Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Tuesday!

Wednesday July 2 2008
Brand new month of July!
First E-Mail of July!!!!!
I Can't believe we are in July already!
These months are flying by!!!!!!
I Been very busy watching the PA HOUSE!
I received pictures on Tuesday!
I Tried to e-mail them yesterday afternoon but something must of went wrong because people could not open them.
I Will keep trying to get this straighten out.
Stay Tuned for Pictures when I Get this computer to Corporate!!!
Thursday at 9:30am I Have to go the Dentist. Not a good place to have to go. I Hate needles and I Hate that I Have Cavaties that need to be fixed.
NEWS ALERT:
YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME AGAIN TOMORROW (THURSDAY) DUE TO THE 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY ON FRIDAY. MY FRIDAY E-MAIL WILL BE TOMORROW!!!!!! 2 DAYS IN A ROW, YOU GET TO HEAR FROM ME!!!!!!!!!! LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!!!!! DUE TO FRIDAY BEING A 4TH OF JULY, I HAVE TO DO A SPECIAL THURSDAY E-MAIL! BACK TO BACK DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Morning!
PA House reached a agreement on the Budget Sunday night at 1:15am in the morning!
They are still not done on the House Floor.
They still have to vote on it!
They might have to work on the 4th of July.
I E-mailed them on Tuesday to ask them how many more days they will be in session and they told me until Friday.
What a mess they are in.
I been watching the PA HOUSE Every Move!
I Was even watching them on Saturday and Sunday when they were in session all weekend!
PA House returns at NOON Today (Wednesday)!!!!!!
Sorry about the Video of me not working.
I Told my Brother. He not sure why people can't open it.
BREAKING NEWS:
The Phillies sent Bret Myers down to Triple A Lehigh Valley!
The team that only 5 minutes fro my house!!!!!!
Myers is in the Lehigh Valley!
Phillies sent him here to get his confident back.
How are you?
How is your week?
Are you having a good week?
2 more days until you get a 3 day weekend!
Any Beach Action this weekend for you?
WATCH FOR THOSE SEAGULLS THAT LIKE TO POOP ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
LOL
I am Wonderful!
Having a great week!!!!!!!!!
Monday night I Had off from Announcing!
Watched Dr. Phil Monday night.
Dr. Phil is a good show to learn from stuff!!!!!!!!
You should watch him!
I also watched Full House and Leave it to Beaver!!!!!
I Put my name in to some schools to work in Late August!
Hope we hear back from them soon!
Can't wait to work with kids!
Still keeping HGA In Mind. I Did try to put my name in for Chuck York's Job but I think somebody tooked it. My Buddy Chuck York is retiring on August 2 and I tried to put my name in for that position.
Monday night I Went to the Nazareth Legion Baseball Game at the Boro Park!
Tuesday night I Went over to Northampton to the Nazareth Legion Baseball Game!
Tonight (Wednesday) another game at the Boro Park!
SCHEDULE: WEDNESDAY JULY 2:PA HOUSE WILL BE IN SESSION TODAY (TIME TBA)8am to 10am Attendents10am Jody Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHTNOON PA HOUSE1pm Glen Mac4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX4-6pm Attendents6pm BATH AT NAZARETH LEGION BASEBALL7pm Announce the Phillies at Atlanta Braves Baseball Game on Comcast
THURSDAY JULY 3:PA HOUSE WILL BE IN SESSION TODAY (TIME TBA)8am to 9am Attendents9:30am DENTIST APPOINTMENT11:30am Jody Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT1pm Glen Mac4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX4-6pm Attendents6pm RCN SPORTS TALK7:30pm Jolly Joe Timmer Show on RCN47pm Announce the Phillies at Atlanta Braves Baseball Game on Comcast
FRIDAY JULY 4:8am to 10am Attendents10am Jody Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHTNOON HOT DOG EATING CONTEST ON ESPN1pm Nationwide Series Qualifying on ESPN21pm Glen Mac4pm Sprint Cup Qualifying on SPEED4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX4-6pm Attendents7pm 7pm Announce the Mets at Phillies Baseball Game on CW577pm PHILADRELPHIA 4TH OF JULY NIGHT ON ABC CHANNEL 68pm Olympic Trials on NBC: Swimming LIVE9pm MACY'S 4TH OF JULY CELEBRATION ON NBC 10 AND WNBC CHANNEL 4 IN NEW YORK
SATURDAY JULY 5:10am Jody Mac10am WGPA10am Glen MacNOON SOFTBALL ON ESPN: NPF VS US NATIONAL TEAM4pm BASEBALL ON FOXNASCAR RACE AT DAYTONA ON TNT7pm Announce Baseball on WNEP 16:7pm Announce the Mets at Phillies Baseball Game on Comcast
SUNDAY JULY 6:10am Keith Groller1:30pm Announce the Mets at Phillies Baseball Game on CW57NAZARETH AT BATH LEGION BASEBALL GAME8pm BASEBALL ON ESPN:BOSTON AT NY YANKEES
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Tomorrow!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
Weave!
See you Tomorrow on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until Tomorrow!!!!!!!!
ANOTHER PA HOUSE UPDATE TOMORROW!!!!!

Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer
SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: