Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday!

Wednesday November 14, 2007
3 weeks from the PROM, and still no date yet.
I am closing in on one. This Girl from Easton said she might go with me if her boyfriend lets her.
There are still no signs on the walls yet about the PROM.
The school better get on the Ball!!!! It don’t look like they are getting ready for the prom!
The other day I found signs still on the wall for the Halloween Dance! I must be the only one who takes things down.
If it wasn’t for me, there would still be signs from a year ago still on the wall!
That First week of December will be busy for me!
December 3rd Telethon 4th Dorm Meeting and on the 6th is the PROM!
Big Lehigh-Laffayette Football Game on Saturday! Can’t wait to watch that!
Halfway through the week already!!!!!!
1 week from Tomorrow is Thanksgiving already!
It don’t feel like Thanksgiving. It feels like middle of September.
Do you have your turkey yet?
I am going home on Tuesday next week!
The last time I will see my grandparents because they will soon fly the coop to Florida for the winter!
I will miss classes next Wednesday for the 2nd straight year in a row on the same day.
1 week from Today I get to see my buddy Gary Laubach for the DCT Telethon Interview!
The Telethon will air on Monday December 3rd.
I am also getting my Flu Shot next Wednesday too.
I hope you are having a wonderful!
Did you get my Banquet Pictures? Did they open for you?
Saturday night was really a blast for me!
It was fun doing the ‘’CHICKEN DANCE’’ With the Little Girls at the DANCE that they had after the Banquet down at ACES Loudge here in Johnstown!
It killed me to hear them play ‘’PITTSBURGH GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL’’
Now they want to take me to a Hockey Game sometime this winter on a weekend.
The thing with that is they play at 9:00am in the morning which means whenever they want to take me, I will have to wake up at 8:00am in the morning. YUCK!!!!!!!! I hate waking up early on a weekend. I don’t know why they play so early In the day.
It is wonderful to hear my buddy Henry Randall back on the loudspeaker everyday again!!!!! I hope he is enjoying being back in the position where he left 2 years ago!!!!!!!!!!! There used to be candy out there in the main lobby, I don’t know if there still candy out there or not after 2 years!
I hope everybody at Whitehall High School is ok! There was an FIRE on Tuesday at Whitehall High School in a clothes dryer.
Also, I hope everybody at Northampton High school including Mrs. Swigart’s son as they had quite a scare on Monday as they received a threat over the Phone.
Thursday is Bowling!
200 last week!
What will I get this week?
Maybe I will get a perfect 300!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I only missed by 100 points last week from a perfect game!
Saturday we are going to a UPJ Basketball Game at University of PITT At Johnstown! That should be fun!
My home counselor finally e-mailed me on Friday!
She will take me up on going to community college at PENN HIGHLANDS here in Johnstown!
I am pretty darn sure my teachers will put in a good word.
I never miss classes, never leave class when class going on, always on time, always have my homework done on time!
What more can a teacher ask from a student!
I do everything I am told to do and on time too!
Next Wednesday is the first time I am missing classes since last March!
That a long time not to miss class!
I really can’t get sick between now and next Wednesday because I am getting my FLU Shot next Wednesday!
Cross your hands that I don’t get sick.
Some Girls gave me candy last night in C Dorm!
I was running a paper to my co-worker Tara Newman which her office is located in C Dorm and some girls came out of this one dorm room and gave me reesees peanut butter cup!
It was warm out on Tuesday.
I got out for a walk!
It was reasonably warm out!
I am doing wonderful!
Classes are going wonderful!
I am enjoying all my classes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Schedule for this week:
Wednesday November 14:
8am Class
10am Class
11am PA HOUSE
1pm Class
3pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
9pm Glen Mac
9pm NBA: 76ers at New Orleans
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Thursday November 15:
8am Class
10am Class
11am Class
1pm Class
3pm Jody Mac
6pm RCN SPORTS TALK on RCN4
7pm Glen Mac
8:15pm GO BOWLING
11pm Come back to the center to go to bed
Friday November 16:
8am Class
10am Class
1pm Class
3pm Class
4pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
6:45pm CHIEFS HOCKEY ON 850AM RADIO
7pm H.S. Football on RCN4:
9:30pm H.S. Football on RCN4:
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
11:05pm Watch the BIG TICKET On WFMZ (LAST BIG TICKET FOR 2007)
Saturday November 17:
10am 69 Sports Show
Noon Jody Mac
12:30pm College Football on RCN4- Lafayette at Lehigh
1pm Glen Mac
5pm SOCCER ON PCN
6:15pm LEAVE TO GO TO UPJ TO WATCH MEN BASKETBALL
9:30pm CHIEFS HOCKEY ON 850AM RADIO (TAPED DELAYED)
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Sunday November 18:
10am Jody Mac
Noon CHEERLEADING COMPETITION AT STABLER ARENA ON RCN4
1pm NFL: Miami at Eagles on FOX
8pm NFL:
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Another exciting week this week:
Thursday is Bowling!
Last Week I got an 200 in 1 game!
Hopefully a 300 this week!
Saturday we are going to UPJ to a College Men Basketball Game Saturday night!
That will be fun!
Songs of the day:
Big Girls don't cry
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Home
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
No more Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful
Everything
Hero
Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail on Friday!
Have a Wonderful Wednesday and Thursday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.COURTNEY DIACONTGRANDMA WEAVERJAMIE LINTZJOHN VUKOVCICHKRISTENBENNY PARSONSDEREK KEHOEJOSH HANCOCKJoe SchneiderFrank KlepeiszMary Mutchler
LADIES MAN!
CHICK MAGNET!
BOWLING MAN!
See you Friday!
Peace out!
Weave!
A FULL BOWLING REPORT ON FRIDAY!
300 BABY!!!!!!!!!!
Much More on Friday!
Over and out until Friday!!!!

No comments: