Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday!

Monday July 23, 2007
One Day This week in the Neighbors Section of the Johnstown Newspaper: Tribune Democrat My Picture with the West Surburban Baseball Team Will be in the Newspaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also my Name!!!!!! They are not sure which day but one day this week I will be in the newspaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINAL WEEK of Baseball FOREVER FOR ME BECAUSE NEXT SUMMER I MOST LIKELY WON'T BE HERE. I BETTER ENJOY EVERY MINUUTE OF IT THIS WEEK!
It a Doozy too! Games Nonstop!I am missing Tonight (Monday) Games because we are going to a Altoona Curve Baseball Game! We better take an umbrella tonight to Altoona tonight. Scattered Showers are expected.My boss Sally is Driving the brand new bus! It should be a fun Night. We are leaving at 5:15pm! I am waiting to eat Dinner there! I Want to eat a Hot Sausage! We were suppose to go Wednesday Night but Thanks to me looking on the Altoona Website Friday night seeing that they moved the Game from 7pm to Noon. They moved the Game to Noon on Wednesday.It was a good thing I looked on the website. If it wasn't for me checking, We would of drove all the way to Altoona Wednesday night and nobody would be there. That would of been a waste of a drive. I am a HERO For checking that. Id I didn't check, we would of went Wednesday Night for no reason!
I will be at the Little League Games Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Nights and then Saturday Afternoon and Sunday Afternoon! Everyday but Monday.
Sunday I got invited to A Cub Scout Picnic at the Baseball Fields! Emily is a member of the Cub Scouts. She called me on my Cell Phone and told me to get over there quickly to the Picnic! She introuduced me to alot of cool people! She gave me a CUB Scout Shirt too!!!!!!! I keep getting gifts!!!!!! My Parents won't have to ever buy stuff for me!!!! I get FREE Clothes. Emily said to keep hanging around her, I keep getting Stuff!!!!!!!
Also at the 12 year old Pratice at the same time on the other field, They Autographed a Baseball and gave me a THROPHY Before they left for their 4:00pm Game!!!!!!!
All in 1 Day, I got a cub scout Shirt, Autographed Baseball and an THROPHY!!!!!!!!!!!
A busy Week! Doubleheaders every night!
We are having a Veterans Ceremony in the Gym on Tuesday NORNING!
I was asked to walk Veterans In from the Lobby to the Gym at 7:30am Tuesday Morning!!!!
I am excited to walk them in Tuesday Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!
AN Exciting Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is my schedule for this week:
Monday:10am Class11am Class2pm Class3pm Class5:15pm Altoona Curve Baseball Game
Tuesday:7:30am Walk Veterans into the GYM11am Class6pm Baseball Game8pm Softball Game
Wednesday:10am Class11am Class2pm Class3pm Class6pm Baseball Game8pm Baseball Game
Thursday:11am Class3pm Class6pm Baseball Game8pm Baseball Game
Friday:10am Class11am Class2pm Class6pm Baseball Game8pm Baseball Game
Saturday:Watch Little League GamesWork in Rec Hall
Sunday:WATCH Little League Games for the FINAL TIME EVERWork in Rec Hall
How was your weekend?
What did you do all weekend?
I am Wonderful!
Had a wonderful weekend!
Friday Night I went to watch T-Ball Practice to 8:05pm and then came back and worked on Accounting!
Saturday went to watch T-Ball Practice until Noon, came back to work on Accounting and then at 2pm went to watch the 12 years old practice until they had to leave at 3:00 for their 4:00 Game in Alburtis so I came back and did more accounting and then at 5:30pm went back over and sat in the DUGOUT And watched the 11 year old kids just have fun hitting the ball with all their coaches in a fun game since they couldn't have a tournanment. The coaches wanted to do something for the players. They finished at 8:00pm and at 11:00pm I walked Brenda Fockler out to her car!
Sunday at 1:00pm I went to a Cub Scout Picnic at the Baseball Fields and watched them shoot off Rockets into the Air and at the same time, watched the 12 year olds practice until they had to leave at 3:00pm again for another 4:00pm Game in Alburtis.
That was my weekend in Detail!
All my Classes are going Great!
Another E-Mail on Wednesday!
Have a Wonderful Monday and Tuesday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most HurtWho Says you can't go home Bad Day Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My LifeNomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful
PA House Number 1 Fan!
Nazareth High School Number 1 Fan!
The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONSDEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe SchneiderFrank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler
Take Care until Wednesday!
Over and Out until Wednesday!
A full Altoona Curve RECAP On Wednesday!
Also, A Full Little League UPDATE On Wednesday!
See you on Wednesday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Thanks for visiting the Andy Weaver E-mail Network and BE Sure to come back again!
Weave!

No comments: