Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Tuesday!

Wednesday December 5, 2007
Greetings from Johnstown!
I am still coughing
It getting annoying.
3 weeks is long enough.
I wish it would leave me already. What does it think it doing?
It can’t last forever.
I hate coughing in classes.
I am on very powerful medicine that is featured on commercials on TV.
It called Delsym.
I need to get better quick!
Too many fun things coming up!
This building is sure strange as far as heating.
One room is HOT and another room is Freezing Cold.
On Monday my 8:00am class had to be held in my teacher’s Ms. Studt’s Office because the classroom was just way too cold.
Then Tuesday that same room that was cold on Monday, It was Steaming Hot on Tuesday. Go Figure!
I think it is this building that making me cough like this. Nobody would ever believe me but I really think it this building that making me cough.
The heating system just can’t make up it’s mind if it wants to be Warm or Cold.
Tonight I am holding a DORM MEETING At 5:30pm!
I am the H Dorm Representative now!
It is a real honor to have a job like this!
Tomorrow (Thursday) is the PROM!
I am excited for the PROM!
A Full PROM Recap on Friday!
Last night was Hanging of the Green which all of us STAFF Members from the Rec. Department went to every dorm with cookies and Hot Chocolate and a piano playing Christmas Music!
Even our former supervisor Trudy Jones helped out! It was nice to spend time with her!
I miss her on a regular basis!
I hope she is liking her new job as a Teacher!
Every now and then at night time I go visit her at her new classroom!
Trudy is such a great person and a fun person too!
I am also very glad to see the Director of Student Services Jill Macroni back to work after the terrible thing that happened to her son getting run over by a tractor.
That had to be such an awful thing to go through. It makes me sick to my stomach imaging what that must have been like.
I was very disappointed on Monday when I found out the DCT Telethon got canceled.
I was looking forward to the Telethon for a very long time!
Now we have to wait to the 17th of December!
Monday December 17 from 6pm to 10pm!
It been snowing here in Johnstown ever since Sunday.
It has to be at least 5 inches on the Ground.
It been coming down for 3 days now.
Good old Johnstown!
Always snowing in Johnstown!
This been a very busy week.
PA HOUSE, HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL GAMES AND WRESTLING MATCHES, DORM MEETING, JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY ON 850AM AND THE PROM!
It continues to be a busy week.
PA House been having a busy week.
They have a new Health Care Plan!
Ed Rendell had a press conference on Tuesday about the new Health Care Plan!
I been watching the PA HOUSE All week!
They resume this morning at 10:30am!
My grandparents left home Sunday Morning at 3:30am.
They got to Florida on Monday!
They are there until April.
I won’t see my Grandparents until April
Umpire ‘’Emily’’ E-mailed me out of the blue on Tuesday!
That made my day!
She asked me If I am around next Summer.
I told her it still in question.
Several Possibilities that could happen but I don’t want to release them just yet to 300 people!
Stay Tuned…..
BIG NEWS:
Brian Schneider was Traded to the New York Mets!
He will be closer to home!
I hope he enjoys his new team!
76ers GM Billy King was Fired on Tuesday.
Ed Stefanik was named the new GM Of the Philadelphia 76ers!
3 weeks from Yesterday is Christmas!
Are you ready?
Did you go shopping yet?
Next Wednesday we have a Trip to the Altoona Mall!
That will be a fun trip!
Classes are going wonderful!
I am enjoying all my classes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Schedule for this week:
Wednesday December 5:
8am Class
10am Class
11am PA HOUSE
1pm Class
3pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
7pm Johnstown Chiefs at Columbia Hockey on 850am
7:30pm College Men Basketball: Lafayette at Rutgers on RCN4
10pm H.S. Wrestling: Nazareth at Parkland on RCN4
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Thursday December 6:
8am Class
10am Class
11am LAB
1pm Class
3pm Jody Mac
7pm PROM 2007
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Friday December 7:
8am Class
10am Class
1pm LAB
3pm LAB
4pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
7:30pm HBB: Emmaus at Freedom on RCN4
7:30pm Johnstown Chiefs at Charlotte Hockey on 850am
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Saturday December 8:
10am Jody Mac
NOON H.S. Football: Ridley vs. Parkland on RCN4
1pm Glen Mac
7pm Johnstown Chiefs at South Carolina Hockey on 850am
10pm H.S. Wrestling:
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Sunday December 9:
10am Glen Mac
10am Jody Mac
1pm N.Y. Giants at Eagles NFL Football Game on FOX
2pm Special Olympics
4pm Johnstown Chiefs at South Carolina Hockey on 850am
8pm NFL ON NBC: Indianapolis at Baltimore Ravens
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Thursday is the PROM!
I have a date!
Kayla is her name!
A Very nice girl!
Songs of the day:
Big Girls don't cry
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Home
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
No more Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful
Everything
Hero
Irreplaceable
Penn State will play December 29th in the Alamo Bowl vs. Texas!
Did you see Pittsburgh upset West Virginia on Saturday night?
That was a big upset!
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail on Friday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.COURTNEY DIACONTGRANDMA WEAVERJAMIE LINTZJOHN VUKOVCICHKRISTENBENNY PARSONSDEREK KEHOEJOSH HANCOCKJoe SchneiderFrank KlepeiszMary Mutchler
LADIES MAN!
CHICK MAGNET!
BOWLING MAN!
See you on Friday!
Peace out!
Weave!
Much More on Friday!
Over and out until Friday!!!!
PROM RECAP ON FRIDAY!

No comments: