Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

Another Weekend!

How are you?

How was your week?

I Am Wonderful!

Classes are going great!

I am in Johnstown All Weekend!

What are you doing all weekend?

Special Olympics On Sunday!

Sunday from 2pm to 4pm!

Can't Wait!

I will be there on Sunday Early at 1:30pm!

Here is my Weekend Schedule:
Saturday:
9am Listen to Jack and Joe on 1100am
10am Wakeup
10am to 1pm Listen to Jody Mac
1pm to 3pm Listen To Glen Mac
7pm Watch the Phillies on CW57
8PM Watch the Carolina Panthers at NY Giants Football Game
10:30pm Close Rec Hall with Sally White

Sunday:
9am Listen to Tempo Italino with John Richetta on 1470am
10am Wakeup
10am to 1pm Listen to Jody Mac
2pm Special Olympics in GYM
8pm Watch Baseball on ESPN

Another E-Mail on Sunday Night!

Check Back on Sunday Night!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

PA House Number 1 Fan!

7th Heaven at 8:00pm Sunday Night!

I will work in the Rec Hall All Weekend!

Througout the weekend, I will work on my Accounting Stuff!

Have A Great Weekend!

See you Sunday Night!

Stay Cool this Weekend!

Take Care!

Over and Out!

Later,

Weave!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: