Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sunday!

Monday October 8, 2007! Week 41 of 52! 12 more weeks left in 2007! In Canada, Today Monday is Thanksgiving, while in Japan it is Health& sports day! Here in the U.S. Today is Columbus Day! This Thursday there is a New moon! If you have off today, hope you enjoyed it! I am wonderful! Had a Wonderful Weekend! Depressing though. Nomore Phillies and nomore Football. Sunday the Football coach came and got me at 2:30pm and tooked me to Richland High School for their 4:00pm game! I had 2 Hot Dogs and they were great! I was co-caption for the day and I got to go onto the field for the coin toss at the start of the game and at Halftime and they even said my name on the intercom at Richland!!!!!! We lossed the game 19-13 and it was our last game. We finished 2-4. Nomore Football Practice. I will miss it! Saturday November 10th I am invited to the Football Banquet at the Holiday INN And Conference Center! That will be a fun night on November 10th! I never been to a hotel before! Saturday night my Phillies got eliminated from the playoffs. I stayed up to 1:00am in the morning to watch that game Saturday night. I am depressed that the Phillies got Eliminated. They did not even win 1 game in the playoffs which is even more depressing. How was your weekend? What did you do all weekend? Did you enjoy the unusual warm weather? Are we really in October? It feels like August! I am sure this won't last forever. Sooner or later, it will get cold again and stay cold too. November 4th it will get dark out at 5:00 already. It won't be long before it gets dark at 5:00pm already! Classes are going wonderful! I got some wonderful grades last week! Friday I got an 98 on my Personal Income Tax Test! That made me feel good! I am waiting on word from my home counselor about Community College at Penn Highlands. I don't see why she would say no. I am a good student and never miss classes. I am not going home this Friday for Homecomming because I don't want to ruin my PERFECT ATTENDENCE. I don't want to ruin my perfect attendence and the last time I went to my high school game, I didn't see anybody I know. My parents came to bring me CANDYBARS So i have enough until Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is the next time I will go home! Over my Thanksgiving break, RCN And my buddy Gary Laubach will have to interview me for this year's Dream Come True Telethon, either at my home or over at the RCN Studios! News and notes for this week: October 7- Arnold Schwarzenegger is elected governor of California in 2003 October 8- Matt Damon is bored in 1970 October 12- Columbus reaches amercia in 1492 October 13- Jerry Rice is born in 1962 Trips that I am going on this week with the Rec Hall: Tuesday- Go make SMORES Wednesday- Trip to Sally White's barn to see her pets Here is what I did all weekend: Friday night, ate mcdonalds, went over to the Football Fields but found out Practice was canceled because most of the players wanted to go watch the High School Game at Westmont, They did not cancel practice until 4:00pm. 1 hour before practice was supposed to be. So, I came back and watched the Yankees/Cleveland on TBS, Listened to the Bishop MMCort vs Westmont game on the radio on 850am on the am dial and Westmont lossed that game 45-7, at the same time over on my BIG Computer I watched the Becahi-Liberty Game on RCN In which Becahi pulled a upset win over Liberty and then helped Sally White close the Rec Hall at 10:50pm and then came back to my room and watched the BIG TICKET On my BIG Computer from 11:05pm to MIDNIGHT! Saturday, woked up and listened to 69 sports show on radio from 10 to Noon and then watched the Whitehall Fall Parade on RCN4 And on the radio listened to the Conemaugh TWP Vs North Star Football Game on 850am on the am Dial and then at 3:30pm watched the PENN State Game and then at 6:00pm watched the Laffayette game on RCN4 And at 9:30pm watched the Phillies Game on TBS In which the Phillies lossed and got eliminated, at 10:50pm helped Sally White close the rec hall and came back to my room at 11:05pm and watched the end of the Phillies game on TBS until 1:00am in the morning! Sunday, woked up and listened to Jody Mac in New York from 8am to 11am and then my parents came from 11:30am to Noon and then after they left, got ready for the 6th Grade Game and at 2:24pm the Football Coach came and got me and off we went to Richland High School and watched the 4:00pm game in which they lossed 19-16 to end the season. I was co-caption for the day and I got to go onto the field for the coin toss at the start of the game and at Halftime and they even said my name on the intercom at Richland and then at 5:45pm game was over and then brought me back to the center and I watched at 6:30pm the NY Yankees/Cleveland Game on TBS And at 10:50pm helped Sally White Close the Rec Hall! Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Football scores from this past weekend: High School: Easton 38 Nazareth 2 Becahi 28 Liberty 14 College: Fordham 28 Lehigh 18 Laffayette 29 Columbia 0 NFL: NY Giants 35 NY Jets 24 Steelers 21 Seattle 0 Congrations to the Arizona Diamondbacks, Colorado Rockies and Boston Red Sox as all of them move to the 2nd round of the playoffs! My schedule for this week: Tuesday October 9: 8am Class 10am Class 11am LAB 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 5:15pm GO TO MAKE SMORES 9:30pm Glen Mac 9:30pm HS Football on channel 14- Conemaugh at Windber 10:50pm Close REC HALL/ GYM Wednesday October 10: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 6:30pm CBS NEWS WITH KATIE CURIC 7pm Glen Mac 10pm Flyers Hockey on Comcast 10:50pm Close Rec Hall/GYM Thursday October 11: 8am Class 10am Class 11am LAB 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 6pm RCN Sports Talk Show 6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic 7pm Glen Mac 8pm BASEBALL ON TBS- COLORADO AT ARIZONA 8pm DANCE 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall/GYM Friday October 12: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm LAB 3pm Class 4pm Jody Mac 6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic 6:45pm Bishop MCCort at Johnstown HS Football on 850am Radio 7pm Easton at Freedom HS Football on RCN4 7:30pm Penn Hills at Gateway HS Football on PCN 8pm BASEBALL ON FOX 10:50pm Close the Rec. Hall 11pm BIG TICKET on WFMZ Saturday October 13: 10am 69 Sports Show Noon Jody Mac Noon Lafayette at Harvard College Football on RCN4 12:45pm Listen to Westmont HS Football on 850am Radio 1pm Glen Mac 7pm Parkland at Central HS Football on RCN4 7pm Flyers Hockey on Comcast 8pm BASEBALL ON FOX 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Sunday October 14: 8am Jody Mac 1pm Eagles at Jets NFL Football on FOX 2pm SPECIAL OLYMPICS in the GYM 4pm Laffayette Men Soccer on RCN4 8pm BASEBALL ON TBS 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail on Wednesday! Have a Wonderful Monday and Tuesday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler See you Wednesday! Peace out! Weave! Over and out Wednesday!!!!

No comments: