth High School!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to Royann Vasko for inviting me to the Telethon!!! Royann is a Librarian at St Anne School and is the one who go to all kind of houses in the area to bring kids Dream Come True!!!! I Remember when she came to my house with a Computer in her hand!!! I Forget how long ago it was but it feels like just Yesterday.
900 People on my e-mail list.
It don't take me long at all to type these things!
I Have a fast hand!!!!!!!!!!
When I Started my e-mail network 14 years ago, I Never thought I Would have 900 People 14 years later, I Didn't even think it would last this long either back then either!
It was back to Announcing Tuesday night!
Tooked Sunday off and Tooked Monday off for the Telethon!
It was Back Tuesday night When I Announced Northampton at Freedom HS Boys Basketball on RCN4!
How are you?
How is your week?
I Am wonderful!
Having a great week!
I Still can't believe the Penn State Moscot got pulled over for DUI.
He can't go to the Rose Bowl.
Penn State plays at 4:30pm on New Years Day!!!!
Monday night I Was at the 2008 Dream Come True Telethon at the Westgate Mall!
Tuesday I Announced High School Boys Basketball Northampton at Freedom on RCN4 At 7:30pm and then at 9:30pm on RCN4 Watched the Saucon Valley at Wilson High School Basketball game on RCN4!
I Hope we have more Overtimes games this week!
Last week, everything I Announced went overtimes. 4 games in a row. It was incrediable last week!!!!!!!
Schedule for this week:
Wednesday: 8-10am Attendents 9am 96 Key 9am Jody Mac 10am Glen Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Mike Francessa 4-6pm Attendents 4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 5pm@5:30pm LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 6:30pm CBS News 7pm JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY 7pm Announce COLLEGE WOMEN BASKETBALL ON BIG TEN NETWORK
Thursday: 8-10am Attendents 9am 96 Key 9am Jody Mac 10am Glen Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Mike Francessa 4-6pm Attendents 4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 5pm@5:30pm LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 6pm RCN SPORTS TALK SHOW ON RCN4 7:30pm Jolly Joe Timmer Show on RCN4 7pm Announce Flyers Hockey on Comcast 10pm Announce HS Wrestling on RCN4: Easton at Emmaus
Friday: 8-10am Attendents 9am 96 Key 9am Jody Mac 10am Glen Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Mike Francessa 1pm ANNOUNCE PIAA FOOTBALL ON PCN: STEELTON VS CLARITON 4-6pm Attendents 4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 5pm@5:30pm LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 6:30pm CBS News 7pm ANNOUNCE PIAA FOOTBALL ON PCN: ARCH. WOOD VS THOMAS JEFF. 6pm NAZARETH AT PARKLAND BOYS BASKETBALL 7:30pm ANNOUNCE HS BOYS BASKETBALL ON RCN4: 9:30pm ANNOUNCE HS BOYS BASKETBALL ON RCN4:
Saturday: 9am WGPA 1100 10am WEEX 1230 1pm PIAA FOOTBALL ON PCN: WEST CATHOLIC VS WILMINGTON NOON AT NORTHAMPTON HIGH SCHOOL ALL DAY FOR WRESTLING 6pm ANNOUNCE HS WRESTLING ON RCN4 7pm ANNOUNCE PIAA FOOTBALL ON PCN: LIBERTY VS BETHEL PARK
Sunday: 10am Keith Groller 1pm NFL: Steelers at Baltimore4pm NFL: 8pm NFL ON NBC: NY Giants at Dallas
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll
PHILLIES MANAGER CHARLIE MANUEL GOT A NEW CONTRACT THROUGH 2012!!!!!!
Take Care!!!!!!
SEE YOU Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weave!!!!!!!!

No comments: