Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday!

Friday May 2, 2008
Sad news to start this e-mail
We have lossed another great young person who left us way too early in life
On Wednesday we lossed Andrew Millheim at 16 years old who was a student at Nazareth High School.
He have died of a rare disease of Cancer.
3rd Person from Nazareth to have died from this rare disease in the last 3 years.
A Standout Volleyball player who was the first one to arrive at all practices and the last one to leave after every practice and cared about other people including his classmates and teamates.
We will all miss Andrew a lot and please let's all say a prayer for his family when we all go to bed tonight.
It always very emotional when we lose people at such a young age.
I would like to Dedicate this e-mail today to Andrew Millheim in his honor.
I am wonderful!
Having a great week!
I have 145 people on myspace!
It's growing!
It's amazing how fast it growing!
All the kids I have went to school with!
Most are Girls!
They keep me busy on Myspace!
Myspace is a good way to talk to people!
I watched the Jolly Joe Timmer Show on Thursday night!
Polka Music on RCN4! I love Jolly Joe Timmer!!! The longest running cable show in Amercia!
I also watched the Rcn Sports Talk!! My buddy Gary Labach was subsisute host!!! Gary is the best!! I work with the best cable company with the best crew!!!!!
My Microphone broked last night. It still don't Work. I have to wait until my Dad gets home from North Carolina to look at it tonight.
My Dad have a job where he travels down the East Cost every 2 weeks
I MISS MY BOSS SALLY WHITE!
THE ICE CREAM LADY!
WHEREVER THERE ICE CREAM, Sally is right there!
I really need to thank her for making a special trip the night before Graduation to Schaeffers for ICE CREAM!
That was very special of her to do last week!
We have a new Football Coach at Nazareth!
Rob Melosky, a teacher at Parkland High School and coach have now been hired to be coach at Nazareth!
Please ignore those awful things that are being said on Pennlive.com and local newspapers about him hitting a guy in the head at a Northampton High School last September. He isinnocence until proven guilty. He has a arraigment on May 8th next week.
People on the internet in chat rooms and blogs contends to blow stuff out and make things worser than they are.
I feel a winning season next fall with Rob as Head Coach! Somebody needs to be better than the 1 win season last year that Nazareth had.
Rob will be a excellent coach and will turn around lasst season awful record of only 1 win.
I hope Keith Groller's Surgery went well on Thursday!
He had his kidneys taken out.
Get Well Keith!
I hope Brian Schneider from Northampton is feeling better.
He plays for the New York Mets.
He had a thumb problem and was in a hospital for a few days.
Rainy weekend ahead
I hope you stay dry this weekend!
Saturday Nazareth has a Baseball Game at the new Coca Cola Park at 6pm!
It will feel weird on Sunday when everybody returns to Johnstown and I am home.
That will feel ackward
I heard my buddy Adam is going into my room I had.
That will be hard on my ATTENDENTS To go in that room.
I am interested in hearing what kind f emotions my Attendents go in that room for the 1st time and see another boy in there.
I know 3 of my Attendents weree really close to me on a personal level.
I am having fun Announcing!
Announcing is a great job!
I don't miss the buliding in Johnstown at all, especially the Cafeteria Food
The only thing I miss is the People in the Community
The Little League people called me on my cell phone the other night to see what going on. They are still looking out there for jobs out there. I read on WJAC.COM Tat there are hundreds of jobs comming to Johnstown. I read that on Thursday.
I still listen to 96 KEY on the internet everyday! I love Jack Michaels!!!! He talks about me all the time on 96 KEY! He announced my Graduation on 96 KEY Last Friday!
I heard there were 2 murders in the City of Johnstown in 1 day last weekend in the daylight. That makes me kinda scared if i did want to move back out there after hearing that on the radio.
Many STAFF Members at HGA In Johnstown been telling me to take a State Civil Exam and maybe work at the center.
Attendent care services should start 5 days a week in 2 weeks from now!
Hillary Clinton is leading Barrack Obama by 14 points.
I WANT HILLARY TO WIN!
WE NEED A WOMAN PRESIDENT!
Bethlehem is known for Just Born Candies.
SCHEDULE:
FRIDAY MAY 2: 10am Jody Mac 1pm Glen Mac 11am Radio Show 6:30pm OSU AT MICHIGAN BASEBALL ON BTN7pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST
SATURDAY MAY 3: 10am WGPA SATURDAY 11am 69 Sports NOON MICHIGAN AT PSU SOFTBALL ON BTN2pm MS AT NORTHWESTERN SOFTBALL ON BTN4pm KENTUCKY DERBY ON NBC4pm MICHIGAN AT PSU BASEBALL ON BTN4pm WENT TO WATCH NAZARETH BASEBALL AT COCLA COLA PARK 7pm NASCAR RACE ON FOX8pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON CW57
SUNDAY MAY 4: 10am Keith Groller NOON MICHIGAN ST. AT PENN STATE SOFTBALL ON BTN1:30pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON CW57 2pm MICHIGAN AT NORTHWESTERN SOFTBALL ON BTN8pm CUBS AT CARDNALS BASEBALL ON ESPN
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
I Will continue to Announce!
I do want to get back in to working with kids in someway!
I really enjoy working with kids!
I miss it!
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Monday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald WilliamsJohn MarzanoAndrew Millheim
Before I sign off for this,
The worse cmmute cities to travel:BuffaloMiamiDallasMilawaukeeAtlantaDetriotOregonReligh, North Carolina
I found these on the internet!
Who do you want to win the Kentucky Derby on Saturday?
Are you going to watch the HORSES?
GO PITT PENGUINS IN THE PLAYOFFS!
GO FLYERS!
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
PRAY FOR NO RAIN!
See you Monday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Monday Everybody!
BASEBALL REPORT ON FRIDAY!
Take Care!!!!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
PRAY TONIGHT FOR ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO WE HAVE LOSSED AND WHO ARE FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY IN IRAQ!
Weave!

No comments: