Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday!

Friday September 12, 2008
SAD NEWS: GOODBYE PHILLIES. Phillies are collapsing. There is no hope anymore for them. They are falling too far behind now. Lets make a grave at the cementary for the Phillies because they are finished. There is no way they can come back now. They are DEAD. Players don't care anymore, they just want the money and thats it. The Phillies are doing what the Mets did last year, Die in September.
Happy Birthday to my HGA Attendent Kim Guitila (AKA GRANDMA KIM) It her Birthday on Sunday! I Hope Kim have a great Birthday! She deserves it, she is a great person who would do anything for kids!!!!!!!! She was the one that took me to her house for EASTER SUNDAY Back in March!!!!!!! SHE MADE GREAT FOOD!!! I Was worried she might poison me with her food. LOL. Just kidding. I Love that woman a lot and wish her the very best!!!! Her Favorite singer is Bon Jovi - Who says you can't go home. I Hope she had a great time at the Beach 2 weeks ago!!!!!!! I Want to give a shout out to all my HGA Buddies: Trudy Jones, Darlene Seals, Brenda Fockler, Faithe, Bonnie Wick, Mike Prauss, Fred Lego, Barb, Silly and Goofy Pamela Locke but I LOVE HER ANYWAY, Sherry Crowe and Sherry Bobak, Jason Gies, Ed Vedock, The Birthday woman from last week Ms Seese, Ms Revello, Ms Studt, Lance Marks and Vaughn Stuft, I Wonder how his son is doing at Bank of Amercia, Henry Randall, Tim Williams, Pete, Sally the Ice Cream Lady and who used to have a Clown Car - Small thing, Ed Vedock,Robecca Marshall, John and Ron from PT Mark ED- I Hope his wife is doing ok. I Remember before I Graduated, Mark ED's Wife Was having problems. And everybody else that I Care about a lot out there in Pittsburg Steelers Country!!! I Also want to wish my HGA Friend Heather Harold a Happy Birthday this weekend! Heather is a great girl!!!!! She graduated in April of 2007!!!!!!
I Finally got a hold of the Rec Hall Wednesday night!!! My Ice Cream Buddy Sally White picked up the phone!!!!! That made my night hearing Sally's Voice!!!!! I Think it made her night too!!!!!!!! Nobody tooked my place, closing the REC HALL At 11:00pm at night. I Am really surprised. I Thought somebody would take my place. I Asked my buddy Steve Smith but he goes to bed at 10:30pm. I Don't like knowing that they are there without protection. It gets real spooky in the REC Hall at 11:00pm at night when No Students are down there. I Guess I Was the only Student that did that. I Don't think anybody is walking my #1 Female Dorm Counselor Brenda Fockler out to her car either after shifts. I Hope nobody is attacking her like that one night last December when my Friend Abena was trying to. I Am glad Horseback Riding is going well!!!!!!!!!!
Great News:
The Eagle is staying in Eagles Country! I Hope my Buddy Alan Davis don't let anything happen to that Eagle! It too valueable!!!!! The Eagle I Made for my HS Principal Judy Swigart is staying in Nazareth. I Wish she would take it with her since it was my gift to her but That great too that it will be staying in Nazareth. I Will make a WILDCAT For her to take along when she moves out West Next Friday the 19th. The Greater Latrobe Wildcats Mrs Swigart will really be missed by the Nazareth Staff. She was a great advocate to the Nazareth Area!!! I Still have pictures of her kissing me at my HS Graduation infront of the whole crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all wish her the very best at Greater Latrobe! She going back to my area of Johnstown where she grew up and went to school at Derry High School. I Actually listened to the Greater Latrobe Football Game last weekend and they have some great sports teams out there! They were in the Softball Girls Softball Title Game on PCN Back in June! I Remember announcing that game!!!!!!!!!
Happy Friday!
NEW LAW:
PA SMOKING BAN IS IN EFFECT IN ALL PLACES.
PENALITY: 250 DOLLARS FINE
I Hope everybody remembered all the people we lossed on September 11, 2001
Thursday was the 7th Anniversity!
I Had all the names on my e-mail on Wednesday!
I Hope you read them!
It tooked forever to write all of them!
I Did that all by hand. It took 8 hours to do that e-mail on Wednesday.
PA HOUSE Comes Back Monday at 1pm!
Can't wait for the PA HOUSE Monday! Their Summer Vacation went fast.
How are you?
How was your week?
Are you ready for the weekend?
What are you doing this weekend?
Anything fun?
Still waiting for OVR To call back about Jobs!
Still no regular attendent.
She might need surgery (BACK PROBLEMS) Which means she could be out for months. I really liked her.
I Hope it don't rain tonight for Football!!
I Will be appearing on the radio on 2 radio stations for now on during the Football Season!
Mondays and Friday Mornings from 7am to 7:25am on WZZO 95.1FM In Allentown with Bearman and Keith and I Will also be on the radio on Mondays and Fridays on 96 Key in Johnstown PA With Jack Michaels I Will call in during the 7:30am news update with my Football Picks of games across the state!!!
I still listen to 96 KEY in Johnstown PA Every Morning From 7:30am to 10am with Jack Michaels! I Love Jack Michaels!!!!!!!!! My attendents like the music! They dance to it while they are giving me my shower!!! 96 KEY Really does have awesome music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Songs!!!!!!!

Football Picks for this weekend:NazarethEastonPen ArygylWilsonLafayetteVillianovaPitt SteelersPhiladelphia EaglesLibertyEmmausJohnstownWestmontGreater LatrobeHazeltonDelaware ValleyPius xPenn StateDieruffBangorWhitehallNorthwesternNY GiantsNY JetsAtlantaOakland
Friday: 9am to 11am Attendents 11am Glen Mac 4pm HAPPY HOUR 4pm to 6pm Attendents 7pm FOOTBALL ON WYLN 35: Delaware Valley at W.V. West 7pm WENT TO THE NAZARETH AT ALLEN FOOTBALL GAME 11pm Announce the BIG TICKET on WFMZ 69
Saturday: 10am WGPA 1100 10am Glen Mac 11am 69 Sports Saturday 4pm BASEBALL ON FOX: Milwaukee at Phillies6pm Announce Lafayette Football on RCN4
Sunday: 10am Keith Groller 1:30pm Announce Phillies Baseball on CW57 8pm Baseball on ESPN 8pm NFL on NBC
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Monday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Monday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Monday Everybody!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
Weave!
See you on Monday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Monday Morning!

Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer
REMEMBER: NO SMOKING Unless you want to pay a Fine
STAY DRY THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!
PA HOUSE RECAP ON MONDAY!
FOOTBALL RECAP ON MONDAY!
I HOPE I WIN A LOT OF GAMES!
SEE YOU Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: