Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday!

Monday April 28, 2008 Home in Nazareth! Back to my Announcing career! It neat being back on the air! I sure miss the kids though. It fun working with kids. I am hoping to work with kids again soon! I mean that seriously! I think it would be a perfect job for me since I am a people person! I truly enjoyed working with kids the last 3 years in Recreation in Johnstown! I also like Announcing too Sorry about no e-mails last week It was a emotional week I did not eat too well from Tuesday until I got home on Friday night. Now I am eating better! How are you? How was your weekend? What did you do all weekend? Anything special? I am good! Relaxed all weekend and did nothing! College Graduate!! It feels so good! Nomore Homework! Graduation went very good It was a very happy day. At the same time, it was sad It sad because I won't see anybody again I met so many people It really amazing how many people know me! It was amazing that I stayed calm all week Did not get upset at all last week From last Sunday to Friday Afternoon at 4:00pm in the van in the parking lot In the van in the parking lot, I started to cry. I made it all week without crying until Friday when i got in the van I really thought I would have been crying all week last week but never did happen. That really showed something in itself I sure made a lot of friends Not only in the school either Out in the community of Johnstown People from Little League Baseball and Special Olympics SCHEDULE: MONDAY APRIL 28: 10am Jody Mac 1pm Glen Mac 7pm BASEBALL ON ESPN: YANKEES AT CLEVELAND 8pm HS Tennis on RCN4 TUESDAY APRIL 29: 10am Jody Mac 11am Radio Show 1pm Glen Mac 8:30pm GIRLS SOCCER ON RCN4 WEDNESDAY APRIL 30: 10am Jody Mac 10:30am IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON WYLN 35 1pm Glen Mac 7pm FLYERS HOCKEY ON COMCAST THURSDAY MAY 1: 10am Jody Mac 11am Radio Show 1pm Glen Mac 6pm RCN SPORTS SHOW 7pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST 7:30pm JOLLY JOE TIMMER ON RCN4 FRIDAY MAY 2: 10am Jody Mac 1pm Glen Mac 11am Radio Show 7pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST SATURDAY MAY 3: 10am WGPA SATURDAY 11am 69 Sports 4pm WENT TO WATCH NAZARETH BASEBALL AT COCLA COLA PARK 8pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON CW57 SUNDAY MAY 4: 10am Keith Groller 1:30pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON CW57 8pm CUBS AT CARDNALS BASEBALL ON ESPN I would like to recongize the students who graduated from HGA On Friday: ASB ACCOUNTING: Arthur Baebour Carol Collins ME THE ''WEAVE'' ASB MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT: Sherry Eckstrom Ashley Greener April Miles AST Drafting: Matthew Robley Samuel Shaw Brad Young AST Culinary Arts: Dina Nunamacher Dental Lab: Phyllis Morino Erik Perkinson Auto Technology: Joshua Shuey Building Maintenance: Thomas Cordero Raul Mondragon John Shanks Building Trades: Harry Franklin Mark Troppman Damian Yonitch Business Enterprise Program: Ward Bond Chris Johnson Jason Miller Business Retail Management: Gary Basset Culinary Arts/Kitchen Helper: Lance Armer Graig Ballie Crystal Cole Claire Crego Carla Dalrymple Domonquie Jones Lacey Laquatra Justin Notobarilo Carrie Resch Megan Szolek Eli Tal Commercial Cleaning: Tim Lechner Steve Sieele Dential Assisting: Katie Dempsey General Office Clerk: Heather Ashline Dawn Benjamin Brian Galey Laura Giannattasio Joy Greenwood Justin Hammett Micah Jackson Judy Lambert Colt List Sarah Matson Ryan Shenal Josh Smith Khrtsyne Southworth Amanda Whitten Materials Management and Distrubution: Brian Dodson Ethan Godfrey Dustin Isenberg Matt Link John Rich Nursing Assistant: Sheena Jantzl Kim Stillings Printing Technology: Rakim Cruz Shawn Kshir Retail Distribution: Travis Fike Small Engine and Equipment Repair: Andrew Gerbrick Brock Shawver Brian Yasurek Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail Wednesday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits See you Wednesday! Ladies Man! PA House Man! Nazareth Number 1 Fan! Weave!!!!!!! See you Wednesday Everybody! BASEBALL REPORT ON FRIDAY! Take Care!!!!!! Weave!

No comments: