Thursday, November 06, 2008

Thursday!

Friday November 7, 2008
Here we are today with a new president!
Barrack Obama
First African Amercian President ever!
I Think he will do well!
He said he will send everybody home from Iraq.
Time will tell if he means it.
He is a Chicago White Sox Fan and a huge Sports Fan in General!!!!!
How do you like him being a president?
Are you ready to hear this from me?
48 Days to Christmas!
Yes, only 48 days.
Have you started your shopping?
Beautiful Weather this weekend!
Almost 70 Degrees!
We Better enjoy it!
Winter comming.
19 Days to Thanksgiving!!!
I Have a Busy Day Today Announcing!
10am and Noon Field Hockey Games on the Big Ten Network and at 7pm Parkland-Liberty Football and at 11pm the BIG Ticket!!!
LONG Day of Announcing Today starting Bright and Early this morning at 10am with GIRLS Field Hockey!!!!!!!
It's Friday!
Happy Friday!
How are you?
How was your week?
I Hope you are well!
What are you doing this weekend?
Anything Fun?
I Will be busy Announcing!
First weekend without a Nazareth Football Game and it feels weird.
Parkland-Liberty should be a awesome game tonight and I Will be Announcing it! Southern Lehigh is on RCN At 9:30pm! My High School Speech Teacher Patty Bradley will be happy to hear that I Am watching it! Go Spartans!
I Will let everybody Know if I Get the Monitor Job! I Would have to wear a uniform and everything!
I Will let all my Johnstown Folks know when we will have a reunion party!! The Baseball Guy is talking with the person that runs the Cambria County War Memorial and see if we can pay for a room! Lee Moran the Baseball Guy as well as the Whole Baseball League is going to pay whatever it costs for a room! I Will let all my Teachers and HGA Staff know so they can come see me including Attendents! We are looking towards Saturday December 6. I never realized it but There are about 900 people including the little kids that know me in that Johnstown Area and the HGA Cafeteria would not be big enough. Stay Tuned next week......
I Heard Chuck York's party went well! They had Chocolate Cake! My favorite kind!!! My Friend Amanda told me.
Weekend Schedule:Friday: 8am 96 KEY 8-10am Attendent 9am Jody Mac 10am Announce College Field Hockey on BTN 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER NOON Announce College Field Hockey on BTN 1pm Mike Francessa 1pm Glen Mac 4-6pm Attendent 4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic 7pm HFB ON WYLN 35: E-Burg South at Hazelton 7pm Announce HFB ON RCN4: Parkland at Liberty 9:30pm HFB ON RCN4:Southern Lehigh at Bangor 11pm Announce the Big Ticket on WFMZ
Saturday: 9am WGPA 11am WEEX 1pm Announce Lafayette at Bucknell College Football on RCN43:30pm COLLEGE FOOTBALL: PENN STATE AT IOWA 6pm Announce HS Volleyball on PCN7pm HFB ON RCN4: Saucon Valley at Wilson 8pm Announce HS Volleyball on PCN10pm Announce HS Volleyball on PCN
Sunday: 10am Keith Groller NOON Announce Field Hockey on BTN:4pm Steelers Football3pm Nascar AT Phoenix 8pm NFL ON NBC: NY GIANTS AT EAGLES
PA HOUSE RESUMES AT 1PM ON WEDNESDAY!
I WILL BE TUNED IN!!!!!!!!!

FOOTBALL PICKS FOR THIS WEEKEND:High School:HazeltonLibertyEmmausSouthern LehighW.V. WestWilsonPalmertonPalisadesPottsvilleMarianEastonNorthamptonScranton PrepCarbondaleBecahiKutztownTri ValleyHopewellIndianaThomas JeffersonGatewayPitt CCNorth HillsNorth AlleghenyMontourMarsShady SideAliquippaBeaver AreaFord CityMonacaRochesterMonessenNorth Catholic
COLLEGE:LehighLafayeteVillanovaDelawareMuhlenburgMoravianIUPPennHarvardYaleCornellButlerDrakeGeorgetownHoly CrossIndianaMichigan StatePenn StateMinnesotaOhio StateIllinoisPittSyracuseWest VirginaUMASSHofstraWilliam and MaryNevadaNotre DameDukeClemsonGeorgiaGeorgia TechRutgersArkansasWake ForestLSUTexasTexas TechFlordiaColoradoOregonUCLAAZ StateOhioBoise StateAuburnArmyUCFHawaiiCaliforniaEast StroudburgSeton HillWashington and Jefferson
NFL:DenverAtlantaTeneseeJacksonvilleBaltimore MiamiMinnesotaNew EnglandNY JetsOaklandSteelersKansas CityEagles49ers
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Monday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Monday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Monday Everybody!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
Weave!
See you on Monday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Monday Morning!

Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer
SEE YOU Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BE SAFE AND GOD BLESS AMERCIA!!!!!!!!

No comments: