Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday!

Wednesday September 24, 2008
Hello!
Where were all my Johnstown Folks on Monday? Ms Seese was the only person I Heard from Monday. The Steelers lose on Sunday and all my Johnstown Folks go Silent. What was that all about? It interesting that a day after my Eagles beat the Steelers, all my Johnstown People go silent and not write to me on Monday!
I Hope my #1 Female Dorm Counselor Brenda Fockler at HGA Is ok My Friends are telling me she been out for awhile having SURGERY. I Hope it not too serious of Surgery! Brenda is a cool lady!!!! I Was her Bodyguard no matter shift she worked!!!!!!!!!!! I Been trying to call B Dorm To talk to Brenda but everytime I Call, Brenda not on Duty. I Will strike it rich sooner or later though I Hope!!!!!!!!!
How are you?
How is your week?
I Am Great!
Having a awesome week!
Been Busy watching the PA HOUSE!
PA HOUSE Been working hard this week!
I Also been Announcing the Phillies!
Final Week of the season is Heating up!
Phillies are still in it!!!!!!!
PLAYOFFS BOUND FOR THE PHILLIES!
METS ARE FALLING APART AGAIN, FOR THE SECOND STRAIGHT YEAR.
I WAS LISTENING TO WFAN, MIKE FRANCESSA IN NEW YORK ON TUESDAY, METS FAN ARE GOING NUTS BECAUSE THE METS ARE DIEING.
What have you been up to?
What are you doing tonight?
Are you enjoying the weather?
It been beautiful!!!!!!
Attendent Care Services been BETTER Now!
My Regular Attendent is Back But only in the Afternoon.
Light Duty. She can't lift nobody, that why she only comes in the Afternoon.
I Am Easy in the Afternoon because all they help me with in the Afternoon is the Bathroom and a Walk.
BIG NEWS
Welcome to Nazareth Officially Rob Melosky!
He got hired in the school District!
A Gym Teacher!
I am so happy for him!
He is a great Guy!
He is doing a wonderful job Coaching the Football Team!
We are currently 2-2
We already won more games this year than The last 3 seasons!
We have a Saturday game this week at Central Catholic!
Football Picks on Friday!
Everybody will be happy with me this weekend!
There was a Fire at Westgate Mall in Bethlehem on Tuesday in a restuarant.
My Brother moved into a apartment this past weekend.
People were arrested on Monday in New York for stealing stuff at Yankee Stadium on Sunday night.
People got the nerves to steal stuff.
RAIN ALL DAY FRIDAY.
WET FRIDAY.
Are you ready?
We need the Rain Though!!!!!!!
Governor ED Rendell told Employers across the state NOT To Hire people for the time being because of a money issue.
Schedule:Wednesday: 8am 96 KEY 9-11am Attendents 11am Glen Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 11am PA HOUSE 1pm Mike Francessa 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 6:30pm CBS News 7pm Announce Phillies BASEBALL On Comcast
Thursday: 8am 96 KEY 9-11am Attendents 11am Glen Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Mike Francessa 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 6pm RCN SPORTS TALK ON RCN4 7:30pm JOLLY JOE TIMMER SHOW ON RCN4
Friday: 8am 96 KEY 9-11am Attendents 11am Glen Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Mike Francessa 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 6:30pm CBS News 7pm Announce Phillies BASEBALL On Comcast 7pm HS FOOTBALL ON RCN4: EMMAUS AT NORTHAMPTON7pm Announce HFB ON PCN: WHITEHALL AT LIBERTY7pm HS FOOTBALL ON WYLN 35: WILLIAMSPORT AT HAZELTON 9:30pm CELTIC FEST 2008 ON RCN411pm Announce the BIG TICKET ON WFMZ
Saturday: 9am WGPA 1100 WITH JACK LOGIC 11am 69 Sports on WEEX 1pm CELTIC FEST 2008 ON RCN41pm Announce NY METS Baseball on CW113:55pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON FOX6pm PENN AT LAFAYETTE COLLEGE FOOTBALL ON RCN4, TV60 6pm Lehigh at Princeton College Football on WFMZ 7pm WENT TO THE NAZARETH AT CENTRAL HS FOOTBALL GAME
Sunday:10am KEITH GROLLERNoon FOX NFL Pregame on FOX1:30pm Announce the LAST REGULAR SEASON BASEBALL GAME FOR THE PHILLIES LIVE ON CW576pm Glen Mac on 610 WIP - Eagles Pregame8:15pm NFL ON NBC: Eagles at Chicago
Program Note:
Thursday September 25, 2008
Thursday at 6 pm. on RCN TV-4 and WGPA 1100-AM radio.
"Sports Talk Call-in Show with Chris Michael & Joe Craig."
On the next show we'll take a look at football past and present with former NFL player Bo Orlando and former Penn State/Central Catholic standout Mike Cerimele.
This program aires every Thursday from 6-7 pm.
Sports fans can email us questions/opinions at any time at rcnsportstalk@rcn.com & our panelists will respond to viewers comments live on our next show.
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Friday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock
Guess who I Saw Monday.
Tom Iacone - The Subsitute that I Had in High School that dropped me in the Toilet. He remembered me too when he saw me.
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Friday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Friday Everybody!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
Weave!
See you on Friday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Friday Morning!

Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer
FOOTBALL PICKS ON FRIDAY!
PHILLIES PLAYOFF UPDATE ON FRIDAY!
STAY DRY THURSDAY NIGHT!
WEATHER UPDATE ON THURSDAY!!!!
I HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE WELL!
SEE YOU Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: