Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday!

Monday October 15, 2007 How are you? How was your weekend? What did you do all weekend? I am doing great! Had a great Weekend! Sunday went to Special Olympics from 1:38pm to 3:44pm and that was a fun time! Volleyball! Next week they won't be comming because the coach is going to visit somebody in Maryland. They will be back on the 28th which is 2 weeks from now! Hopefully they are able to have the gym floor. I am worried the gym will be covered yet from the tansition fair on the 24, 25 and 26th! They have a competition on November 2nd at Villianova so they really need to practice on the 28th since they are missing next week. I hope Homecomming went well on Friday night at Nazareth! We lossed 28-6 to Becahi. We are now 1-6. I would like to know who was king and queen were so I can reconognize them! I Worked all weekend in the Rec Hall! All the students were well behaved for me!!!! There were lots of them here this weekend! No Problems!!!!!!!!!! Today Monday I am going to an 1:50pm Doctor Appointment with no attendent! Another Milestone!!!!!! I am alittle nervious but oh well. Tuesday night I am going Horseback Riding with my boss Sally! A Full Report on Wednesday! Friday night, worked all night, listened to the Bishop MCCort at Johnstown Game on 850am radio and also watched Easton at Freedom on RCN4 And typed notes on the computer and then closed the Rec Hall and Gym at 10:55pm and then came back and stayed awaked to midnight to watch the BIG TICKET on WFMZ Until 12:01am! Saturday got up at 9:52pm, went to call my grammy and then came back to my room and listened to 69 sports radio show from 10am to 11:30am and also listened to Dick Hammer announce Laffayette Football on Sunny 1100am at Noon and also watched the Pittson at Hazelton HS Football on WYLN 35 And listened to the Richland at Westmont HS Football game on 850am radio and then at 3:15pm my name was on the intercom to come to H Dorm because my long Johns Silvers was here so i ate that and worked all night, watched the Penn State Game on ABC At 3:30pm and then watched Parkland at Central HS Football Game on RCN4 at 7:00pm and then at 9:00pm on PCN Watched the Bishop MCCort at Johnstown HS Football Game and then closed the Rec Hall at 10:55pm and then came back and went to bed. Sunday got up at 8am to turn my big computer on to listen to Jody Mac from 8am to 11am and then ate lunch at noon and then at 1pm watched the start of the Eagles-Jets Game and then went to SPECIAL OLYMPICS From 2pm to 4pm and then worked all night, watched the Colgate at Laffayette Soccer Match on RCN4 At 4pm and then at 8:00pm watched the Game 3 -Arizona at Colorado Baseball Game on TBS And then after that watched the Seattle Football Game on NBC And then closed the Rec Hall and Gym at 10:55pm and then went to bed. Last weekend on TV LAND There was a 24 hour Leave it to Beaver Marathon! Did anybody watch? I did! I love that show! I missed everybody on Friday! I only got 2 e-mails which was very unusual! I got in bed all by myself at 2:00pm on Friday Afternoon! I wasn't feeling too well and it was either getting in bed or throwing up all over the place and I decided to lay down. I can get out of my chair wonderful but I can't get back in. I had to call for help. Saturday I tried to go to the bathroom by myself but that did not work well. They put me under alot of pressure for doing stuff by myself where i am trying everything without even thinking. They got me in that mindset. They said the word ''everything'' Maybe they should be careful on how they word things because I almost killed myself on Saturday night trying to get on the toilet. Scores from this weekend: High School: Becahi 38 Nazareth 6 Freedom 17 Easton 0 (Small Upset) College: Harvard 27 Laffayette 17 Yale 23 Lehigh 7 Penn State 38 Wisconsin 7 NFL: Eagles 16 NY Jets 9 News and notes about this week: October 14: Designer Ralph Lauren was born in 1939 October 16: John Mayer was born in 1977 Trivia: The average person watches about four hour of television per day. The longest TV Watching marathon lasted 69 hours. The first electronic computer was 80 feet long and weighed 30 tons. Today's desktop computer is 50,000 times faster. The highest temperature man has been able to create is 70 million degrees celsius. The first VCR was made in 1956 and was the size of the piano. Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful News and notes: The Philadelphia Phillies re-signed their entire coaching staff through 2008, four days after manager Charlie Manuel got a contract extension. My Schedule for this week: Monday October 15: 8am Class 10am Class 1:30pm Foot Doctor 3:30pm Jody Mac 6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic 7pm Boston at Cleveland Baseball on FOX 10pm Arizona at Colorado Baseball on TBS 10:45pm Close Rec. Hall Tuesday October 16: 8am Class 10am Class 11am Lab 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 5:15pm HORSEBACK RIDING 9:30pm Boston at Cleveland Baseball on FOX 10pm Glen Mac 10pm Coplay Halloween Parade on RCN4 10:45pm Close Rec. Hall Wednesday October 17: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 6:30pm CERAMIC SHOP TRIP 8pm Arizona at Colorado Baseball on TBS 9pm Glen Mac 10pm Catasqua Halloween Parade on RCN4 10:45pm Close Rec. Hall Thursday October 18: 8am Class 10am Class 11am LAB 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 6pm RCN Sports Talk Show 7pm Glen Mac 8pm Baseball on FOX 9:30pm Bangor Halloween Parade on RCN4 10:45pm Close Rec. Hall Friday October 19: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm LAB 3pm Class 4pm Jody Mac 6:15pm H.S. Football On 850am Radio- Bishop McCort Vs Bishop Guilfoyle 7pm Emmaus at Whitehall HS Football on RCN4 7pm Hazelton at Wyoming. Vly. West on WYLN 9:30pm Northampton at Easton on RCN4 10:45pm Close Rec. Hall 11pm BIG TICKET ON WFMZ Saturday October 20: 10am 69 Sports Show Noon Jody Mac 1pm Glen Mac 12:45pm HS Football on 850am Radio-Penn Cambria at Westmont Noon Hazelton at Wyoming Vly. West Replay on WYLN 7pm Flyers Hockey on Comcast 9pm Conestoga at Cocaclo HS Football on PCN 10pm Emmaus Halloween Parade on RCN4 10:45pm Close Rec. Hall Sunday October 21: 10am Jody Mac Noon Catasqua Halloween Parade on RCN4 1pm Hazelton at Wyoming Vly. West HS Football on WYLN 2pm Emmaus Halloween Parade on RCN4 4pm Chicago at Eagles NFL Football on FOX 5pm Saucon Valley Halloween Parade on RCN4 8pm Pittsburgh at Denver NFL Football on NBC 10:45pm Close Rec. Hall NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail on Wednesday! Have a Wonderful Monday and Tuesday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler See you Wednesday! Peace out! Weave! Over and out Wednesday!!!!

No comments: