Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tuesday!

Wednesday May 28, 2008
Good Morning!
How are you?
I am LATE!
Were you worried this morning when you opened the e-mail and saw no e-mail from me?
What's new with you?
Last night I announced the Longest Baseball Game in my Announcing career!
Whitehall vs Emmaus
We came on RCN4 At 4:45pm and did not end until 10:37pm
5 HOUR AND 54 MINUTE GAME ON TV.
We were running out out of stuff to say on TV
Nazareth Girls Soccer ended the year last night
They loss 2-1 to Council Rock North.
I couldn't go because my Dad had to run his mom to the hospital.
My Grandfather had Back Surgery on Tuesday.
Please keep him in your prairs!
I won't go visit because for some reason Hospitals spook me for somew unknown reason. I get all nervious when I go in a hospitial.
Hey the Phillies got 20 runs on Monday night!
Did you see that?
20 RUNS! A NEW RECORD FOR THE PHILLIES.
This e-mail is a little different today due to falling behind because of my Announcing!
That game that took 6 hours last night threw me off my E-mail Pattern!
The 2nd game of that doubleheader had to be canceled because it was already 10:30pm when the 15 inning game finally did end. KIDS Got school today.
They will play that one tonight at 7:00pm!
PENGUINS HOME TONIGHT!
GO PENGUINS!
I HOPE THEY WIN!
THEY NEED THIS ONE BAD!
THEY ARE DOWN 0.2.
I been trying to call the REC Hall for a couple days.
Not getting no answer.
8373.
Maybe I have the wrong number.
I really want to talk to Sally, Ed, Chuck and Mike!
I Heard the Towne meeting went well on Tuesday!
I heard my Boss Sally White spoke at the meeting! That is a 1st! They are going to start Horseback Riding on June 9th!I still know everything that goes on there at HGA!!!!!!!!! I know more than the people that are currently there! A new Security system is comming there too I heard!
I hope Sherry Bobak had a great birthday! Today is her BABY BOY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! 2 BIRTHDAYS BACK TO BACK DAYS!
Attendent Care Services started!
It going well!
8-10am in the morning and 4-6pm in the afternoon!
The Guy is Spanish and still in college. He don't talk English. I don't know Spanish.
He called off this morning already, on the 2nd day.
I might have a HOT Attendent for the Afternoon Shift!!!!!!! I HOPE I GET A REAL HOT ONE!!!!!!!!
I feel so much better now that I heard from my friend JOY GREENWOOD! She really had a lot of friends worried about her. I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE! I really thought something bad happened to her.
I am doing well!
It was HOT Out on Tuesday!
80 Degrees!
GIRLS IN BIKINNI WEATHER! YEAH BABY!
Much more INFO on Friday!
Have a great couple days!
Smile at all times!
It not good to be grumpy!
Nazareth #1 Fan
PA HOUSE #1 Fan
PA HOUSE Sent me mail on Tuesday!
They want me to schedule a appointment to be honored!
I will let you know the day!
It will be on the PENNSYLVANIA CABLE NETWORK LIVE!
Take Care!
Your Buddy for Life!
Peace out until Friday!
CYA On the Flip Side in 52 hours!
Be good and remember not to do anything I wouldn't do!
The one and only ''Weave''
Later people!!!!!!!!!

No comments: