Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday!

Wednesday September 19, 2007 Greetings from Johnstown, I hope all of you are having an excellent week! I am Wonderful! Having a great week! Classes are going very great! I could not go Horseback Riding on Tuesday because my wheelchair was acting up again. It did not charge correctly on Monday night and we do make sure it is plug in each night. The light is on when I go to bed. I only had 2 bars left and I didn't want to take that chance going and getting stranded at the Barn at the Horse Stable so I stayed at the school. This wheelchair is getting on my nerves. This been happening atlease 2 times every week. It don't make sense that it only happens 2 timess a week. The wheelchair guy says it depends on how much we drive the day before. I never heard no such thing in my life. I know other people who have wheelchairs and they run a lot more than I do. My buddy Brian never stops running around in his chair from the time he wakes up to when he goes to bed at night and he never breaks down. I really have a great Brother. He worked all last week from back at home to fix my slingbox and on Thursday night we finally got it working! It worked all weekend! Then on Monday morning, it stopped working again. It won't turn on or nothing. My brother is away from home until Thursday so I have to wait to Thursday to see if he can get it back working for me again. I can't live without my RCN Sports from Home. I am totally lossed without my programs on RCN! I don't know why I keep losing it like this, One possible senerio is that Atlantic Broadband is blocking it somehow. If that is the case, I will have to find another Internet Provider here in this area. Monday I watched Gary Laubach on Fox Sports Pittsburg at Noon almost every Monday in the Fall! Tuesday we had a Towne Meeting and that was very informative!!!!! Lots of un ncessary things are going on here. I am not allowed to go in detail about everything that going on here because I am a STAFF Member and we are not allowed to talk about stuff, escepally to 333 people like There are on my E-Mail Network. I can say some things like on Monday at Dinner there was a HUGE HUGE Fight. That was very scary. Those Students are no longer here thanksfully. I hope Ken who is the dorm counselor and my buddy is allright. He got hit in the middle trying to stop it. We got some Wild Students here this term who are just alittle Wild. I said this on my e-mail last week, people stand infront of C-Dorm talking and it blocks the way for people who are trying to get through including wheelchairs. They need to find somewhere else to go talk. When I close the GYM At night, There are Basketballs and Footballs all over the GYM Floor. Students don't put things back. I was thinking about going up at the towne meeting and bring that up to everybody on the microphone to tell them they should put things back when they are done. I should of spoked about it when everybody was together. Monday night FOOTBALL PRACTICE Was Canceled. They called me at the last minute to tell me. I was on my way over when my phone rang. There is practice Tonight (Wednesday) and Thursday from 5:30pm to 7:30pm! Friday night we are going to the Richland at Johnstown HS Football Game at Johnstown High School! It will be cold!!!!!!! We will have to dress Warm! Here is my schedule for this week: Wednesday September 19: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 5:30pm Football Practice 8pm Glen Mac 8pm Watch Phillies on Comcast 10:45pm CLOSE REC HALL/GYM Thursday September 20: 8am Class 10am Class 11am LAB 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 5:30pm Football Practice 8pm Jolly Joe Timmer Show 8pm Glen Mac 8pm Watch Phillies on Comcast 10:30pm CLOSE REC HALL/GYM Friday September 21: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm LAB 3pm LAB 4pm Jody Mac 6:15pm Go to the Richland at Johnstown HS. Football Game 9:30pm Watch the 9:30pm game on RCN 10:30pm Close REC HALL/GYM 11pm Watch the BIG TICKET Saturday September 22: 10am 69 sports show 10am Jody Mac 11am Glen Mac 6pm Watch Laffayette on RCN 9:30pm Watch Fredom at Central on RCN 10:30pm CLOSE REC HALL/GYM Sunday September 23: 10am Jody Mac 10am Glen Mac 1pm Special Olympics 3pm Watch Nascar Race 8pm Watch Football on NBC 10:30pm Close REC HALL/GYM News on the go: O.J. Simpson in trouble with the law. He was arrested for a robbery. That is really shocking news. His Sentencing is scheduled for Today Wednesday. NFL Football Player Kevin Everitt is recovering smoothly. He has started to move his arms. Very good news to report! Special Olympics return on Sunday! Special Time 1-3pm! I will be there! Did you watch my Eagles on Monday night? They lossed 20-12. We are 0-2. I really hope my Eagles start Winning! They looked terrible on Monday night. Donavan Mcnabb got hurt. The Phillies are back in the Playoff Hunt again! They won 5 in a row before Tuesday! Only 2 more weeks of the Major League Baseball Season! They always make us excited every year and then every week on the last week, they fall apart. You watch.. I bet it will happen again. I can't wait until Monday! Know why? The PA House comes back at 1:00pm on Monday! I can't wait to watch the House! CAMBRIA COUNTY SPECIAL OLYMPICS NUMBER 1 FAN! PA HOUSE NUMBER 1 FAN! NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail on Friday! Have a Wonderful Week! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler See you Friday! Peace out! Weave! Over and out Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: