Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday!

This weekend will be a fun weekend hanging out with Girls and Watchig Football on TV And working in the Rec Hall!
This one girl Heather Herald wants me to come to her room tonight to watch Movies so I will be doing that With her and Her boyfriend!!!!!
The 3 other girls who want to hangout with me will have to wait. I am only 1 person and can only be at one place.
My prom date Monquie Morris is back!!!!!!!!!!
Also, my other friend who got kicked out for dating one of the window guys is back here again!!!!!!!
Also, another girl who left last year because of a boy came back this term!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was a happy surprise to see synthria lindsey back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This will be a fun Fall term I think!!!!!!!
Last night the Rec Hall was rocking!!!!!!
The Steelers game!!!!
We Won!!!!!!!
No Ben ROthenburg!!!!!
Did you watch the Steelers Game last night?
It was a good game!
45 kids were over by the television watching the game!
The area was very loud!
Tuesday I am going Horseback Riding!
Wednesday I sm going to a Ceramic Shop and Ice Cream on the way back!
The only reason Why I go on that trip is to get Ice Cream!!!
lol
I saw on the Bulletin Board there are job postings for a Recreation Supervisor!!!!!
I should ask The night Adminstrator Trudy Jones about that!!!!!
Maybe I should take that position in January!
That would be a great job!
I just happened to notice that posting on the wall where we have Job openings.
There was a trip to a Fair on Thursday night but I did not go.
I did not go because I do not like animals!!!!!!
I did not want to put myself through!
Monday is September 11th and I will have a special e-mail to honor that day!
It will be very special!
Stay tuned on Monday for that!
Another week is over!
A wonderful first week of classes!
Things are going great here!
It feels very weird only having 1 class on Fridays!!!!!!!!
I am not used to that!!!!!!!!!
It 9:38am and I am all done already!!!!!
How nice is that!!!!!!!!
This should be a fun weekend for me!!!!
Girls, Work and Football all weekend!!!!!!!!
3 best things!!!!!!!!
I banged my head on my talking machine this morning.
I was here in my room and I sneezed really hard and hit my head on my talking machine.
not good.
I am ok though!!!!!!
All i did was sneeze!!!!!!!
How are you?
Are you ready for the weekend?
What are you doing this weekend?
Are you going anywhere special?
Go Nazareth Football Tonight!
Sorry Mr. Sniscak.
Mr. Sniscak is the principal at Parkland High School.
He is on my big e-mail list!
Parkland is who Nazareth is playing tonight!
On Thursday I listened to My man Gary Labach on WZZO Radio in Allentown onthe Bearman and Keith show!
Gary will usually be on WZZO On Fridays at 7:50am!!!!!!!!!
WZZO Is now on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the radio station are going streaming on the internet anymore which is Wonderful!!!!!!
Soft Rock 100.7 WLEV and Cat country 96 and B104 Are on the internet too!!!!!!!!!
The only station that not on the internet is Sportsmonster 1230 WEEX
I don't know why they don't stream on the internet.
It would be good if they did then I could listen to Keith Groller here in Johnstown!
I guess they don't want to spend the money.
It feels like I am right at home in Johnstown having RCN TV And all my home radio stations!!!!!!!!!!
NFL PICKS FOR THIS WEEKEND I WANT THESE TEAMS TO WIN:EaglesDetriotNew OrleansAtlantaNY JetsBaltimoreDenverNew EnglandKansas CityDallasGreen BayArizonaNY GiantsMinnestotaOakland
High School and College Football Picks:NazarethWhitehallLibertyEastonPenn StateLehighLaffayetteDelaware ValleyNotre DamePalisadesNorthern LehighPius XP-Burg New JerseyPen AryglRutgersEast Strouburg UniversityBecahiWilson which is where my mom and Gary Labach went to schoolGary was also a teacher at Wilson
Those are my picks!
This is something New that I will be doing on my e-mail network every Friday!!!!!!!!
Songs of the week:God Bless AmerciaBless the Broken RoadIncompleteListen to your HeartYou're BeautifulBad DayHave a nice DayWho says you can't go Home
Games on the Pennsylvania Cable Network this weekend:Friday Live at 7:30pm Erie Prep at Pittsburg Central CatholicSaturday at 9:00pm Mt. Carmel at Lancaster Catholic
Games on RCN 4 SPORTS This weekend:Friday Live at 7:00pm Northampton at WhitehallFriday at 9:30pm Liberty at AllenSaturday Live at 7:00pm Laffayette at BucknellSaturday at 10:00pm Saucon Valley at Wilson
My dad will like this weekend.
He was mad last weekend because RCN Only had 1 High School Football game the whole weekend. I think that was mainly because of the Allentown Fair
Are you Following Ryan Howard?
He has 54 home runs!!!!!!
A new record!!!!!!!
He might hit 70 by the end of the year!
I hope so!!!!!!!!
The Big Ticket on Wfmz Tonight at 11:00pm!!!!!!
I will be watching the Big Ticket!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!
Another e-mail on Monday!!!!!!!
Go Nazareth!
Go Eagles!!!!!!
Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!
Go Penn State on Saturday as they will beat Notre Dame!!!!
That will be a big game!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
PA House Man!!!!!!!!!!!
Dance Man!!!!!!!!!!
Ladies Man!!!!!!
Chick Magnet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you on Monday on the 5th anniversity of September 11th!
A real touching e-mail on Monday!
Stay tuned for that and get tissues ready!!!!!!

No comments: