Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

Another Weekend in Johnstown!

How are you?

How was your week?

All my new classes are going great!

I enjoy them all!

I Am Wonderful!

I am in Johnstown All Weekend!

What are you doing all weekend?

I won't be at Special Olympics this Sunday.

I will miss it.

I will be back at Olympics next Sunday the 30th!

I am doing something fun Sunday.

On Sunday at 12:45pm the 6th Grade Football Coach is comming to pick me up in his car and take me to his house to eat A very delicious Lunch, Turkey, Mashed Potatoes and Stuffing!!!

I get to eat actual Food for once!!!!!!!

Then watch the first 2 quarters of the Pittsburg Steelers Game on TV!

Then around 3:00pm he will push me in my manual chair that I am borrowing down to the Football Stadium to watch the 6th grade play their 4:00pm game and then the coach will bring me back to the center after the game is over!

They are really excellent people going out of their way to come get me!

Here is my weekend schedule:

Saturday September 22:
10am 69 sports show
10am Jody Mac
Noon Watch Syracuse at Louisville on ESPN
3:30pm Watch Penn State at Michigan on ABC
10:30pm CLOSE REC HALL/GYM

Sunday September 23:
10am Jody Mac
10am Glen Mac
12:45pm Leave to go watch 6th Grade Football at Westmont Middle School
8pm Watch Football on NBC
10:30pm Close REC HALL/GYM

Another E-Mail on Sunday Night!

Check Back on Sunday Night!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

PA House Number 1 Fan!

I will work in the Rec Hall All Weekend!

Througout the weekend, I will work on my Accounting Stuff!

Have A Great Weekend!

See you Sunday Night!

Stay Cool this Weekend!

Take Care!

Over and Out!

Later,

Weave!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: