Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wednesday!

Wednesday October 3, 2007!
Playoffs starts Today!!!!
The Phillies play at 3:00pm today on TBS At home against the Colorado Rockies!
Go Phillies!
I feel this is the year, we get rewarded!
I will be watching until 5:30pm when I have to go to Football Practice!
It a bummer I have to leave in the middle of the Phillies Game.
The Rec Hall is going to an High School Football Game Friday but I am not going because I have FOOTBALL PRACTICE Friday and that the last practice and I don't want to miss it.
Final 2 practices for 2007
Very Sad.
5:30pm to 7:30pm Today (Wednesday) and Friday!
Sunday they are comming at 2:30pm to take me to their game at Richland! Which means I have to get that manual chair again!
After that, Football will be history! Hibernation inside starts on Monday! Starting next week, I can go on more trips!
Did you watch that 13 inning game on Monday night. That was pretty wild. I Stayed awaked to 1:30am in the morning watching the game. I am glad Colorado won!
This time of year, my slingbox and my big computer racks up many many hours with all the baseball playoffs games, holloween parades and all other exciting stuff on tv!
Lots of Late nights comming up!
This is the 1 year anniversity of the awful event at an Amish School in Lancaster.
Monday no classes!
I get to sleep in to 10:00am!
Only goverment people have Monday off.
High School teachers have to work on Monday.
Only people that work with the government gets off.
I want to have an government job, you get all the holidays off!
Some interesting Facts Today with an History Lesson for all of you:
Walt Disney World opened on this date back in 1971! Ashley Simpson from a tv show was bored in 1984. Barbara Walters debuts on the ABC Evening News back in 1976.
Get Well Wishes to Jim Lindenmoyer from Northampton who I heard was in a car accident a few weeks back.
Jim is an terrific individual and always attends all the Northampton Koncrete Kids Athlethic events! If anybody can give me an update on his condition, Please let me know!
Classes are going wonderful!
I am enjoying all of them!
I got an 91 on my one Test in Fundamentals of Sales!!!!!!
Last week My one teacher got alittle angry because I was 5 minutes early. I think they were having their state contract talk going on and didn't want anybody to hear it. As you know, the teachers here are without a contract. It expired back in July. Hopefully they come up with one.
Ever since then, I try not to go early. That part of being a dedicated student, being early for classes! I guess they don't see it that way.
MLB PLAYOFFS:Colorado Rockies vs PhilliesLAA Angels At Boston Red SoxNY Yankees vs Cleveland IndiansChicago Cubs vs Arizona Diamondbacks
I was freezing to death on Monday Night at Football Practice. I did not think it was going to be that cold.
Maybe it a good thing Football is ending, it is getting too cold outside. I won't go outside much anymore starting next week when Football is over.
Here is my schedule:
Wednesday October 3:8am Class10am Class11am PA HOUSE1pm Class3pm Jody Mac3pm WATCH GAME 1 OF THE PLAYOFFS- ROCKIES AT PHILLIES5:30pm FOOTBALL PRACTICE6:30pm GAME 1- LAA At Boston Red Sox on TBS8pm Glen Mac10pm GAME 1- CUBS AT ARIZONA on TBS10:50pm Close GYM/REC HALL
Thursday October 4:8am Class10am Class11am LAB1pm Class3pm Jody Mac3pm GAME 2- ROCKIES AT PHILLIES on TBS6pm WATCH RCN SPORTS TALK ON RCN46:30pm GAME 1- NY YANKEES AT CLEVELAND ON TBS7pm Glen Mac9:30pm Watch the Whitehall Parade on RCN410pm GAME 2- Cubs at Arizona on TBS10:50pm Close REC HALL/GYMFriday October 5:8am Class10am Class1pm LAB3pm Class4pm Jody Mac5:30pm FOOTBALL PRACTICE- LAST ONE FOR 20077:30pm LISTEN TO WESTMONT AT BISHOP ON 850AM RADIO7:30pm WATCH HS FOOTBALL ON RCN4- Becahi at Liberty7:30pm WATCH HS FOOTBALL ON PCN- Scranton at West Scranton8:30pm Game 2- LAA At Boston Red Sox on TBS9:30pm WATCH HS FOOTBALL ON RCN4- Northern Lehigh at Saucon Valley9:30pm WATCH THE PHILLIES AT ROCKIES- GAME 3 ON TBS10:50pm Close REC HALL/GYM11pm WATCH THE BIG TICKET ON WFMZ ON BIG COMPUTER
Saturday October 6:10am Listen to 69 sports show on BIG ComputerNoon Jody Mac12:45pm LISTEN TO HS FOOTBALL ON 850AM RADIO-1pm Glen Mac6pm Watch Columbia at Lafayette College Football on RCN46pm Game 3- Arizona at Cubs on TBS9:30pm Watch HS FOOTBALL ON RCN4- Northwestern at Pen Argyl10pm Game 3- Phillies at Rockies on TBS10:50pm Close Rec Hall/GYM
Sunday October 7:GO WITH THE FOOTBALL TEAM TO THEIR LAST GAME- IF NOT HERE IS MY SCHEDULE:8am Jody Mac1pm Watch the first 3 innings of Arizona at CUBS On TBS2:30pm Leave with the Football Coach to go to Richland High School4pm WATCH THE 6TH GRADE FOOTBALL GAME- Westmont at Richland6pm Come back to H.G.A.6:30pm Game 3- Cleveland at N.Y. Yankees on TBS10pm Game 4- Phillies at Rockies on TBS10:50pm Close REC HALL/GYM
REC HALL ACTIVITIES FOR OCTOBER:October 9: Smores TripOctober 10: Trip to a farm at Sally White’s HouseOctober 11: Jim Mayer Riverwalk TrailOctober 14: Trail Ride at Prince GallitzinOctober 15: Flight 93 MemorialOctober 16: Horseback RidingOctober 17: Ceramics TripOctober 19: HS Football Game-Johnstown vs. Forest HillsOctober 20: Johnstown Flood MemorialOctober 21: CYCLING TripOctober 23: Johnstown Halloween ParadeOctober 25: Smores TripOctober 26: Freaky Friday-Movie NightOctober 27: FREE JAZZ ConcertOctober 28: Trip to the Johnstown Flood Museum and Discovery CenterOctober 30: Halloween Dance in Rec. HallOctober 31: Johnstown Chiefs Hockey
TRIPS I WILL GO ON THIS MONTH OF OCTOBER:October 9: SmoresOctober 10: Trip to a farm at Sally White’s HouseOctober 16: Horseback RidingOctober 17: Ceramics TripOctober 19: HS Football GameOctober 23: Johnstown Halloween ParadeOctober 25: Smores TripOctober 30: Halloween Dance in Rec. HallOctober 31: Johnstown Chiefs Hockey
PA HOUSE NUMBER 1 FAN!
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Have a Wonderful Wednesday and Thursday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Songs of the day:Chasing CarsWhat hurts the MostHurtWho Says you can't go homeBad Day HomeSuddenly I seeBreathe 2amHow to Save a LifeIt My LifeNomore Cloudy DaysGod Bless USACrazy BeautifulYou're Beautiful
The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.COURTNEY DIACONTGRANDMA WEAVERJAMIE LINTZJOHN VUKOVCICHKRISTENBENNY PARSONSDEREK KEHOEJOSH HANCOCKJoe SchneiderFrank KlepeiszMary Mutchler
Another E-Mail on Friday!
See you Friday!
Peace out!
Weave!
Over and out until Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WORLD SERIES WE COME! WE ONLY NEED 11 WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: