Saturday, September 08, 2007

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

First Weekend back in Johnstown this month!

NFL Football starts this weekend!

The Eagles are in Green Bay on Sunday at 1pm!

Another Weekend!

How are you?

How was your week?

All my new classes are going great!

I enjoy them all!

I Am Wonderful!

I am in Johnstown All Weekend!

What are you doing all weekend?

Special Olympics are back!

Sunday from 2pm to 4pm!

Can't Wait!

I will be there on Sunday Early at 1:30pm!

Here is my Weekend Schedule:
Saturday:
10am Listen to 69 Radio Show
Noon Jody Mac
1pm Glen Mac
1pm Laffayette Football on Computer
6pm Penn State vs Notre Dame on ESPN
10:45pm Close Rec Hall

Sunday:
8am Jody Mac
1pm Eagles at Green Bay NFL Football on FOX
1:45pm Special Olympics
8pm NY Giants at Dallas NFL Football on NBC
10:45pm Close Rec Hall

Another E-Mail on Sunday Night!

Check Back on Sunday Night!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

PA House Number 1 Fan!

I will work in the Rec Hall All Weekend!

Througout the weekend, I will work on my Accounting Stuff!

Have A Great Weekend!

See you Sunday Night!

Stay Cool this Weekend!

Take Care!

Over and Out!

Later,

Weave!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: