Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday!

Wednesday January 16, 2008
Having a Great Week!
All my classes are going really good I must say!!!!!
I really enjoy all of them especially this Medical Class which happens to be that I am the only boy in that class with 4 Girls!
I am not too happy though.
Students are ripping down the signs that I put hard work into making them with my buddy Chuck York for the students to see what we are doing every month. The Daily Activity Signs and also the Month Calendar that we post on the wall.
I know if I ever catch them with my own eyes they are going go to be written up because I put hard work into taping them on the wall. Students don’t have no reason to be messing with the things are on the wall. They are supposed to be looking at them, not tearing them.
It really have me and Chuck York who also put hard work into putting them up very disturbed about it.
I think when I introduce myself with the Microphone at the Towne Meeting I am going to tell everybody not to rip things off the way. It costs too much money and INK And also takes up a lot of time to do. I really think I am going to bring the topic up and tell them they will be in trouble if any of the staff people catch them doing it. We are supposed to be young Adults. Students are leaving GARBAGE Lay in the REC HALL And in the Hallways. Maybe if somebody like me tells them what that is making them look like as students, maybe they will realize! It looks bad when we have people come to tour the school and they see GARBAGE Laying.
Monday night we went to a UPJ College Men Basketball Game!
It was a blow out! UPJ Won 100-44. Yes you did not read that wrong. The Final Score was 100-44. Penn State Greater Allegheny has a awful team.
It was fun however and the PIZZA Was Delicious. I saw a boy who plays for UPJ That I went to High School With! Tim McGwire is his name! He not playing though because Tim broke his ankle. He remembered me too when he saw me and came over and talk to me for a good 10 minutes!
I guess nobody forgets me once you meet me!
Tuesday night I held my First DORM MEETING OF 2008!
The Meeting went very well!
It was very Informative and was the Biggest Turnout we have had in a long time.
Because of my Job, I am not allowed to Discuss anything here on my E-Mails but I can say that there have been serious things going on and students need to keep their doors locked at all times. That’s all I can say about it because of Confidently. Some things that could involve the Police if they are ever caught.
Thursday we are having a TOWNE MEETING at 3:00pm which is what we have 1 time every term!
I have been asked to speak at this meeting to the Whole School. I am excited to speak!!!!! First Time Ever!
All the Dorm Reps from each every Dorm have to speak and I am the H Dorm Rep!
Thursday night is also Bowling!
I did pretty well last week! I got a 417 last week in 3 games!
Hopefully this week I will break 300!
How are you?
How is your week?
I am wonderful!
All my Classes are going pretty good!!!!
I am enjoying all of my classes!
I told everybody last week on my E-Mails it was going to Snow on Monday. Nobody listened to me. Maybe they will now for now on!
More Snow on Thursday night.
Are you ready for that?
I hope it don’t snow too much because we do have Bowling.
Did you watch the American Idol last night?
It was the Season Première?
I want the NY Giants and New England in the Super Bowl.
My Schedule for this week:
Wednesday January 16:
8:05am to 8:59am Recordkeeping
9:01am to 9:55am Payroll Accounting
10:10am to 11:06am Recordkeeping
11am PA HOUSE
11:00am Price is Right
11:30am LUNCH
12:45pm to 1:30pm PT Therapy
1:55pm to 2:48pm Cost Accounting
3:03pm to 3:56pm Cost Accounting LAB
4pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
7pm Women Basketball on RCN4: Colgate at Lafayette
10pm Wrestling on RCN4: Wilson at Northern Lehigh
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Thursday January 17:
8:05am to 8:59am Recordkeeping 1
9:01am to 9:55am Auditing
11:06am to Noon Payroll LAB
Noon LUNCH
1:00pm to 1:45pm OT Therapy
1:55pm to 2:48pm Medical Law and Ethics3pm TOWNE MEETING IN THE CAFÉ
3:30pm Jody Mac
6pm RCN SPORTS TALK ON RCN4
7:30pm BOWLING
11pm Watch the End of the Northampton at Easton Wrestling Match on RCN4
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Friday January 18:
9:01am to 9:55am Payroll Accounting
11:00am Price is Right
11:30am LUNCH
1:55pm to 2:48pm Cost Accounting
3pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
6:50pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am Radio
7:30pm HBB ON RCN4: Parkland at Emmaus
7:30pm HBB ON WYLN: Wyoming Valley West at Hazelton
9:30pm HBB ON RCN4: Becahi at Northampton
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Saturday January 19:
10am Wakeup
10:15am 69 Sports Show
10:15am Jody Mac
1pm Glen Mac
7pm WRESTLING ON PCN: Cumberland Valley at Ephrata
7:30pm HBB ON RCN4: Liberty at Parkland
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Sunday January 20:
12:35pm REC HALL OPENS (NEW TIME)
2pm Special Olympics
4pm NFL ON CBS:
6:30pm NFL ON FOX:
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Monday January 21:
NO CLASSES TODAY
News and Notes:
Nazareth Area School Board approved a draft of its 2008-09 budget that calls for a tax increase set higher than the state recommends. The $60,469,190 preliminary budget calls for a 6.15 percent tax increase, or a 2.48 mill increase over the current rate of 40.32. A homeowner with a property assessed at $50,000 would pay $2,140 in taxes.Johnny Podres, who led the Brooklyn Dodgers to their only World Series title in 1955, died Sunday at a hospital in Glens Falls, N.Y. He was 75. The former major league pitcher, who served as pitching coach for the Phillies from 1991-96, was being treated for heart and kidney problems and a leg infection.
Michael Andretti selling his mansion. It comes with a six-hole golf course, six-car garage, a pond, a 900-square-foot master suite, about $35,000 in annual property taxes and the right to tell everyone you own Michael Andretti's old house. The champion racecar driver's 12,000-square-foot mansion, complete with cedar-lined closets, a workout room and a two-story, domed foyer, is on the market. The price tag: $3.4 million.



Songs of the day:
Big Girls don't cry
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Home
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
No more Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful
Everything
Hero
Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail on Friday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler
Jene Flick
Frank Jenny
Jennifer Jacksits
See you Friday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you on Friday Everybody!
TOWNE MEETING RECAP ON FRIDAY!
BOWLING RECAP ON FRIDAY!
Take Care!!!!!!!

No comments: