Monday, September 17, 2007

Sunday!

Monday September 17, 2007 Happy Monday Morning! How was your weekend? What did you do all weekend? I am good! The Weekend was ok! Sunday was disspointing. The Bus authority here in Johnstown stops running at 4:30pm on Saturdays and Sundays. I did not make it to the 6th grade on Sunday Afternoon because of no way there. I could get there by bus but I wouldn't have no way back after the game was over because the bus stops running at 4:30pm. They play all 4:00 games on Sundays. I got all ready on Sunday and went to the bus stop and I ask the bus driver when the last stop was and he said 4:30pm so I stayed here at school. I was so close to going. I been to every practice this fall but never to a game down at the Westmont Middle School. I dsserve to go to a game since I been to every practice they have had. I really give alot of credit to these coaches, they did not give up trying at all. They worked on it everyday last week and right in to this weekend and they were even working on it all weekend right up to Sunday Afternoon. That really shows how much they care about me, They would of not done what they did for 7 days straight if they didn't care. They tried very very very hard with everything they could possible try, talk to so many people staff members here at this school. Even Mr Rullman my buddy here who is the director of the school even looked into possible ways. Everything fell through. I really feel awful because I know how much they want me at their games. My heart goes out to the coaches for trying nonstop all week to get me there. I don't understand why the buses don't run on Sunday nights. Don't they know people need to go places? Other than that, Had a good weekend! Classes are going wonderful! I am enjoying all my classes!!!!!!! Today Monday I only have 2 classes. I am all done at 11:00am in the morning already! I have the afternoon off today! Tuesday night we are going HORSEBACK RIDING With my boss Sally White! Sally locking me in the closet in April. She will be balling in April when I leave. I Am actually hoping to attend a local community college in Johnstown! It is a lot more work and lots of work but I think I can do it! I would not even be trying if I didn't think I could do it. Nobody thought I would ever do ok in Accounting and here I am in the 3rd term already! I hate when people say we can't do things but it makes me happy to show them I CAN!!!!!!!!!!! I worked all weekend with my boss Sally White!!!!! It was fun!!!!!!! Now I have to close the GYM Every night because the woman who was in the gym ''Emily'' Quit last week. Until somebody is hired, I have to close the GYM Every night! Sunday felt weird not having SPECIAL Olympics. I hope their fundraiser went well! They will be back this Sunday! Special Time too, from 1pm to 3pm! Then on the 30th back at the normal time 2pm to 4pm! All these time changes will confuse my brain!!!!!!!! Nazareth lossed again 26-7 To Central on Friday night. We are now 0-3. We need to start winnning boys. I am not the number 1 fan for my health................ Laffayette is 3-0 as they beat Penn Saturday night! I will watch that at NOON Today on Fox Sports Pittsburg!!!!!! Here is what I did this weekend: Friday went to Football Practice then came back and listened to Bishop Mcort on 850am radio and on the tv watched the Freedom at Parkland Game on PCN And close the Rec Hall/Gym with sally at 10:30pm and then watched the BIG TICKET From 11pm to Midnight! Saturday listened to 69 talk show from 10am to noon and then went on a REC HALL Trip to the Johnstown at Westmont HS Football Game at 1:00pm! It was a great game as Westmont won 14-0 and then came back ate dinner and then watched Laffayette on my computer at 6pm and the Lehigh at Princeton Game on the regular TV And then we got pizza from PAPA JOHNS And ate 6 slices of pizza at 9:30pm at night!!!!!! What a PIG I AM! Then went to close the GYM/Rec Hall with Sally at 10:30pm and then went to bed. Sunday got up and listened to Jody Mac from 10am to 2pm and got all ready to go to a Football Game and even got on the bus and when the bus driver told me when the last stop was, I got right back off because I would of only seen 20 minutes of the game so came back to my room and watched Football and Help my boss Sally all night and worked on Accounting all night too and then close the GYM/Rec Hall at 10:30pm! Tuesday at 3:00pm is the Towne Meeting in the Cafeteria!!!! Football Practice 5:30pm to 7:30pm Today Monday and Wednesday!!!!! This Week Schedule: Monday: 8am Class 10am Class NOON Watch Laffayette on FSN 5:30pm Football Practice 8pm Glen Mac 8:30pm Watch the Redskins at EAGLES Game on ESPN 10:30pm Close Rec Hall/GYM Tuesday: 8am Class 10am Class 11am LAB 1pm Class 3pm Towne Meeting in CAFE 4pm Jody Mac 5:15pm HORSEBACK RIDING 10:30pm CLOSE REC HALL/GYM Wednesday: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 5:30pm Football Practice 8pm Glen Mac 8pm Watch Phillies on Comcast 10:45pm CLOSE REC HALL/GYM Thursday: 8am Class 10am Class 11am LAB 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 6pm Watch RCN Talk Show 7:30pm Jolly Joe Timmer Show 7pm Glen Mac 7pm Watch Phillies on Comcast 10:30pm CLOSE REC HALL/GYM Friday: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm LAB 3pm LAB 4pm Jody Mac 6:15pm Go to the Richland at Johnstown HS. Football Game 9:30pm Watch the 9:30pm game on RCN 10:30pm Close REC HALL/GYM 11pm Watch the BIG TICKET Saturday: 10am 69 sports show 10am Jody Mac 11am Glen Mac 6pm Watch Laffayette on RCN 9:30pm Watch Fredom at Central on RCN 10:30pm CLOSE REC HALL/GYM Sunday: 10am Jody Mac 10am Glen Mac 1pm Special Olympics 3pm Watch Nascar Race 8pm Watch Football on NBC 10:30pm Close REC HALL/GYM PA HOUSE NUMBER 1 FAN! NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail on Wednesday! Have a Wonderful Monday and Tuesday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler See you Wednesday! Peace out! Weave! Over and out Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: