Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday!

Wednesday October 24, 2007
Good Morning!
We need to keep in our minds all the people in California who are in that fire that spreading through everywhere and people dieing. It is an Horrible thing. I am thinking about all of them!
Also, clean your hands all the time and don’t touch dirty things. This new infection called Staff Infection is spreading. It started last week with this one boy in Virginia and then spread to Philadelphia and now only 25 minutes away from me in Conemaugh Township. MRSA Bacteria. It not deadly anymore thank god, They found medicine to fight it called antibodics.
I been watching all the Halloween Parades on RCN4! I really enjoy them!
How are you?
How is your week?
I am doing wonderful!
All my classes are going wonderful and lately in the past 2 or 3 weeks been getting all A’S And B’s!
On a Hot streak!
Monday night went Horseback Riding
That was the last time ever.
They sold the place and the new owners don’t want to do it.
Nomore Horseback Riding forever. I will miss it!!!!!!!!!!
That was an easy way of getting Ice Cream on the way back!!!! Lol
Career Fair starts today!
9am to 4pm Today and Thursday! 9am to 1pm on Friday!!!!!!!!
I will make my way down there every now and then in the next 3 days and who knows I might see my old high school teachers!!!!!!! Ya never know. I doubt they would drive 4 hours just for a fair however.
800 plus are expected in the next three days!
Last night was supposed to go to the Johnstown Holloween Parade but we the Rec. Staff canceled the trip because it was raining and it would not be good to sit in the rain for 3 hours.
It still went on and will be aired on TV Here in Johnstown at 1:00pm on Saturday! I will watch it on Saturday!
The World Series starts tonight!
All games on FOX! Boston vs. Colorado!
I want Colorado to win in 6 games!
They are coming in to this series winning 22 games in a row!!!!!
I am really dressing professional today, tomorrow and Friday since we are having 8 people!
I am temporary handling all the dorm duties here in H Dorm!
There is a paper that needs a signature on but other than that I am the new H Dorm President!
It official after that signature!
I am the only one who is running at this moment which obviously means I will get it since nobody else is doing it!
For the next 2 months I will be the temporary president until the elections in January!
I already have a sign on the wall saying if they have problems, to come knock on my door and tell me.
I am holding my first Dorm meeting next Thursday November 1st!
One of the things I want to express at that meeting is people running down the hall in the middle of the night. I hear a couple of girls run down the hall in the middle of the night. I am going to stop that at the meeting next meeting when I bring it up to them.
I am working all weekend with my boss Sally White!!!!!
I can’t wait!
Thursday night we are going to make smores!!!!
That will be fun! Hopefully it won’t rain!
It seems, every time we go on trips, it rains.
Next Thursday November 1st starts bowling every Thursday.
The thing about Bowling is that we don’t leave until 8:30pm and we don’t get back to almost midnight.
Tuesday night we had Karaoke.
Tuesday the 30th we have an H Dorm Party and then later that night in the rec. hall we have an Holloween Dance!
My attendant got me an Mcdonalds Milkshake costume!!!!!!!
I will take pictures!
Mike Schneider at Northampton and everybody else will get a kick out of what happen to me on Friday last week.
I wore my Northampton Shirt and this one teacher told me I was not in proper clothes. A lot of teachers want students to wear professional clothes because that what we need to wear in the real work place.
which is why I dress fancy everyday since last spring and made an clothing schedule
On Fridays I wear shirts with names on just because it Friday and last Friday this one teacher got mad. I don’t know what was wrong with the Northampton shirt.
Still no Flu Shot.
I don’t know how I am going to get one, I am not going home for a real long time yet.
I am leaving The Tuesday before Thanksgiving because I have a VERY IMPORTANT TV INTERVIEW WITH MY BUDDY GARY LAUBACH AT THE RCN TV STUDIOS AT 4PM ON WEDNESDAY THE 21ST.
I will miss all my classes on Wednesday the 21st the day before Thanksgiving but it for a good reason.
We can’t go a year without being on the telethon and that the only date available!
Missing 1 day of class won’t kill nobody I hope.
I am an excellent student who never misses classes and I think most of my teachers know that even though they don’t come out and say it.
I am happy to report that my manager Jill Macronioi who son got ran over by a tractor last week is now home recovering!
That had to be an horrible scene for that family. My Thoughts are still with Jill’s Family.
I hope my former supervisor Trudy Jones is enjoying her new job as a teacher!
I miss her!!!!!!
That another reason why it taking so long to get this signature paper because it in her former office and nobody is in her position right now.
I been watching the PA HOUSE All week!
It been very hot topics!
Escepally over this one thing called ‘’Energy’’
House Democratic leaders Tuesday pledged to deliver a comprehensive indoor smoking ban to Gov. Ed Rendell by the end of the year.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike will be closed between the Harrisburg East and Reading interchanges from midnight to 6 a.m. Sunday.
On Saturday, lane restrictions and intermittent stoppages could affect eastbound and westbound travel from 9 a.m. to midnight.
SAN DIEGO -- The San Diego Chargers don't know where or when they'll play their next game.While they spent Monday taking care of their families and trying to find out if their homes survived the wildfires sweeping Southern California, the Chargers were busy Tuesday preparing to fly to Phoenix to practice at the Arizona Cardinals' suburban headquarters.That means three days of hotels and bus rides and an unfamiliar workplace while wondering what's going on back home.
The Johnstown Chiefs have an 10:35am morning game today!
I will be listening on 850am radio here in my room!
I don’t know why they have a game at 10:30am in the morning.
Here is my schedule for this week:
Wednesday October 24:
Transition Fair in the GYM 8am to 4pm
8am Class’
10am Class
11am Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am (LIVE)
11am PA HOUSE
1pm Class
3pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
7pm Flyers Hockey on Comcast
9:30pm Glen Mac
8pm World Series Game 1 on FOX- Colorado at Boston
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Thursday October 25:
Transition Fair in the GYM 8am to 4pm
8am Class
10am Class
11am Class
1pm Class
3pm Jody Mac
5:15pm SMORES
9pm World Series Game 2 on FOX- Colorado at Boston
9:30pm Northampton Jack Frost Parade on RCN4
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Friday October 26:
Transition Fair in the GYM 8am to 1pm
8am Class
10am Class
1pm LAB
3pm Class
4pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
7pm Liberty at Easton H.S. Football on RCN4
7pm E-Burg South at Hazelton HS Football on WYLN 35
7pm Bishop MMCort vs. Penn Cambria HS Football on 850am radio
9:30pm Becahi at Northampton HS Football on RCN4
9:30pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am (Tape Delay)
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
11:10pm BIG TICKET on WFMZ
Saturday October 27:
10am 69 Sports Show
Noon Jody Mac
Noon E-Burg South at Hazleton HS Football Replay on WYLN35
12:45pm Conemaugh Valley Vs Blacklick Valley H.S. Football on 850am
1pm Colgate at Lafayette Football on RCN4
5pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am
8pm Ohio State at Penn State Football on ABC
8pm World Series Game 3 on FOX- Boston at Colorado
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Sunday October 28:
HOPEFULLY SPECIAL OLYMPICS- BUT IF NOT, HERE IS THE ALTERNATIVE SCHEDULE:
10am Jody Mac
Noon Saucon Valley Halloween Parade on RCN4
1:30pm Bath Halloween Parade on RCN4
2pm Special Olympics
5pm Allentown Halloween Parade on RCN4
6:30pm Bethlehem Halloween Parade on RCN4
8pm World Series Game 4 on FOX- Boston at Colorado
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Can’t wait to November 10th when I go to the Football Banquet! I will dress up fancy that day!
Songs of the day:
Big Girls don't cry
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day Home
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
Nomore Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful

NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail on Friday!
Have a Wonderful Wednesday and Thursday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.COURTNEY DIACONTGRANDMA WEAVERJAMIE LINTZJOHN VUKOVCICHKRISTENBENNY PARSONSDEREK KEHOEJOSH HANCOCKJoe SchneiderFrank KlepeiszMary Mutchler
See you Friday!Peace out!
Weave!
Over and out Friday!!!!

No comments: