Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday!

Friday January 18, 2008
Reporting from Winter Wonderland!
Snowing here in Johnstown!
Sounds like it really bad back home in Nazareth.
How are you?
How was your week?
What are you doing all weekend?
Anything Fun?
3 day weekend!
No Classes on Monday!
Do you have off on Monday?
All my TEACHERS Have off on Monday I do believe!
I am wonderful!
The PA HOUSE Had a Busy week.
TAX Code is the BIG Topic.
They even had to work on Thursday.
Usually, they only work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday BUT This week they had to work on Thursday too.
Now, The PA HOUSE Are off until next Monday the 28th!
All my classes are going great!
I am enjoying all of them!
Got a 90 on this one test the other day in Medical Law Class! That the class that I am the only boy in it with 4 girls! That might actually motivate me a little to get a 100 in that class!
Still no news on Penn Highlands.
With them making me wait this long to find out, They should at lease let me know they are working on it. Nobody is saying anything which is really weird that they saying a word. I hope they don’t wait to the last minute when it too late to get in. It would be their fault if they do. I been waiting so patience for months and months.
The Guidance Counselor at my HIGH SCHOOL Is looking into GRANTS So maybe I could go during the SUMMER. OVR Who pays for my schooling don’t operate during the summer months but maybe there are other ways that we could get money to go during the Summer. Dream Come True is suppose to help too with their kids in college! It would be a total different experience! In a normal college, TEACHERS Are a lot quicker at teaching and they give you double the work and a lot of other different things! I AM READY FOR ALL THAT CHALLENGE!!!!
Had a great week!
128, 149, 177 in Bowling last night!!
A 427 in 3 Games!!!!!
No PIZZA Last night either, I had WINGS INSTEAD! The Wings were great!
I hate this cold weather.
I much rather be outside walking around.
Baseball will be here before we know it!
I am working all weekend with a new Guy in the Gym named Mike Pressence.
Mike just started on Monday and is a really cool guy to be around!
I have to break him in this weekend and show him everything that needs to be done!
Starting this Sunday the REC HALL Will open at 12:35pm which makes a lot of students very happy as it gives the students something to do in the afternoons! We will open at 12:35pm on Monday too since there are no classes!
I am excited to work with my new co-worker Mike this weekend! We get to get to know each other!
Had a TOWNE Meeting on Thursday! It went very well!
When I introduced myself, everybody in the whole Cafeteria were cheering my name. That was unbelievable how many were cheering when I said my name on the Microphone!
I had my buddy TIM Who is the Director of Security talk to the Students about the Signs on the wall.
I asked TIM Because I thought maybe the students would listen better hearing from a SECURITY OFFICIER. Hopefully the Students listen and stop taking my signs that I put on the wall that I put a lot of time into taping them up on the walls.
No Trips this weekend.
Just a relaxing weekend while working!!!!!
Hopefully all the kids behave!
We went Bowling last night!
It went well and I got really good scores!
It was terrible driving. The Roads were Terrible.
No E-Mail on Monday because TEACHERS ARE OFF ON A DAY OFF FOR TEACHERS.
MY MONDAY E-MAIL WILL BE ON TUESDAY!
I really hope my Teachers don’t get furloughed.
On Monday my one Teacher was telling students that Teachers might get furloughed and the school might send all students home.
This one teacher was telling all his students this during his classes on Monday.
He haven’t said anything since Monday so maybe things are better.
I know they had a EMERGENCY UNION MEETING ON MONDAY AND A TEACHERS MEETING ON WEDNESDAY. Don’t know what came out of that.
My Schedule for this weekend:
Friday January 18:
9:01am to 9:55am Payroll Accounting
11:00am Price is Right
11:30am LUNCH
1:55pm to 2:48pm Cost Accounting
3pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
6:50pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am Radio
7:30pm HBB ON RCN4: Parkland at Emmaus
7:30pm HBB ON WYLN: Wyoming Valley West at Hazelton
9:30pm HBB ON RCN4: Becahi at Northampton
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Saturday January 19:
10am Wakeup
10:15am 69 Sports Show
10:15am Jody Mac
1pm Glen Mac
7pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am
7pm WRESTLING ON PCN: Cumberland Valley at Ephrata
7:30pm HBB ON RCN4: Liberty at Parkland
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Sunday January 20:
8am Wakeup to listen to Jody Mac on 1050am In New York
12:35pm REC HALL OPENS (NEW TIME)
2pm Special Olympics
4pm NFL ON CBS: San Diego at New England
4pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am
6:30pm NFL ON FOX: NY Giants at Green Bay
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Monday January 21:
NO CLASSES TODAY
10am Wakeup
12:35pm REC HALL OPENS (SPECIAL TIME)
2pm NBA on Comcast: Indiana at 76ERS
3pm Jody Mac
7:30pm HBB ON WYLN: Nanticoke at Hazelton
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Songs of the day:
Big Girls don't cry
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Home
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
No more Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful
Everything
Hero
Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail on Tuesday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler
Jene Flick
Frank Jenny
Jennifer Jacksits
See you Tuesday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you on Tuesday Everybody!
E-Mails on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday next week!
Have a great DAY OFF ON MONDAY IF YOU ARE OFF!
I’LL BE SLEEPING TO 10AM 3 DAYS IN A ROW SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND MONDAY! MUCH NEEDED SLEEP!
Take Care!!!!!!!
See ya Folks on Tuesday Morning Bright and Early!!!!!!!!
Over and Out Commander Weave!!!!!!!!

No comments: