Thursday, September 04, 2008

Thursday!

Friday September 5, 2008 Hello! I Am feeling Much better! That was scary. Nobody knows what that was from, my chest hurting. I Think it was from not going to the restroom in 9 days. I Need to thank everybody that called my cell phone and e-mailed me worrying. It was overwhelming to see so many people getting in contact with my parents to make sure I Was ok. The Little League Baseball people in Johnstown called because they were worrying. The whole borough of Westmont Was worried the Coach was telling me on the phone last night. My one Friend Joy Greenwood who I Went to College with looked up my phone number - Home Number in the phone book and talked to my parents. Joy really cared for me!!! I E-Mailed Boscovs on Wednesday and I Complained about people not moving and how close they have everything and no room for wheelchairs to get through. My Brother is moving to a apartment in 2 weeks. My Attendent is doing well! That was a weird phone call on Tuesday night. Why would anybody call my mom and do such thing? Such Losers in this world anymore. Football Friday! Picks for me this weekend: Nazareth Liberty Easton Wilson Boyertown Lafayette Lehigh Villianova Hazelton Jim Thrope Eagles Steelers New England Those are who I Want to win this weekend! I Almost have to pick Nazareth every week. Everybody in Nazareth would kill me. I Am Nazareth #1 Fan Are you ready for Hurricane Hanna? Saturday Rain and Wind all Day. Please Stay Safe. Don't get too wet. I Will be Busy Announcing all weekend! I Get to Announce a Nazareth Football Game on RCN4 Tonight! BIG TICKET At 11pm Tonight! Sunday I Have off. That might change though. If the Phillies get rain out on Saturday, they will have to play a Doubleheader which means Game 1 will be on CW57! How are you? How was your week? What are you doing this weekend? Anything Fun? NFL Starts Sunday! Will you be watching? GO EAGLES AND STEELERS! I Will be announcing the MDA Telethon next year again! Thursday night I watched the RCN Sports Talk Show on RCN4!!!!!!! Keith Groller and Mike Blouse did a fantastic job!!!!!!!! My Best 2 Buddies in the same room!!!!!!!! That was the Best Show ever!!!!! I Watched the RCNC Convention? Did you? I Want MCCain to win! About you? I Am still sick to my stomach about the 9 year old Little League Baseball Player being Ban from Baseball. That is reducious. Parents ruin everything. They really do. I Hope you have a fun weekend! Still no JOB. Can't wait to work with KIDS Again! I Really miss it!!!!!!!!!!!! They asked me what I Did at HGA I Told them I Ran the Rec Hall. I Helped Run the Rec Hall. The one night I Saved this one boy from dieing in the rec hall. He was laying on the chair infront of the TV Unconcious. I Went to get my CO-WORKER ED VEDOCK AND CALLED THE HEALTH CLINIC. I Still remember that night. If it wasn't for me getting help, he could have died right there in the Rec Hall. SCHEDULE: FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 5: 8-10am ATTENDENTS 10am Glen Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER4pm HAPPY HOUR4-6pm ATTENDENTS10pm WYLN 35 News at 10pm7pm Jim Thrope at Mahanoy Area Football on WYLN357pm WENT TO THE EMMAUS AT NAZARETH FOOTBALL GAME9:30pm Announce the Emmaus at Nazareth Football Game on RCN411pm Announce the BIG TICKET on WFMZ 69 SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 6:9am WGPA 110010am Glen Mac10am 69 Sports Saturday6pm Announce Lafayette at Marist College Football on RCN49:30pm Northampton at Central Football Game on RCN4 SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 7:10am Keith Groller8pm Phillies at Mets Baseball on ESPN Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail Monday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold GO PHILLIES!!!!!!! See you Monday! Ladies Man! PA House Man! Nazareth Number 1 Fan! Weave!!!!!!! See you Monday Everybody! GO NAZARETH! Take Care!!!!!! STAY DRY! Weave! See you on Monday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network! Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Monday Morning! Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer STAY SAFE!!!!!! STAY DRY IN THE HURRICANE! FOOTBALL RECAP ON MONDAY!!!!!! MUCH MORE INFO ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: