Saturday, December 02, 2006

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!How are you?How is your weekend?

I am in Johnstown All Weekend!

First time since 2 weeks!

I hope you are having a Great Weekend!

Feel Free to im me at nazoeagle1

Also, Feel Free to email me at: nazoeagle@rcn.com

Went Bowling on Thursday night and Have A Great Time!

Monday Night I will be in my Room all night watching the 2006 Dream Come True Telethon on RCN4 From 6:00pm to 10:00pm!!!!!

My interview with Gary Laubach will be on!!!!!!

Go Eagles Monday Night!!!!

I will be Watching!

What are you doing all weekend?

Sunday I will go to watch Special Olympics in the GYM From 1:00pm to 3:00pm!

I missed them for the last 4 weeks!

It been a very long time!

Finally they are Back!!!!!!!

I love watching the Olympics!

Check back on Sunday Night for another e-mail!

Have a Great Weekend!!

Ladies Man!

PA House Man!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

Weave!!!!!!!

See you on Sunday night Everybody!

Take Care!!!!!!!

No comments: