Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday!

Monday September 10, 2007 I am finally not coughing anymore!!!!! It is the greatest feeling not to be coughing anymore!!!!!!!!!! I got my appetite back bigtime! Friday at Dinner I had Mcdonalds and then on Saturday at lunch I ate 3 Hamburgers and then at Dinner I ate 3 plates of spaghetti and then on Sunday at Dinner we ordered Pizza and I ate 5 slices of Pizza at one time! I am doing great! All my classes are going great! I am really enjoying them all! Today is a day i don't like at all. I only have 2 classes today. 8am to 9am and 10am to 11am. I am all done for the day at 11:00am in the morning. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I would much rather be in class all day. I hate being done at 11:00am already. It will feel weird today I am sure. I had a great weekend despite not having the slingbox and my local sports because the slingbox not working. I couldn't watch any local sports from home from RCN. It still not working now yet. It been out since Thursday night. I wish I knew what was wrong. I miss not having my local sports from home. My BIG Computer gets alittle extra time off with the slingbox not working. I hope you had a great weekend! What did you do all weekend? Did you do anything fun? Saturday was HOT And then Sunday was cold and rainy. What wacky weather! That why we all get sick. Special Olympics was fun on Sunday from 1:44pm to 4:02pm. They are not comming next weekend because they have a fundraiser at Conemaugh Valley Elementary School on Sunday. They return on the 23rd at a special time 1pm to 3pm and then on the 30th of this month back at the other time 2-4pm! How Confusing. My High School Nazareth lossed again on Friday Night. We are 0-2. We only won like 2 games in 2 years. I hope we start winning! We lossed 47-6 to Parkland on Friday night. We were losing 47-0 at one point in that game I read on the internet. I really hope we start winning because this is depresing me seeing my team lose every single week. I don't know what the problem is. I hope nobody at Nazareth will be mad when they hear this. On Sunday I wore a Northampton Koncrete Kids shirt all day long at Special Olympics and then all night. Mike Schneider would be proud of me! I never even knew I had That with me here in Johnstown. Northampton is a Rival School in the area. Hard to believe but I don't have any Nazareth T-Shirts. Everything with Nazareth on are all sweatshirts. I need to get Nazareth T-Shirts. Don't forget what tomorrow is. Tomorrow is September 11th. The 6th anniversity of 9-11-01. We must remember all the people who were killed up in New York and right here in the Johnstown area in Shanksville. I am only 20 minutes away from where flight 93 crashed. I am sure all the TV Stations will be all over the Anniversity all day on Tuesday. Did you watch any Football all weekend? My Eagles lossed to Green Bay on Sunday 16-13. The Steelers won though in Cleveland on Sunday! Go Eagles and Go Steelers! Dating back to my Friday E-Mail, A Tweaker is when a student is only here for 2 weeks for a 2 week evaulation. That is what a tweaker is. I am happy to say that my friend who is really absoultely nice to meet Carla is Full time and in Culinary Arts which means by mid october she might be the one helping make the food that the CAFETERIA Have, so I defintely want to be nice to her since she will be cooking the food that I eat which sometimes I actually enjoy and other times, NOT! Lots more of kids came in over the weekend! Lots of new GIRLS!!!!! Pretty ones too! I think more Girls came than Boys. For the first time ever in my 3 years here, on Sunday there were 3 Female Dorm Counselors here at the same time. I have never ever saw that many work at one time the whole time i been here and I been here for 3 years now. That is a good sign that we got more GIRLS Than Boys! Friday my wheelchair was totally normal and then on Saturday it was acting up again and then on Sunday it was working normal. GO Figure.. I totally don't understand why sometimes it don't charge and don't work and other days it works normally like nothing was ever wrong. How Strange. I met alot of new girls this weekend! All nice ones!!!!!!!!!! I hope my attendent BARB Is Feeling better. On Friday night somehow, someway, she fell off a chair in the office. She had to go to the hospital in an ambulance. I don't know how anybody can fall off a chair. Accidents do happen though..., I hope she is feeling better. I missed the whole thing because I was in my room. 6th Grade Football Practices this week from 6pm to 8pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday! I was very upset that I couldn't watch my man Gary Laubach and RCN All weekend. I hope the slingbox starts working soon! Especially by Friday for another Football weekend! Here is my schedule for this week: Monday September 10: 8am Class 10am Class 3pm Jody Mac 6pm Football Practice 8pm Watch the Phillies on Comcast 8pm Glen Mac 10:45pm Close the Rec Hall Tuesday September 11: 8am Class 10am Class 11am Lab 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 7pm Glen Mac 7pm Watch the Phillies on Comcast 8pm Watch the Atlantic Broadband Football Game of the week 10:45pm Close Rec Hall Wednesday September 12: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 6pm Football Practice 8:30pm Watch the Phillies on Comcast 10:45pm Close Rec Hall Thursday September 13: 8am Class 10am Class 11am LAB 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 5:30pm Watch Lafayette Weekly on RCN 6pm Watch the RCN Sports talk on RCN 6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic 7pm Glen Mac 7pm Watch the Phillies on Comcast 10:45pm Close Rec Hall Friday September 14: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm LAB 3pm LAB 4pm Jody Mac 6pm Football Practice 8pm Watch the Parkland at Freedom Football on PCN And on RCN 9:30pm Watch the Liberty at Whitehall Football on RCN 10:45pm Close Rec Hall 11pm Watch the Big Ticket on WFMZ Saturday September 15: 10am Listen to 69 sports show on wfmz.com Noon Jody Mac 1pm Glen Mac 1pm Watch the Phillies on CW57 3pm Open Rec Hall 6pm Watch Lafayette Football on RCN 9pm Watch Grove City at Wilmington Football on PCN 9:30pm Watch the Catty at Wilson Football on RCN 10:45pm Close Rec Hall Sunday September 16: 10am Jody Mac 1pm Watch the Phillies at Mets Baseball Game on CW57 3pm Open Rec Hall 4pm Watch the New York Jets at Baltimore Football Game 8pm Watch the San Diego at New England Football Game on NBC 10:45pm Close Rec Hall Here is what I did all weekend: Friday ate Mcdonalds for Dinner and then went to FOOTBALL PRACTICE From 6pm to 7:30pm and then came back to listen to the H.S. Football Game on 850AM A radio station here in johnstown. Cambria Heights vs Bishop MCCort. They had no power at that stadium so they played the entire 2nd half in the dark. At the same time on my room tv i watched the Washington at Jeanette Football Game on PCN And then closed the Rec Hall at 10:30pm and went to bed since I couldn't watch the BIG TICKET Because of no slingbox. Saturday at 10am Listened to 69 sports show on wfmz.com and then listened to JODY MAC From Noon to 1pm and then GLEN MAC From 1pm to 2:42pm and then walked my favorite Dorm Couunselor Brenda Fockler out to her car and then went to opened the Rec Hall and at 6:00pm my wheelchair broked down so while I was charging up, I watched the Notre Dame vs Penn State Football Game on ESPN And the Nascar Race on ABC And then at 9:00pm on the PENNSYLVANIA CABLE NETWORK I was fortunate enough to watch my man Gary Laubach do the Wilson vs Saucon Valley Game and then at 10:30pm closed the Rec Hall. Sunday woked up at 7:40am and turned my computer on and listened to Jody Mac on 1050am in New York from 8am to 11am and then listened to Glen Mac on 610 WIP From 11am to 1pm and then went to the GYM To watch SPECIAL Olympics from 1:44pm to 4:02pm and a dog was in the GYM. My CO-Worker Mark ED Brought his dog to show off for a hour to everybody. I don't know if the Special olympics people enjoyed that or not. That basically what my weekend was all about! PA HOUSE NUMBER 1 FAN! NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail on Wednesday! Have a Wonderful Monday and Tuesday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler See you Wednesday! Peace out! Weave! Over and out Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: