Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday!

Wednesday February 13, 2008
Good Morning!
Hope you survived the snowstorm!
We got lots of snow here!
I am not doing too well, Excuse my language but I feel like SHIT Today.
I am throwing up nonstop.
Mostly Flem.
Not going to class because I am afraid I might throw up in class.
I even threw up this morning.
Health is way more important.
It KILLS ME When I have to miss classes but we have to worry about Health First.

Last Week my boss Sally White had it, then the Female Dorm Counselor Brenda Fockler got it and now they gave it to me to handle.
I played it smart on Tuesday, I went to the Doctor before it really got to me.
Hopefully that will save it from staying forever.
I am relaxing all day here in my room.
Watching the Baseball Hearing this morning at Congress involving Rodger Clemens and steroids.
Also watching the PA HOUSE All day too!
Laying back in my Wheelchair.
They put me on clear liquids.
Maybe it a good thing to bring all that Flem up.
Maybe the faster we bring it up, the faster we get better!
I took 2 medicines and they both came right back up again this morning.
I hate when I am sick.
I Don’t know why I keep getting sick every 2 months.
I am suppose to take a GIRL To the VALENTINE DAY DANCE Tonight.
It would KILL ME IF I HAVE TO TELL HER I AM SICK.
I will though if I am still feeling awful tonight, HEALTH COMES BEFORE GIRLS!
I really must not be feeling well if I am taking HEALTH BEFORE GIRLS!
I didn’t even help close the Rec. Hall last night.
That how out of it I am.
I don’t feel comfortable making everybody else in the class sick but there nothing I can do about it.
I am a Dedicated Student! I go when I am under the weather, as long as the cough not real bad.
Had a Dorm Meeting last night!
It went very well and informative!
I made it without losing my voice! I was worried about that.
We had DORM ELECTIONS ON TUESDAY!
I WON AGAIN TO BE DORM PRESIDENT OF H DORM!
See you Friday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Friday Everybody!
BE CAREFUL IN THIS WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take Care!!!!!!!
HOPEFULLY I WILL BE BETTER BY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: