Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday!

Friday September 7, 2007 The Weekend is here! First week of the new term went wonderrful! I am enjoying all of them! Thursday night we went to a lake and made Hot Dogs and Smores and that was fun! I finally found out one of those 2 girls names. Her name is Carla Dylrarymple. I think i spelled her last name wrong. I don't know if she is only a tweaker or a permemant student. I am too shy to ask her. I guess I should break loose and do something with them sometimes! I wish I knew if Carla is a full time student or just a tweaker. Wednesday night she asked me to walk with her to a store called Giant Eagle at 8:30 at night in the dark. I said no because I am afraid of getting run over by a car. Goucher Street is dangerous in the daytime. It probably double worse at night. I am not risking my life over 2 girls wanting to walk in the dark. Not Happening. I hurt my back on Thursday. I pulled a muscle while trying to lift a heavy battery charger onto the bed to plug my wheelchair in because my chair was acting like a woman and decided not to charge the night before. I was trying to be independent and trying to do things for myself and I hurt my back doing it and at the same time broked my tray off. I have to get my tray fixed. All I was trying to do is be independent and I hurt myself. My back is killing me ever since I lifted that heavy battery charger onto my bed. My attendents have 12 students to help and I feel awful when I have to ask them for help when they are trying to help 12 other students so I try to do things for myself and things break or I pull a muscle while doing it. I am still coughing yet. 17 days now. This is getting redicious. It gotta leave sooner or later i would think. NFL FOOTBALL Starts this weekend! It actually started on Thursday Night on NBC as New Orleans tooked on Indianpolis. The Steelers play the Cleveland Browns on Sunday while my team the Philadelphia Eagles will play at the Green Bay Packers on Sunday! Tonight I will watch 2 Football games on TV At one time and 1 game on 850am radio. All of this at one time too. It will be like this every Friday night!!!!!!!!!! On my big computer I will watch my man Gary Laubach and the crew at RCN Do a game on RCN4 And on the Room TV I will watch the game that is on PCN! What are you doing all weekend? I hope my Team the Nazareth Blue Eagles can pull off an huge upset over Parkland Tonight! Go Nazareth!!!!!!! I will have fun this weekend! Every Weekend will be fun for me this fall!! Sunday I will be in the GYM At the Special Olympics! I love the Special Olympics every Sunday! Here is my schedule for this weekend: Friday: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm Class 3pm LAB 4pm Jody Mac 6pm Football Practice 7pm FOOTBALL ON PCN ON TV And Football on RCN On Big Computer 10:45pm Close Rec Hall 11pm Watch the BIG Ticket on Big Computer Saturday: 10am Listen to 69 Radio Show Noon Jody Mac 1pm Glen Mac 1pm Laffayette Football on Computer Sunday: 8am Jody Mac 1pm Eagles at Green Bay NFL Football on FOX 1:45pm Special Olympics 8pm NY Giants at Dallas NFL Football on NBC 10:45pm Close Rec Hall PA HOUSE NUMBER 1 FAN! NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail on Monday! Have a Wonderful Weekend! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler See you Monday! Peace out! Weave! A full Football recap on Monday and a Full Special Olympics recap as well as anything else that occurs on the weekend comming up on Monday Morning! Over and out Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: