Friday, October 20, 2006

Thursday!

Sometimes I wish I could just get up and walk.
This Wheelchair gives me many problems in the last 8 months.
My chair have made me miss classes in the last couple class.
I couldn't go to my 3:00 class on Wednesday because of this stupid
wheelchair that I have.
At Times I feel like throwing this Wheelchair in the Garbage and just
get up and walk.
That would be a miracle to walk!!!!!!!!!!
I think that would make alot of people shock and give them a heartache
I think!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I don't think I will have anymore wheelchair problems for a very
long time.
I got all new Batteries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A guy from the Job Fair that going on here said he had batteries at
home and he brought them up here at 4:30pm Thursday Afternoon!!!!!
It was a good thing that Job Fair is going on or else that man would of
not been here to help.
Our Wheelchair man is out yesterday Thursday and Today Friday.
He refused it was the battery.
He Said we were not plugging it in at night.
Well I got news for him,
We been plugging that chair in everynight.
My attendents even told him we were.
He would not believe my attendents either.
WAIT TO Monday when he hears it really was the Battery.
I be intrested in hearing what he says about that one.
Good luck to the Johnstown Special Olympics in the tournamemnt at
Juniata College!!!!!
They leave at 5:30am Sunday Morning from right here at H.G.A.
I hope I can make it through Sunday with no Special Olympics.
First time since July!
It will feel weird not going after going for 6 straight weeks.
They will be back next Sunday the 29th!!!!!!!!
Congrats to Keith Groller of the morning Call for his team the St.
Louis Cardnals making it to the World Series!!!!!!!!!
I really hope the St. Louis will win the World Series!!!!!!!!
I Am going to the Bedford at Johnstown Football Game Tonight!
Even though I am still coughing I am still going!
If I was at home I would probably be still going to my high school game
even though I am coughing.
I am the only one that sign up
It looks like I am the only one from School that will be going.
I hate when I am the only one who goes on trips.
People don't sign up for trips anymore.
It seems like I am the only one who signs up for stuff anymore.
I don't understand that one bit.
Must be too cold for people to go on any trips.
Even in the summer nobody signed up for many stuff.
Get Well wishes to Matt Henry
He had a seizure at a groccery store called Giant Eagle here in
Johnstown.
It happened on Wednesday Night.
I heard that the Seizure really did a lot to him.
I hate to hear when people are hurt or have problems.
Nomatter who they are, I don't like seeing anybody hurt.
Best Wishes to Him!
More on Monday!
Hopefully Good News!
I am really upset to hear what the Health Clinic wants to do.
They want to kick Matt out because he had a seizure.
That totally not fair.
If anybody have a seizure the Health Clincic will probably kick you
out.
That is totally stupid.
I can see how the Health clincic can be like that.
They refused to give me medicine the other day.
They said I was well.
Well I got news for them,
I was coughing up the storm and they think I was Fine.
If I was Fine I Would not be coughing.
How Stupid can people be?
I am still coughing now.
I might give money to my Attendent Barb and she can run up to the store
and get me some Cough Syrup the next time she comes to work.
Breaking News:
An 81-year-old man who was stung by a stingray in Lighthouse Point
remains in critical but stable condition Thursday after undergoing
surgery to remove a foot-long barb in his chest.
Officials at Broward General Medical Center say James Bertakis came out
of surgery around 8:00 a.m. Thursday and remains in the intensive care
unit.
He was rushed to the hospital Wednesday after a spotted eagle stingray
jumped into his 16-foot boat and he was struck in the chest with the
stingray's barb.
Internet threats of "dirty bomb" attacks at NFL stadiums this weekend
were a hoax, the FBI and Department of Homeland Security said Thursday.
The FBI made the announcement after agents questioned a 20-year-old
Milwaukee man in an effort to determine who made the threats, which were
posted on a Web site last week.
"The investigation has determined that this is a hoax. The public
should be reassured of their security as they continue to attend
sporting events this weekend," said the agencies' joint statement.
This world is really weird anymore.
Always something going on anymore in this world.
After a tumultuous 14-year marriage marked by drug arrests and stints
in rehab, Whitney Houston is divorcing Bobby Brown.
The pop singer filed divorce papers in Orange County Superior Court
this week, a month after filing for legal separation from Brown,
Houston's publicist Nancy Seltzer said Tuesday.
Brent Musberger will host ABC-TV's coverage of NASCAR racing starting
in 2007. Dr. Jerry Punch will call the races and former racer Rusty
Wallace will be the lead analyst.
Movies of the Week:
1. 300
2. The Departed
3. One Night with the King
4. Man of the Year
5. The Marine
6. The Grudge 2
7. Employee of the Month
8. The Guardian
9. Open Season
10. The Illusionist

Top Cast/Crew
1. Hayden Panettiere
2. Heidi Klum
3. Channing Tatum
4. Scarlett Johansson
5. Kelly Carlson
6. Monica Bellucci
7. Katherine Heigl
8. Jessica Alba
9. Ali Larter
10. Hulk Hogan
Songs of the Day:
God Bless The USA
Bless The Broken Road
Incomplete
Listen To Your Heart
You're Beautiful
Bad Day
It's my life
Have A Nice Day
Who Says You Can't Go Home
GO NAZARETH!
GO JOHNSTOWN!
GO EAGLES!
GO STEELERS!
GO CARDNALS!!!!!!!!!!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan
Dance Man!
Ladies Man!
PA HOUSE Man!!!!!
Another e-mail on Monday!
Stay Warm!
Get Well Matt Henry!!!!!!
Still No News on ASB Accounting.
We have to know before Thanksgiving because They have to know if I am
going through the Graduation Ceremnies in December.
Have a Great Weekend!
See you on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay Dry!
Don't Drink and Drive!!!!!
Be Careful!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday Night I am going to the Johnstown Holloween Parade!!!!!!!!!!!!
That should be fun!!!!!!!!
Lots of Sirens!!!!!!
Once again, Congrats to Keith Groller of the morning Call for his team
the St. Louis Cardnals making it to the World Series!!!!!!!!!
Go Tigers Keith!!!!!!!!!!
LOL LOL
Just Kidding Keith!!!!!!!!
Weave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PA HOUSE LOYAL VIEWER WHO MISSES DANCES TO WATCH THEM ON THE HOUSE
FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They all know it too in Harrisburg!!!!!!
All the state Reps at the State Capital gets my emails!!!!!!!!!!!
They are very glad to have a loyal viwer!!!!!!!!!!!!
This month is National Breast Cancer Month in Pennsylvania!!!
I hope I don't wake up Saturday Morning sick again after being out in
the Cold all night Tonight!
THE PA HOUSE WILL BE BACK MONDAY AT 1:00PM!!!!!!
I WILL BE WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep It Real until Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: