Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday!

Wednesday October 15, 2008 Hey Everybody! I Am OK. Thanks for all the concerns! It really makes me feel alittle better! My stomach still hurts and Yes Am on Medicine to help relax my stomach to go! I Can't wait until I Go! It would be a great feeling when it finally occurs! I Hope all of you are not having no Health Problems! The only reason why I Brought it out in the open is because It really have me scared to death and I Am not SHY About things either, I Am straight forward and say things how they are. Not too many people are like that, they like to hide things. Tampa Bay won last night. They only need 1 more win just like the Phillies! Tampa Bay-Phillies in this year's World Series! I Went to bed at 8:00pm already last night because I Wasn't feeling well. That is really not normal for me to go to bed at 8:00pm already. Tonight It will be MIDNIGHT Because I Will be Announcing the Phillies on FOX! Lots of Midnights lately! 5 of them in the last 7 days! Lots of Late nights Announcing!!!!! There was a fight on the Phillies game Sunday night. Players got fined. Did you see that? I Am so Happy right now! 1 more win to the World Series! I Never thought ever in my life I Would be saying that!!! This is so exciting!!!!!!! I Am loving this!!!!!!!! We can do it Tonight with a win!!!!!!! Tonight could be the night! 8pm on FOX Game 5 from Dodger Stadium in LA Phillies can wrap it up. With a win, the Phillies can have a whole week OFF Because the World Series don't start to next Wednesday! They get a whole week off if they can win tonight! I Really think they can win tonight. Everything is falling into place for Charlie Manuel's squad! Charlie really deserves it too after just losing his MOM Last Friday. He needs something to be happy about! I SMELL A WIN TONIGHT BABY!!!!!!!!!!! WORLD SERIES, HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!! I Never thought ever in my life that I Would be sitting here and telling you the Phillies are going to the World Series!!!!!!!!! I Am loving this!!!!!!!! I Am in Glory right now!!!!!!!!! It even more spcial that I get to Announce these games!!!!!!! GO PHILLIES TONIGHT!!!!! PLEASE ROOT FOR THE PHILLIES TONIGHT!!!! TO ALL MY PIRATES FANS IN JOHNSTOWN: GIVE UP ON THOSE PIRATS FOR A FEW WEEKS AND ROOT FOR THE OTHER PA TEAM- THE PHILLIES!!! DO ME A FAVOR JOHNSTOWN PEOPLE - PITTSBURG PIRATES COUNTRY! How are you? How is your week? What did you do last night? Anything special? What are you doing tonight? Are you enjoying the weather? It been Beautiful! 70 Degrees in October!!!!!! You don't get that too often!!!! It will get COLD Soon. So enjoy the warm weather now! Tonight is the Last Presidental Debate OBAMA-MCCAIN 9pm on CBS Will you be watching it? I Will miss it because I Will be ANNOUNCING The Phillies on FOX. I Wonder what FOX Will do because they have the game on when the Debate going on. I Want OBAMA To win. OBAMA Cares more. I Do think Sarah Pallin is cute though. Too bad she is with the wrong guy. I Really hope Nazareth can finally win a HOME Football Game!! It been 2 years. We have not won on the New TURF. October 22, 2006 was the last Home Win for Nazareth. Yes, 2006. It really incrediable that we haven't won a Home Game since 2006. It way Over Due!!!!!!!!!! SCHEDULE: Wednesday: 9am 96 KEY 9am Jody Mac 9-11am Attendents 10am Glen Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Mike Francessa 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 6:30pm CBS NEWS 8pm Announce Phillies-Dodgers Baseball on FOX 9pm Presidential Debate on CBS Thursday: 9am 96 KEY 9am Jody Mac 9-11am Attendents 10am Glen Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Mike Francessa 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 6pm RCN SPORTS TALK ON RCN4 RELAX ALL NIGHT 7:30pm Jolly Joe Timmer Show on RCN4 9pm Announce Flyers Hockey on Comcast Friday: 9am 96 KEY 9am Jody Mac 9-11am Attendents 10am Glen Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Mike Francessa 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 6:30pm CBS NEWS 7pm WENT TO THE FREEDOM AT NAZARETH HS FOOTBALL GAME 7pm HFB ON WYLN35: Crestwood at Hazelton 7pm HFB ON RCN4: Becahi at Freedom 9pm Sports Connection on RCN4 11pm Announce BIG TICKET ON WFMZ Saturday: 9am WGPA 11am WEEX 1230 SPORTS SATURDAY 3:30pm PENN STATE FOOTBALL Sunday: 10am Keith Groller Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail Friday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock PROGRAM NOTE: Thursday at 6 pm. on RCN TV-4 and WGPA 1100-AM radio. "Sports Talk Call-in Show with Chris Michael & Joe Craig." On the next show we'll talk HS football with Head Coach Jason Roeder & members of the Freedom football team. This program aires every Thursday from 6-7 pm. Sports fans can email us questions/opinions at any time at rcnsportstalk@rcn.com & our panelists will respond to viewers comments live on our next show. GO PHILLIES!!!!!!! See you Friday! Ladies Man! PA House Man! Nazareth Number 1 Fan! Weave!!!!!!! See you Friday Everybody! GO NAZARETH! Take Care!!!!!! STAY DRY! Weave! See you on Friday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network! Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Friday Morning! Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer SEE YOU Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PHILLIES TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: