Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday!

Friday December 12, 2008 Wonderful news to report: Keith Groller my best buddy had another Granddaughter on Thursday! 12:19pm Thursday Afternoon 9 pounds, 13 ounces and 21.5 inches Congrats to Emily who is Keith's Daughter and to Emily's Husband David! New Granddaughter name is: Alexia Faith Stofanak Congrats to my buddy Keith Groller - Keith Congrats, I Am so proud of you!!!! Enjoy the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First off, I Want to say how Happy I Am to report that my Former Boss and Ice Cream Queen of Cambria County Sally White have moved up in the world this week and will get paid a lot more money now as Sally White Was promoted to be the Boss of the entire Recreation Department at HGA In Johnstown PA! The school made the right choice because Sally is a great lady and really cares about the Students and I Know for a fact that Sally White will do a great job taking over for Chuck York. She has ''BIG SHOES'' To Fill but Sally will do a great job! I Can't wait to call her this weekend an congraduate her!!! I Always wait to call her when she is off because then she have more time to talk, at work, it hard to talk so I Always make sure she is off before trying to call her and I Think this weekend is her 3 day weekend. I Know the Rec. Schedule by Heart!!!!! I Hope the HGA Prom went well Thursday night and Students Behaved great and everybody had a great time!!!!! I Was trying to get her old position but Have to wait to Governor ED Rendell unfreeze hiring. I Hope HGA Teacher Lance Marks is ok, my friends were telling me he was out for awhile for somereason. 13 days to Christmas! I Can't believe it! It really comming quick. I Wish we have more Sunnydays!! It feels like it Rains everyday. Eagles play on Monday night Football so no Eagles on Sunday. I Will watch the Steelers on Sunday! GO Steelers! Program Note: Make Sure you listen to my Buddy Keith Groller 10am to noon on Sunday on WEEX 1230 AND 1320!!!!! Keith is a great guy and have a really awesome show!!!!!!!!!! How are you? How was your week? Are you ready for the weekend? What are you doing this weekend? Anything fun? It suppose to be Sunny but Cold! I Can't wait to see the Sun! It feels like we are in a ''Box'' seeing it so dreary and wet everyday outside lately. I Am great! I Had a great weekend! 62,525.00 Money raised at the Dream Come True Telethon Monday night! Thanks to Royann Vasko For having me for this Telethon and It was great to watch the DREAMKIDS Sings! I Love to listen to the DREAMKIDS!!!! My Friend from High School Jamie Keller got married the other week!!!!!!! I Am so happy for Jamie!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was a great friend in High School!!! They are still raising Money as Channel 69 WFMZ Is doing stories about Dream Come True on their Newscasts all week! Monday Night I Watched Perla Baray on her spanish 11pm newscast on Channel 69 WFMZ And could not understand a word that was being said, I Never tooked Spanish. I Am excited to Announce the Liberty High School's PIAA State Football Final at 7pm on PCN Saturday night!!!!!!! I Really want Liberty to win!!!!!!!!! GO LIBERTY BRING HOME THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!! Another OVERTIME Game for me on Wednesday night. Everything lately been Overtime Games!!!!!! This time it was the Notre Dame at Michigan College Women Basketball Game on the BIG Ten Network Wednesday night! Thursday night I Announced the Carolina at Philadelphia Flyers NHL Hockey Game at 7pm on Comcast Sportsnet! I Also watched the RCN Sports Talk Show Thursday night on RCN4 With Chris Michael!!!!! Dennis Laub and New Becahi HS Football Coach Al Blount were the Guests!!!!!!!! I Also watched the Jolly Joe Timmer Show on RCN4 7:30-9pm on RCN4!!!!!!!!!! I Have a Busy weekend Announcing! Today Friday I Am announcing PIAA Football Final at 1pm on PCN! Tonight at 7:30pm will Announce Northampton at Whitehall High School Basketball Game on RCN4! Saturday I Will be at Northampton All Afternoon to watch Nazareth Wrestles 2 times at 1pm and at 3pm!!!!!!! RCN Will most likely have me on camera!!!!!!!!!!!! Saturday night at 7pm on PCN Will Announce the Liberty-Bethel Park PIAA Football State Final. BAD NEWS ABOUT THE MUMMERS PARADE ON NEW YEARS DAY- There are talks that the Parade might be canceled because of the Bad ecomomy. I am Suppose to Announce the Mummers Day Parade on MY PHIL 17-THE NEW PHILLIES HOME - So I Really hope the Parade don't get canceled. Easton State Theatre's Vic Kumma passed away on Wednesday at 48 years old. I Still can't believe they killed that Coyote that was in Sears Hardware on Monday. All he was probably doingg was stocking up for the winter months. Animals have brains too. I Know that because my dog tries to break my door down when he knows I am in my room eating. Illinois Governor was arrested this week for selling OBAMA'S Senate Seat. That is awful what that guy was trying to do. OBAMA Wants him to resign. My Buddy and Former RCN Sportscaster Bob Daday is moving to Flordia next week. Bob will be very missed here in the Lehigh Valley and wish him well down in Flordia. Bob Did High School Sports on AM1470 THE FOX In which he did a great job! I Wonder who will be doing High School games on 1470AM The Fox when Bob leaves next week. Football Picks for this weekend: High School: Steelton Thomas Jefferson West Catholic Liberty NFL: Tampa Bay Washington Cincinnati Indianpolis Jacksonville Kansas City Miami NY Jets Seattle Arizona Steelers Denver New England NY Giants Eagles Schedule for this weekend: Friday: 8-10am Attendents 9am 96 Key 9am Jody Mac 10am Glen Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Mike Francessa 1pm ANNOUNCE PIAA FOOTBALL ON PCN: STEELTON VS CLARITON 4-6pm Attendents 4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 5pm@5:30pm LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 6:30pm CBS News 7pm ANNOUNCE PIAA FOOTBALL ON PCN: ARCH. WOOD VS THOMAS JEFF. 6pm NAZARETH AT PARKLAND BOYS BASKETBALL 7:30pm ANNOUNCE HS BOYS BASKETBALL ON RCN4: 9:30pm ANNOUNCE HS BOYS BASKETBALL ON RCN4: Saturday: 9am WGPA 1100 10am WEEX 1230 1pm PIAA FOOTBALL ON PCN: WEST CATHOLIC VS WILMINGTON NOON AT NORTHAMPTON HIGH SCHOOL ALL DAY FOR WRESTLING 6pm ANNOUNCE HS WRESTLING ON RCN4 7pm ANNOUNCE PIAA FOOTBALL ON PCN: LIBERTY VS BETHEL PARK Sunday: NO ANNOUNCING OFF 10am Keith Groller 1pm NFL: Buffalo at NY Jets 4pm NFL: Steelers at Baltimore 8pm NFL ON NBC: NY Giants at Dallas R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll Take Care!!!!!! SEE YOU Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO LIBERTY IN CHOCOLATE TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM.. HERSHEY KISSES........ MAKING ME HUNGRY FOR CANDY!!!!!!!!!

No comments: