Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday!

Friday December 19, 2008
It Snowing once again!
Is it Snowing at your place?
It started at 9am
57 Days to Spring Training!
Yes, 57 Days!!!!!
With this Snow, I Can't wait for Spring Training!
The DreamKIDS Were on Channel 69 WFMZ This Morning and were really great! I Loved the DreamKIDS! I am the President of the DREAMKIDS Fan Club!!!!!!
Only 1 e-mail next week and the week after
I Will e-mail on Tuesday December 23 and on Tuesday December 30
Regular e-mails resume on Friday January 2. The Day after New Year Day.
Here we go again.
Another Snowstorm
Massive on too they are saying on TV
I Hope the ICE Don't knock out our power.
Please be careful if you are driving in the Snow and ICE
I Don't want to lose you.
Schools are closed today.
Nazareth closed today
The Northampton at Nazareth Boys Basketball Game scheduled for Tonight will probably get canceled, I Wonder when that will be made up.
If That is postponed and if the Games on RCN Get canceled as well, I Will announce 76ers Basketball on Comcast at Washington DC
Happy Friday!
Last weekend before Christmas!
Time is running out if you not done shopping!
Only 6 days away!!!!!!
Have you been good this year?
I Been!
2008 was a great year!
3 fun things happened to me this year!
Graduated from College in April
Honored by the PA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!
Got to Announce the Philadelphia Phillies and see them win the World Series!
What a year this have been!!!!
What are you doing this weekend?
Anything fun?
2 SNOW Storms this weekend.
First Snowstorm Today Friday
Second Snowstorm on Sunday!
Welcome to Winter Everybody!
I HATE It when it so Cold and can't take no walks!!!!!
2 Months until I Go to Phillies Spring Training in Flordia And Can't wait to get away from this Wacky Snowy Weather!!!
I Just signed a 8 year contract with the Phillies to Broadcast games!
I Am feeling better!
I Had this DARN Cold this week.
When I Was at the Nazareth Wrestling Match Wednesday night I Wasn't feeling well.
When RCN Showed me on Camera, I Wasn't exactly feeling too bright. I Heard Scott Barr say on the air to ''Wake up'' That was cool!
I Will see RCN Again at Nazareth on January 7th as they will do the Easton at Nazareth Wrestling Match LIVE At 7:30pm that night! I Believe RCN Is doing every Nazareth Home Match this year which is really cool!!!!!!
Tuesday night we were Announcing the Allen at Central Basketball Game on RCN4 And the ICE Knocked out the Power of our LIVE Signal in the truck and a Dinasoaur came on the air and said uh oh. That was really cute, i never saw that on the screen before. I Was laughing my butt off when I Saw a Dinasaour on the screen with his mouth open.
Wednesday night I Went with my Grandpa to the Parkland at Nazareth Wrestling Match and came home and listened to UPJ Women Basketball on the MSA SPORTS NETWORK!!! That was awesome to listen to UPJ UNIVERSITY OF PITT AT JOHNSTOWN ON THE INTERNET ON MSA SPORTSNETWORK!
MSA SPORTSNET IS A GREAT WEBSITE. THEY COVER SPORTS EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. I REALLY LIKE THAT WEBSITE!!!!!!
Thursday at 6-7pm watched the RCN Sports Talk Show with Chris Michael and at 7pm Announced FLYERS HOCKEY on Comcast and watched the Jolly Joe Timmer Show on RCN4!
I Will be busy ANNOUNCING ALL WEEKEND!
2 GAMES ON SATURDAY!
SUNDAY WE HAVE LAFAYETTE WOMEN BASKETBALL!!!!!!
I Am even working on Christmas!
I am Announcing NBA BASKETBALL on ABC Christmas Day!
No rest for the ''Weave''!!!!!!
It was great to see Alan Davis at the Wrestling Match Wednesday night, Alan is the Principal at Nazareth High School and I Am the President of the Alan Davis Fan Club!!!!!!!! I Was trying to get his attention to chat but he looked like he was focous in making sure students were behaving in the stands and I Also saw MARGE GRUBE Who have 2 jobs at Nazareth, Director of Transporation and Associate Principal, fills in when Alan takes personal day! It been awhile since I Saw Marge so it was great seeing her too! I Was trying to get her attention too to chat for a few minutes but did not have any lucky with that either.
Sports Update for Mrs Swigart in Latrobe:
Nazareth Boys Basketball 3-3Nazareth Wrestling 2-2
Nazareth Boys Basketball will host my #1 team Northampton Tonight (LOL) And East Stroudburg on Saturday night!
Nazareth Wrestling will be in Delaware this weekend in the Beast of the East Tournament!
That is the Daily Nazareth Sports update for Judy Swigart in Latrobe, Hope Judy enjoy my NEW Updates that I Do for her here on my e-mail network! Speaking of Latrobe, I Listen to Latrobe Basketball games on the MSA Sports Network on WCNS Radio in Latrobe! They have a great Basketball Team!
This weekend Schedule:Friday:8-10am Attendent9am 96 KEY9am Jody Mac10am Glen Mac11am Price is Right1pm Mike Francessa4-6pm Attendent6pm AT THE NORTHAMPTON AT NAZARETH BASKETBALL GAME (WEATHER PERMITTING)IF THE GAME IS CANCELED, AT 7PM I WILL ANNOUNCE THE 76ERS AT WASHINGTON NBA BASKETBALL GAME ON COMCAST7:30pm HBB ON RCN4: WHITEHALL AT PARKLAND9:30pm ANNOUNCE HBB ON RCN4: DIERUFF AT ALLEN -WEATHER PERMITTING
Saturday:10am 69 Saturday10AM WGPA 1100Noon Announce Men Basketball on BTN: IONA AT OSU6pm AT THE E-BURG AT NAZARETH BASKETBALL GAME7:30pm Announce 76ers Basketball on Comcast
Sunday:10am Keith Groller1pm Announce Rice at Lafayette Women Basketball on RCN41pm NFL: Steelers at Titans4pm LAFFAYETTE AT PENN STATE MEN BASKETBALL ON 1470AM4pm NFL: Eagles at Washington8pm NFL: Carolina at NY Giants
Football Picks for this Weekend:College:NavyFrenso StateSouth FlordiaBringham YoungTroy
NFL:DallasMiamiClevelandSan FransciscoNew OrleansNew EnglandPittsburghTampa BayBuffaloOaklandNY JetsEaglesAtlantaNY GiantsGreen Bay
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll
Make Sure you listen to Keith Groller 10am to noon on ESPN 1230 Sunday!!! Hopefully Lary O'Rouke will get a lot of time to talk!!!!! They have a big game at 4pm at Washington!
Go Steelers and Go Eagles!!!!!
Be careful in the Snow!
Don't try to Drink and Drive in the Snow!
I Really think we will have a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!
WHITE CHRISTMAS WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!
ENJOY THE SNOW THIS WEEKEND!!!!
2 STORMS!!!!!!
President of Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Club!!!!!
Take Care!!!!!!
SEE YOU Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: