Friday, August 10, 2007

Thursday!

Friday August 10, 2007
We were suppossed to go down to aaba Baseball Game On Thursday night but it was raining and thundering too hard. Powerful Lighting. We canceled the Trip. Baseball is not worth taking these students out in very serious weather conditions. It not worth it. It too bad because I really wanted to eat their Chicken and French Fries because I heard they are really excellent. I am missing out on the Food.
Barry Bonds broked the record on Tuesday Night at 11:30pm at night at home as he hit his 756 home run breaking a new record in Home runs and then got HR. 757 On Wednesday Night!
That tournament at point stadium is the biggest tournament in the country. There are games all day long everyday this week with teams from all around the world! The game we saw at 7:30pm was between Johnstown and New York! It was a great game! It was crappy weather with rain and Thunder. They have not had the best of week for this tournament this year as it rained everyday almost.
Another weekend which means another Sunday of Special Olympics!!!!!!! Can't wait to watch them from 2pm to 4pm!!!!! There is also a BOY Scout thing with Emily going on Sunday too over at the Baseball Fields. I won't be able to stay long because of SPECIAL Olympics.
What a WILD Storm we had at 9:00am Thursday morning that lasted 3 hours. It was ground to ground lighting which is tornado bound when it ground to ground lighting. It was totally dark as it felt like 10:00 at night in the middle of the morning. That was one heck of a storm on Thursday Morning. I usually call my grandmother at 9am everyday but I was afraid to use my cell phone when it was lighting.
Wednesday Night we had a visit with the Firemen. There was a Malfunction alarm in the old creichton center and it set the alarms off and the Fire companies had to come at about 7:00pm Wednesday Night.
It was right in the middle of Open Mic which was going on in the GYM. I went there and it was fun listening to people sing!
Tuesday we Have a FASHION Show in the REC Hall! That was fun!
On a recent E-Mail on my Work E-mail There was great news that in a couple weeks we will be having Security Cameras in the Hallways and Doorways. That will be fun having cameras in the Hallways! Also, Students will have a cerfew as we will have to get new IDS And we have to swipe a card to get into the building at all times. Very Intresting stuff comming our way in the next couple months!
We have started a COED Softball League on a little field up on the hill from the Center! Teams from around the area compete! Men and Women Together! They play every night at 6pm Monday Through Thursday.
Another week over already!
Summer is comming to a fast close pretty soon.
How was your week?
Are you ready for the weekend?
What are you doing this weekend?
Another Hot Weekend!
I hope you are staying cool!
I hate when it 90 Degrees.
I can't take the heat.
I am doing great!
Had A great week!
Classes all are going Wonderful!
I love all my classes!
Busy Weekend here!
Working in the Rec Hall all weekend all alone!
Hopefully kids behave!!!!!!
Here is my weekend schedule:FRIDAY AUGUST 1010am Class 11am Class 2pm Class 3pm Class 6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic7pm Watch the Phillies on Comcast8pm Watch the Atlanta at NY Jets NFL Football Game on WNBC3 to 7pm Listen to Jody Mac 10pm Watch the TRI County Baseball Game on RCN4
SATURDAY AUGUST 119am Listen to Jack and Joe on 1100am 10am Wakeup 10am to 1pm Listen to Jody Mac 1pm to 3pm Listen To Glen Mac7pm Watch the Replay of Tri County Baseball on RCN48pm Watch the Carolina at NY Giants Football Game 10:00pm Bed
SUNDAY AUGUST 129am Listen to Tempo Italino with John Richetta on 1470am 10am Wakeup 10am to 1pm Listen to Jody Mac 2pm Special Olympics in GYM 8pm Watch Baseball on ESPN
Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go homeBad DaySuddenly I seeBreathe 2am How to Save a LifeIt My LifeNomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONTGRANDMA WEAVERJAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICHKRISTENBENNY PARSONSDEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCKJoe SchneiderFrank KlepeiszMary Mutchler7 people who were killed in the Bridge Callapse in Minneaopolis
A Birth Announcement to make:
My buddy Alan Davis had a Baby Girl on August 26th! He now have 2 Daughters! Congrations to my buddy! He is the principal at Nazareth High School entering his 2nd year as principal!
There was a Tornado in Brookyln New York on Wednesday. That was something.
PA HOUSE Comes back September 24!
I got my Announcing Schedule all set for the week of August 25-September 3rd!
The Phillies acquired utilityman Russell Branyan from Cleveland for cash Thursday.
Thursday Night when I got back from Baseball, I watched The Catasqua Playground Basketball on RCN4! That was fun!
Tonight Friday at 10pm on RCN4 I will watch the TRI County Baseball Playoffs Game!
Sunday is the Field Dedication at Nazareth at 1pm!
Monday is the start of HIGH School FOOTBALL Practice!
1 more week to the Big Baseball Picnic!
Next Saturday the 18th!!!!!!!! There is a HOME Run Derby too that day!!!! LOTS OF Great Food to eat next Saturday the 18th!
Another E-Mail on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take Care until Monday!
Take Care!
God Bless!
Over and Out for 72 Hours (Monday Morning)
Weave!
A Full Special Olympics Recap on Monday!
BE SAFE EVERYBODY AND DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT I WOULDN'T DO!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

No comments: