Friday, May 09, 2008

Thursday!

Friday May 9, 2008 I really hope all of you enjoy all my e-mails i send on Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday all year long! I feel like a Pain in the But e-mailing so often. I hope you enjoy all my E-Mails! It gives me great pleasure to bring my life into your life 3 times a week every week! You have no Idea how much it means to me to e-mail 333 people to tell what I am doing or planning to do each day! It is such a great feeling to me that I can bring you a smile on days that you might be having a bad day or something and ready to go back to bed. I would like to Dedicate this E-mail to my Dad who is the Greatest Dad anybody can ask for! He have to lift me here at home everytime I need Help which really means so much to me! My Dad had a Birthday on Thursday! I also want to say GOOD LUCK To Jack Michaels of 96 KEY In Johnstown who is having a operation today at Conemaugh. I wish him the best. He is a cool guy on the radio every Morning!!!!! He still says my name sometimes even though I am home! I don't know how many people hear my name sometimes on 96 KEY. I know my Medical Teacher Karen Bilchak and my OLD Goofy Attendent Pam Locke hears Jack talk about me! Today is a Rainy Day. Thursday night I finally got to go to bed at a resonable time of 10:00pm. First time since Sunday night. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Nights I stayed awake to 1:00am in the morning Announcing the Phillies Baseball Games in Arizona. I must be a Loyal Announcer/Fan staying awake to 1:00am in the morning 3 nights in a row like I did this week! I am exhausted at the time I am writing this e-mail Thursday night, being awake to 1:00am in the morning the previous 3 nights. The 10:00pm games really can wear you down after awhile on your health. Today (Friday) I Have a Busy Day Announcing! Starting at 10AM This Morning I am Announcing 4 Girls Softball Games LIVE ON THE BIG TEN NETWORK! Yes, GIRLS PLAYING! 4 GAMES IN 1 DAY! Saturday night at Coca Cola Park I will be Announcing the Lehigh Valley Ironpigs on WFMZ The PIGS Are only 5-26. What a Terrible Record. They do play hard every game though. HAPPY MOTHER DAY WEEKEND!!!! WE MUST REMEMBER ALL OUR MOMS ON SUNDAY! Without our moms, we Boys would not be here right here. This week is Arts in Education Week in PA! Poetry week! We don't pay attention to Poetry like we all should Tonight starts the PA RIVALARY IN PA - FLYERS AT PENGUINS AT 7:30PM FROM THE IGLOO IN PITTSBURGH! I have to root for both teams because I been to both areas! My guess is that they will go all 7 games! PA HOUSE Had a very active week in Harrisburg. I can't wait until I get honored soon down in Harrisburg!!! Still no Attendent Care Services yet. They said 2 more weeks yet. My Dad will be in New York for 3 days next week. My Grandparents will have to come help me when I need help!!!! I really hope everybody in Johnstown is doing good. I miss the Heck of all of them!!! They do too because they tell me on phone/e-mail! It does feel ackward at 10:45pm at night, not closing the Rec Hall! My Buddy Chuck York retires in August! Maybe I should apply to that position! The school will be loss when Chuck retires in August, because Chuck does an awful lot of things for the students. He goes in on his off days when he needs to and goes for a 13 hour sking trip 3 days in a row every year twice a year! I would like to say Hi to Sally White, Chuck, Ed Vedock and Mark Ed and my best buddy who I really like which is Mike Prauss I hope they are all doing great! I hope Sally is ok alone in the Rec Hall at 10:45pm at night, sometimes it spooky down there at closing time. Big Hello to Faithe, Brenda, Kay, Bonnie and Karen the Female Dorm Counselors and hope they are all doing great! Dorm Counselors do not get enough credit at all. They put up with a HECK of alot day in, day out and plus they have to deal working 4 different shifts which can ware your body down and get sick if not careful. I am finding that out this week by staying awake to 1:00am Announcing 3 nights in a row! Shout outs today to Becky Marshall, Dee Seals, Trudy, Jill Mariconi, Annie Brant, Ron and John from PT, Mr. Stuft and Ms Studt and Mrs Seese and Mrs Sabo and Fred Lego! I hope they are all doing great! I hope my buddy Lance Marks my teacher is staying awake in his classes!! I still remember the one day when I walked in and found him sleeping in his chair in the NTSS Room! It's Friday Everybody! How are you? How was your week? Are you ready for the weekend? What are you doing all weekend? I hope we have a nice and Warm Weekend! I am great! Had a Wonderful Week! Long Hours of Announcing! Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights I was Announcing Phillies Baseball Games in Arizona to 1:00am in the mornings. Those 10:00pm Games are a Killer. I watched the PA HOUSE All week! They had very interesting topics this week! They will return back at 1:00pm on Monday May 12th BUDGET BY THE END OF THE MAY! They plan to be finished by June 30th this year! We'll see about that! SCHEDULE: FRIDAY MAY 9: 9am Jody Mac 10am SOFTBALL ON BTN: IOWA VS ILLINOIS 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 12:30PM SOFTBALL ON BTN:MINNESTOTA VS PURDUE 1pm Glen Mac 3PM SOFTBALL ON BTN 5pm SOFTBALL ON BTN 7pm BASEBALL ON MY 9: NY YANKEES AT DETRIOT TIGERS 10pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST SATURDAY MAY 10: 9am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 9am WGPA SATURDAY 10am Jody Mac 11am 69 SPORTS 1pm SOFTBALL ON BTN 3pm INDY 500 QUALIFYING ON ABC 2pm BASEBALL: NORTHAMPTON AT NAZARETH AT THE BORO PARK SENIOR DAY AT THE PARK- FINAL HOME GAME 7pm IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON WFMZ 7:30pm NASCAR RACE AT DARLIGHTON SC ON FOX SUNDAY MAY 11: 10am KEITH GROLLER 1pm BASEBALL ON CW11: REDS AT METS 4pm BASEBALL ON CW57: PHILLIES AT GIANTS 8pm BASEBALL ON ESPN: BOSTON AT MINNESOTA Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable Top Movies 1. Baby Mama 2. Forgetting Sarah Marshall 3. Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay 4. War of the Worlds 2 - The Next Wave 5. Deception 6. Nim's Island 7. 88 Minutes 8. The Forbidden Kingdom 9. 27 Dresses 10. 21 Top Cast/Crew 1. Carmen Electra 2. Helen Hunt 3. Angelina Jolie 4. Halle Berry 5. Aishwarya Rai 6. Jessica Alba 7. Jimmy Fallon 8. Lindsay Lohan 9. Demi Moore 10. Cameron Diaz NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail Monday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Thursday night I watched the JOLLY JOE TIMMER SHOW ON RCN4! PA HOUSE Returns at 1:00pm on Monday! I will be watching! HAVE FUN IN THE RAIN TODAY! GO FLYERS! GO PENGUINS! I Have to go equal distance because I been to both areas! GO PHILLIES!!!!!!! See you Monday! Ladies Man! I miss seeing Girls everyday! They e-mail me on MYSPACE Everyday! PA House Man! Nazareth Number 1 Fan! Weave!!!!!!! See you Monday Everybody! BASEBALL REPORT ON Monday! Take Care!!!!!! STAY DRY! Weave! MUCH MORE INFO ON MONDAY! HAPPY MOTHER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA MOM!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU ARE A GUY READING THIS, PLEASE GIVE YOUR WIFE A KISS ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL BE UPSET IF I HEAR YOU DID NOT GIVE YOUR WIFE A KISS! PEACE OUT WITH LOVE AS I SIGN OFF FOR ANOTHER WEEK ON AWEN! CYA ALL ON MONDAY LADIES AND GENTELEMEN OF ALL AGES!!!!! SIGNING OFF ON THE ANDY WEAVER E-MAIL NETWORK! THE BEST IN LOCAL AND NATIONAL NEWS AND SPORTS, ALL FREE OF CHARGE!!!

No comments: