Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tuesday!

Wednesday January 23, 2008
Good Morning!
How are you?
How is your week?
I hope you are all getting my E-Mails!
Some people are telling me they are not getting any of my E-Mails. I don’t know what is going on.
I am wonderful!
Having a great week!
All my classes are going great!
21 days until Spring Training Baseball starts!
That sounds really great right now!
This COLD WEATHER Needs to go. I HATE IT!
Every Winter, my feet break out and nobody knows why it happens every Winter. It really weird. As soon as it gets warm, it goes away.
Friday I am going to a FOOT Doctor at 9:45am for the annual 4 month checkup.
I don’t know why they couldn’t schedule me this past Monday when there was no classes. It makes too much sense I guess. Nobody must have been thinking.
Thursday at 10:10am I am going to get registered for bus service.
I have to miss PAYROLL Class on Thursday and Friday. I am not very happy at all about missing the same class 2 DAYS IN A ROW. I don’t know why people schedule stuff when I have classes. I take my Academics seriously.
I take Vitamins everyday now! 100 in a bottle!
I always worry I am going to forget one day.
Monday night I forgot to take them because this one girl came and took me down to CERAMICS to make a MINNIE MOUSE. She took care of me very well that night. She holded the thing down for me to paint and afterwards she washed me up and everything and helped carry it back to my room! Her name is Erica.
She threw me off schedule, and I forgot to take my vitamins on Monday night. 1 night don’t hurt I guess.
Too bad, My boss Sally Was off on Monday, She would have been impressed because I never do it when she asked me to make something.
When a Girl ask you to do something with her, YOU CAN’T SAY NO! Get this though, on Tuesday she was walking with 2 Boys and never said Hi. Women Don’t make no sense.
Tuesday night I was in my room from 5:30pm to 9:30pm, I listened to Bob Daday announce Central at Parkland Basketball on 1470 at 8pm on my BIG COMPUTER, I watched Gary Laubach do the Easton at Northampton Game on my LAPTOP! 2 Things at one time and had both volumes on too at the same time!
Good thing we have 2 computers here in my room!
Tonight is more interesting, Berwick at Hazelton Wrestling on my LAPTOP, Lafayette Basketball on my BIG COMPUTER And Desales Basketball on 1470 AM!
I am in my room almost every night this week to listen and watch all these Sports Events!
Thursday night we are going Bowling!
I smell a 300 this week!
My Buddy Chick York is taking 2 wheelchairs tonight because not enough room to take everybody in one night.
I am still going on Thursday night as normal!
Saturday we are going to a Johnstown Chiefs Hockey Game! Back on the air for me!
No classes until 9:00am everyday now
No more Retail Class no more because of the reasons I discussed on my E-Mail on Tuesday.
I would sleep in but I don’t like missing Breakfast.
Breakfast seems to be the only meal I eat totally all of it.
Sometimes Lunch and Dinner not too favorable to eat.
That why I really want to get up for Breakfast everyday.
If they would have a better LUNCH AND DINNER Menu I would consider sleeping in.
I can name several people who will be very upset on my last day.
Brenda Fockler the FEMALE DORM Counselor who have known me ever since DAY 1 3 years ago.
Kim my Attendant and Sherry who been taking care of me ever since Day 1. Kim gets emotional every time we bring it up.

My Schedule for this week:
Wednesday January 23:9:01am to 9:55am Payroll Accounting10:10am to 11:06am Recordkeeping11:00am Price is Right11:30am LUNCH12:45pm to 1:30pm PT Therapy1:55pm to 2:48pm Cost Accounting3:03pm to 3:56pm Cost Accounting LAB4pm Jody Mac6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic7pm CBB ON RCN4: Bucknell at Lafayette7pm WRESTLING ON WYLN: Berwick at Hazelton8pm COLLEGE BASKETBALL ON 1470: KINGS VS DESALES10pm WRESTLING ON RCN4: Parkland at Emmaus10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Thursday January 24:
BLOOD DRIVE ALL DAY IN THE REC HALL
9:01am to 9:55am Auditing
10:30am BUS TRIP WITH FRED LEGO TO SIGN UP FOR BUS SERVICES
Noon LUNCH
1:00pm to 1:45pm OT Therapy
NO MEDICAL LAW CLASS TODAY DUE TO THE BLOOD DRIVE
3:00pm to 3:56pm Auditing Lab
7:30pm BOWLING
10:50pm HS WRESTLING ON RCN4: Northampton at Easton
12 Midnight BED AFTER WRESTLING ON RCN4 IS OVER
Friday January 25:
9:01am to 9:55am Payroll Accounting
10:10am FOOT DOCTOR APPOINTMENT
11:00am Price is Right
11:30am LUNCH
1:55pm to 2:48pm Cost Accounting
3pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
6:50pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am
7:30pm HBB ON 1470: Parkland at Allen
7:30pm HBB ON RCN4: Parkland at Allen
7:30pm HBB ON WYLN: Tuck. At Hazelton
9:30pm HBB ON RCN4: Easton at Liberty
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Saturday January 26:
10am Wakeup
10:15am 69 Sports Talk
10:15am Jody Mac
Noon LUNCH
1pm COLLEGE WOMEN BASKETBALL ON RCN4: Lehigh at Lafayette
5:45pm JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY IN PERSON
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Sunday January 27:
10am Jody Mac
Noon LUNCH
12:35pm REC HALL OPENS
2pm Special Olympics
4:30pm Dinner
6:50pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am
RELAX ALL NIGHT AND TYPE UP CLASS NOTES ON LAPTOP
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall

Songs of the day:
Big Girls don't cry
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Home
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
No more Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful
Everything
Hero
Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Friday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler
Jene Flick
Frank Jenny
Jennifer Jacksits
See you Friday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Friday Everybody!
Take Care!!!!!!!

No comments: