Monday, May 05, 2008

Monday!

Monday May 5, 2008 Greetings! PA HOUSE COMES BACK AT 1:00PM TODAY! I WILL BE WATCHING THE PA HOUSE!!!!!!! STATE LEGISLATURE BACK AT WORK!!!!!! FULL PA HOUSE NEWS ON WEDNESDAY!!!! THEY E-MAILED ME LAST THURSDAY AND INVITED ME TO BE HONORED ON THE PA HOUSE FLOOR IN HARRISBURG!!!!!!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BEEN WATCHING THE PA HOUSE FOR 9 YEARS AND EVEN STAY AWAKE TO 2AM IN THE MORNING WATCHING THEM WHEN THEY ARE IN SESSION THAT LATE AT NIGHT! How are ya? How was your weekend? What's going on? What did you do all weekend? Anything Fun? Saturday was freezing! We went to a Nazareth High School Baseball Game in Allentown at 6:00 at night and it was freezing. Do you know what the Little League People in Johnstown are doing? They are taping every single game and sending me the tapes in the mail! I think that pretty awesome of them to do! What great people they are!!!! The coach called me Friday night and said the team is loss without me. All the players keep asking the coaches where I am the coach was telling me on my cell phone on Friday Night. I don't know if the school would amit it or not but I don't think they ever had a student who knew so many people in the Johnstown community who lives in the area. I sure became popular out there in Western PA. FLYERS-PENGUINS IN THE NEXT ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS! Let's See, who do I want to win? UMM.... I Guess I have to go to the Penguins since I been in Johnstown for 3 years! GO PENGUINS, I GUESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tough Situation I am in when it comes to the PENGUINS-FLYERS! Should be a Interesting series! Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? That one Horse broked 2 feet on the last lap. I have to be honest, I Miss Seeing Girls everyday! Thank God for MYSPACE! Everybody went back to HGA on Sunday. It felt weird not going back for the 1st time since 2005. I Don't miss HOMEWORK OR THE CAFETERIA! The Main thing I miss is the PEOPLE NOT EVEN THE PEOPLE IN THE SCHOOL EITHER, THE PEOPLE OUT IN THE COMMUNITY. Saturday on the Computer I watched the UPJ UNIVERSITY OF PITT AT JOHNSTOWN GRADUATION IT WAS LIVE ON THE UPJ WEBSITE! OVER 400 STUDENTS WERE GRADUATING AT UPJ! MUCH BIGGER CLASS THAN AT HGA! I SAT HERE AT MY COMPUTER ON SATURDAY FOR 2 HOURS WATCHING THE UPJ GRADUATION! I am great! I announced all weekend with a new microphone! I will be out in the Desert of Arizona all this week for the Phillies-D-Backs series! I get to fill in for Harry Kalas in his chair as he is in North Carolina getting into the Hall of Fame down there! 9:30pm starts the next 3 nights! I will be staying up until 12:30am in the morning!!!! Yes, I will be announcing Baseball right into the morning hours!!!!! I have to get my body used to the time change! A New Time Zone in Arizona! I am listening to 96KEY Everyday on the Internet!!! 96 KEY A RADIO STATION IN JOHNSTOWN!!!!!!!!!! I am happy to report that Keith Groller is feeling better from his surgery last Thursday! AS MANY STAFF MEMBERS AT HGA REQUESTED ME TO FOR AWHILE NOW, I Finally E-Mailed Carol Mackel of Human Resource about possiblity a job at the Center. Many Staff people been telling me to look into it for weeks and weeks now and I finally e-mailed Carol. I am not sure if Adminstration would let me work there because I know a awful lot of Students who still go there. I don't know if there is a policy about that or not. I Got Civil service papers in the Mail on Friday and filling them out and take a test soon! SCHEDULE: MONDAY MAY 5 9am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm PA HOUSE 1pm Glen Mac 4pm GIRLS SOFTBALL: PM EAST AT NAZARETH 7pm GIRLS SOCCER: NORTHAMPTON AT NAZARETH 8pm HS TENNIS ON RCN4 9:30pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST STAY AWAKE TO 12:30AM TUESDAY MAY 6: 9am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11am PA HOUSE 1pm Glen Mac 4pm BASEBALL: NAZARETH AT EASTON 9:30pm PHILLES BASEBALL ON COMCAST STAY AWAKE TO 12:30AM WEDNESDAY MAY 7: 9am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11am PA HOUSE 1pm Glen Mac 6pm WOMEN TENNIS ON BTN 7pm BASEBALL ON ESPN: CLEVELAND AT NY YANKEES 9:30pm PHILLES BASEBALL ON COMCAST STAY AWAKE TO 12:30AM THURSDAY MAY 8: 9am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Glen Mac 3:30pm PHILLES BASEBALL ON COMCAST 4pm BASEBALL: BECAHI AT NAZARETH 6pm RCN SPORTS ON RCN4 7:30pm JOLLY JOE TIMMER SHOW ON RCN4 FRIDAY MAY 9: 9am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT NOON SOFTBALL ON BTN 1pm Glen Mac 2:30pm SOFTBALL ON BTN 5pm SOFTBALL ON BTN 7pm BASEBALL ON MY 9: NY YANKEES AT DETRIOT TIGERS 10pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST SATURDAY MAY 10: 9am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 9am WGPA SATURDAY 10am Jody Mac 11am 69 SPORTS 1pm SOFTBALL ON BTN 3pm INDY 500 QUALIFYING ON ABC 2pm BASEBALL: NORTHAMPTON AT NAZARETH 7pm IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON WFMZ 7:30pm NASCAR RACE AT DARLIGHTON SC ON FOX SUNDAY MAY 11: 10am KEITH GROLLER 1pm BASEBALL ON CW11: REDS AT METS 4pm BASEBALL ON CW57: PHILLIES AT GIANTS 8pm BASEBALL ON ESPN: BOSTON AT MINNESOTA Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable I Will continue to Announce! I do want to get back in to working with kids in someway! I really enjoy working with kids! I miss it! NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail Monday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Before I sign off for this, The worse cmmute cities to travel: Buffalo Miami Dallas Milawaukee Atlanta Detriot Oregon Religh, North Carolina I found these on the internet! Who do you want to win the Kentucky Derby on Saturday? Are you going to watch the HORSES? GO PITT PENGUINS IN THE PLAYOFFS! GO FLYERS! GO PHILLIES!!!!!!! See you Wednesday! Ladies Man! PA House Man! Nazareth Number 1 Fan! Weave!!!!!!! See you Wednesday Everybody! BASEBALL REPORT ON Wednesday! I WILL BE ANNOUNCING UNTIL 12:30AM IN THE MORNING THE NEXT 3 NIGHTS WHILE YOU ARE SOUND ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!! Take Care!!!!!! Weave!

No comments: