Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thursday!

Hopefully this weekend I will start to find Girls to hangout with! It been a very long time since I hung out with Girls!
Even Pat who is a dorm counselor here stopped me the other day and told me he has noticed me not around any Girls. He used to seeing me with girls all the time!
I don't know why I haven't been around Girls. TV And Radio here in my room have kept me too busy for Girls!!! I know you probably think I am nuts for Picking TV AND RADIO AND WORKING IN THE REC HALL OVER BEING AROUND GIRLS!
Wow, What a week this been for me and do you know what today is?
Friday the 13th
That probably why I am having so much bad luck this week.
Monday my wheels on my chair almost came off.
Wednesday my wheelchair would not start at all and then I was stucked in my room the entire day until 2:00pm with no wheelchair. It was very awful. I was very upset that I couldn't go to my classes.
You know how I am
I love going to classes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really think I should not be mark absent on Wednesday from the 2 classes that i missed.
It not my fault I couldn't get to classes.
It was a legal absense.
I hope Teachers look at it that way too!
It not like I can get up and walk with my legs.
Thursday My Throat hurted all day.
It still does hurt alittle.
This have not been my week.
I blame it all on Friday the 13th!!!!!!
What a week this has been!!!!!!!!!
Tonight Friday I am going to the Johnstown High School Football Game!!
The Game is at Point Stadium!
Both Teams are underfeated!!!!!!!!
Johnstown was on statewide TV Last week on the Pennsylvania Cable Network!
Hopefully you saw it!
Only 2 people signed up but we are still going!
Even Though I been sick all week I am still going to the game Tonight!
I went to my High School Game last Friday with a sore throat back home.
My throat started hurting last Friday. It hurted the whole time I was home last weekend.
MOVIES OF THE WEEK:
Top Movies 1. The Departed 2. Employee of the Month 3. The Guardian 4. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning 5. Open Season 6. School for Scoundrels 7. The Illusionist 8. Flyboys 9. Snakes on the Plane10. Jet Li's Fearless Top Cast/Crew 1. Pamela Anderson 2. Scarlett Johansson 3. Zoe Saldana 4. Antonio Banderas 5. Channing Tatum 6. Jessica Alba 7. Martin Scorsese 8. Paris Hilton 9. Farrah Fawcett 10. Angelina Jolie
SONGS OF THE DAY:
1. God Bless the U.S.A2. Bless the Broken Road3. Incomplete4. Listen To Your Heart5. You're Beautiful6. Bad Day7. It's My Life8. Come Sail Away9. Have A Nice Day10. Who Says You Can't Go Home
More On Monday!
Football Friday once again!
Games on RCN4 TV This Weekend:
Tonight:7:00pm Northampton at Liberty
Saturday:12:30pm Laffayete at Harvard7:00pm Northern Lehigh at Wilson
Games on the Pennsylvania Cable Network:
Tonight:7:00pm Southern Columbia at Loyalstock
Saturday:9:00pm Lehighton at Stroudsburg
Here is my Weekend Plans:
Today I will be finished with classes at 9:00am then just relax all day and do stuff around my room here then at 5:15pm will get ready to leave with my attendent Erin for the Johnstown High School Football Game then at 10:00pm I will come back to the center and watch the Big Ticket at 11:00pm!
Saturday will wake up at 10:00am and listen to Jody Mac and Glen Mac on the radio and then work in the Rec Hall all night and watch the Baseball Playoffs on Fox all night while I am working!
Sunday I will wake up at 10:00am and get ready for Special Olympics and go to the GYM From 1:00pm to 3:00pm to watch the Special Olympics and then at 3:00pm will come back to my room to watch the end of the Eagles at New Orleans Football Game then at 4:00pm will watch the Steelers Game on Cbs and then watch the Sunday Night game at 8:00pm on NBC And will work in the Rec Hall all night long!
That is my Weekend!!!!!
Go Nazareth on Saturday Night at Becahi! That will be a tough Game
Soundfest at Nazareth High School at 6:00pm Saturday Night.
What dumb scheduling that is.
Football game and Soundfest all at the same time on the Same time.
No Band at the Football Game because the Band will be at Soundfest!
By the way if you do have Aol Instant Messenger,
My screename is: nazoeagle1
That is how I stay in touch with all my Nazareth Friends!
Mostly Girls!
I was talking to 3 Girls on Wednesday on AIM When I was stranded in my room all day.
What are you doing this weekend?
Anything Special?
Let's Hope I have a better weekend and a better week next week!
The PA HOUSE Will be in session next week:Monday at 1:00pmTuesday at 11:00amWednesday at 11:00am
You Know I will be watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO EAGLES!
GO NAZARETH!
GO JOHNSTOWN!
Another e-mail on Monday!
Have a safe Weekend!
Stay Safe!
Let's hope my throat is all normal by Monday!
All my classes are going great!
I don't have my 3:00pm Psychology class at all next week!!!!!!!!
We have a techonology Fair next Thursday and Friday in the Gym!
Don't know why Tuesday's class is canceled.
I am not complaining though!!!!!!!!!!
I love that psychology class
We learn how our brains work.
I will have to explain more on my e-mail on Monday!
Horseback riding was canceled Tuesday.
Not enough Staff.
Now we are going this Tuesday comming up!
Tuesday October 24th we are going to the Johnstown Holloween Parade!
That will be fun!!!!!!!
Former Phillies pitcher Cory Lidle died on Wednesday when the plane he was flying crashed into a building in New York City. Lidle, 34, is survived by his wife, Melanie, and son, Christopher. The news of his passing was met with shock and remorse.
It is a very sad thing.
We will miss him!!!!!!
As a Phillies Brodcaster I have been lucky enough to announce Cory's Games on Comcast Sportsnet and UPN57/Philly 57 when he was with the Phillies and it was truly a honor to announce his game.
Away from Baseball he was a great person who really cared for people and tooked his job seriously but had fun at the same time. He had a great personality.
When I heard the news, I was totally shocked and just could not believe it really happened.
It just goes to show lucky we are to wake up every morning and enjoy each day.
We just never know what could happen.
Look at Cory
He was a famous Baseball Player and jut like that, all of the sudden he has been taken away from us and is now resting in peace.
We need to enjoy each day as best as we are able!!!!!!!!
I am always smiling!
I smile when I wake up and smiling when I go to bed at night!!!!
Never had a bad day.
Wednesday was a very bad day for me but I still kept positive and kept smiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The President of the Keith Groller, Alan Davis, Mike Blouse, Gary Laubach and the Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!
JOHNSTOWN'S SPECIAL OLYMPICS NUMBER 1 FAN!
I WILL BE THERE IN THE GYM ONCE AGAIN THIS SUNDAY FROM 1:00PM TO 3:00PM WATCHING THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS!!!!!!!!!!!
Weave!!!!!!!
Talk to you Monday!!!!!!!!
Keep it real until Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Cory Lidle

No comments: