Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

Another Weekend!

I Have a Busy Weekend!

Saturday I will be at the BASEBALL PICNIC ALL DAY!

Lots of Food to eat!

How are you?

How was your week?

I Am Wonderful!

Classes are going great!

I am in Johnstown All Weekend!

What are you doing all weekend?

Special Olympics will be back in September!

Here is my Weekend Schedule:

SATURDAY AUGUST 18
9am Wakeup
10:00am PICNIC AT THE BASEBALL FIELDS
6pm Little League Baseball on ESPN
7pm DANCE In Rec Hall
8pm Little League Baseball on ESPN

SUNDAY AUGUST 19
9am Listen to Tempo Italino with John Richetta on 1470am
10am Wakeup
10am to 1pm Listen to Jody Mac
Noon Little League Baseball on ESPN2
3:30pm Little League Baseball on ABC
1pm Nascar Race at Michigan on ESPN
8pm Little League Baseball on ESPN2

Another E-Mail on Sunday Night!

Check Back on Sunday Night!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

PA House Number 1 Fan!

I will work in the Rec Hall All Weekend!

Have A Great Weekend!

See you Sunday Night!

Stay Cool this Weekend!

Take Care!

Over and Out!

Later,

Weave!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: