Friday, December 26, 2008

Friday!

Hello!
Day After Christmas!
How are you?
How was your Christmas?
What did you get?
Did you eat a lot?
I Did!
I Ate Ham, Sweet Potatoes, Cranberry Sauce and Cake!
My Grandmother is a wonderful cook!
I Got Clothes, Notebooks, Phillies Calendar, Hess Truck, Batteries, Phillies DVD And my brother got me a HUGE Phillies Poster to hang on the wall with pictures of the Phillies winning the World Series! The Picture looks so beautiful!!!!!!! I Have a Wonderful Brother who really thinks highly of me!! That poster was very very expensive to buy for somebody!
I Had a great Christmas!
We ate at my grandparents at 2:00pm!
They leave for Flordia for the Winter very soon.
At 5:00pm Christmas Day I Announced a rematch of last year's NBA Finals on ABC - Boston at LA Lakers!
Almost 60 Degrees on Saturday.
Holy Smokes!
What is going on?
A HEAT WAVE!!!!!!
What are you doing this weekend?
Anything special?
Now you can relax after all that shopping!
No White Christmas.
It was SUNNY On Christmas!
I Hope HGA Graduation went well!
Today 10am to 2pm special time slot I Will listen to JACK Michaels on 96 KEY!
Tonight at 9pm I Will Announce 76ers at Denver Nuggets NBA Basketball on Comcast!
Saturday at 7pm will Announce FLYERS Hockey on Comcast!
Sunday will Announce BIG TEN Women Basketball on BIG TEN NETWORK At NOON!
4pm Sunday will watch Dallas-Eagles NFL Football Game!
It could be the last game for the EAGLES. They need Tampa Bay to lose to get in the playoffs!
I Hope the Steelers win on Sunday too! GO STEELERS!
I Been BUSY ANNOUNCING!
I Worked right through the Christmas Holiday!
Did a College Football Bowl Game on Christmas Eve and a NBA Basketball game on ABC!
My work never stops!
I Love my job and that what counts!
I Hope you are well!
I Will e-mail you on Monday!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Enjoy your time off if you have some!
GO STEELERS AND EAGLES!
GO NAZARETH GIRLS AT MUHLENBURG TWP AND GO NAZARETH BOYS BASKETBALL AT HONESDALE!
I Will also be listening to Chiefs Hockey on Friday night and Saturday night!
Take Care and Best Wishes!
Best Wishes!
See you on Monday!!!!!!!!
President of the Henry Randall, Patti Bradley, Alan Davis, Keith Groller, Fred Lego, Jill Moriconi, DreamKids, Sherry Bobak, Kim Guitilla and Gary Laubach's Fan Clubs!
Andy ''Weave'' Weaver (Wishing all of you a Bless Holiday!)

No comments: