Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday!

Friday December 7, 2007 I feel worse today than I did the whole 3 weeks. What is going on? It getting worser than better. I went to the Health Clinic again this morning. They are going to get tired of seeing me after 3 weeks. I was up coughing all night and throwing up FLEM All night Going to the Doctor for the 5th time in the last 3 weeks. The Doctor going to think I am weird or something keep coming to him. I think I really should go to the EMERGENCY Room and see an professional doctor. This is ridiculous. Nobody should be coughing nonstop for 3 weeks straight. It not fair to me. It keeping me from Having Fun. It totally not fair. I couldn’t enjoy myself too well at the PROM I kept feeling like I was going to Pass out at the Prom 3 weeks is a long time to be sick. Something needs to be taken care of. We don’t want ,phenomena. Then we will really be in trouble if we get that. I wish I had an humnifyer here in my room. What an awesome night last night! The Prom was great! Had a great Time! Great Food and my kind of music! This cough was tough to handle but it was still a great night. It was an awesome night! I hope Parkland Football Beat Ridley on Saturday 21-14!! How are you? How was your night? I hope you don’t have a bad cough like I do. It is a Dozy. I can’t wait until this cough goes away!!!!! It being a real bugger. It not letting nothing beat it. What are you doing all weekend? Anything special? Another Snowstorm this weekend I heard. Are you ready? I hate Winter. I can’t go for walks. I hate not getting Fresh Air. I am doing wonderful! Classes are going wonderful! I am enjoying all my classes!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Schedule for this weekend: Friday December 7: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm LAB 3pm LAB 4pm Jody Mac 6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic 7:30pm HBB: Emmaus at Freedom on RCN4 7:30pm Johnstown Chiefs at Charlotte Hockey on 850am 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Saturday December 8: 10am Jody Mac NOON H.S. Football: Ridley vs. Parkland on RCN4 1pm Glen Mac 7pm Johnstown Chiefs at South Carolina Hockey on 850am 10pm H.S. Wrestling: 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Sunday December 9: 10am Glen Mac 10am Jody Mac 1pm N.Y. Giants at Eagles NFL Football Game on FOX 2pm Special Olympics 4pm Johnstown Chiefs at South Carolina Hockey on 850am 8pm NFL ON NBC: Indianapolis at Baltimore Ravens 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall News: Brian Schneider is now a New York Met! I am happy for him! Billy King was Fired as 76ers Basketball General Manager. Deepest Thoughts are with the Families of those were killed at the Mall in Omaha Nebraska on Wednesday. 6 workers and 2 customers. What a horrible thing. Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail on Monday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler LADIES MAN! CHICK MAGNET! BOWLING MAN! See you on Monday! Peace out! Weave! Much More on Monday! Over and out until Monday!!!! LET’S HOPE I GET BETTER FINALLY REAL SOON! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!! 3 WEEKS IS LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: