Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wednesday!

Wednesday August 22, 2007
Still coughing nonstop and been sleeping nonstop.
On Tuesday I slept from 12:30pm to 3:30pm and then went to bed at 9:00pm already. you know there something wrong when i go to bed at 9:00 already without a candybar.
Since we are not really doing anything in classes today, i am going to stay in my room all day and sleep.
Where is the sun?
There have not been no sun since Saturday.
This weather SUCKS.
4 Straight days of sun.
I think that why I feel rotten
If we ever get the SUN Again, I think that would help me feel better!!!!!!
I was sick the last time I went home too I remember.
I just can't win I guess.
That really felt weird having a Nascar Race on a Tuesday!!! First time ever in my life!!!! Plus it was at 10:00am in the morning! I felt like I should be eating a candybar because usually when I watch Nascar I have my daily candybar!
I relaxed all day here in my room as I watched the very weird Tuesday Nascar Race and then watched the Little League Games in Williamsport!
I I am on 2 medicines. Antibodics and also Robetestion for 7 days.
PA HOUSE NUMBER 1 FAN!
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail on Friday!
Have a Wonderful Wednesday and Thursday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad DayHomeSuddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a LifeIt My Life Nomore Cloudy DaysGod Bless USA CrazyBeautiful You're Beautiful
The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZJOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler
See you on Friday!
Peace out!
Weave!
Over and out until Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to Normal E-mails on Friday and Friday will be the last e-mail from johnstown until September 4th!