Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday!

Sunday was a washed out.
I was supposed to announce the Phillies at Mets Baseball Game and that game was Postponed due to rain.
They rescheduled the game for Today Monday at 12 Noon Live on UPN57!
Also was supposed to announce the Little League Baseball Game at 3:30 on ABC on Sunday and that was canceled due to rain.
That game is rescheduled for 8:00pm tonight Monday on ESPN2!
I will not be able to announce either the Phillies game or the Little League game which is upsetting but it because of a good reason:
Today Monday I am doing 2 things! I am going to Atlantic City for 3-4 hours then After that on the way home we are stopping at Seaside Heights for a few hours then arrive back home around 12 midnight!
The Weather forecast is not good for Today And Monday.
That what my grandmother told me and then I looked on the internet at weather.com and my grandmother was right.
rain.
Hopefully it won't be too much rain.
Atlease in the rain I won't see as many seagulls than there would be if it was sunshing
I hate those things.
They are smelly and all they do is go to the bathroom on you.
A long day but a fun day!
Hopefully come home a millionaire and have lots of money to go back to Johnstown next Monday!
Wednesday I am still hoping to go visit Nazareth High School from 9:15am to 11:30am!
I think 2 hours will be enough to see all my teachers!!
I hate to bother during the first week of school but this is my only week I am home so I really don't have any other choice!!
Good Luck to my buddy Alan Davis today!
First day as High School Principal!!
He will do great and kids will really like him!!!!!!
I am the president of his fan club!!
Had a good ride home on Friday!
I heard Graduation went great.
lots of people crying i heard.
I am still depressed about my friend Barbara Stambaugh being kicked out on Friday.
How do you get kick out on the last day of school.
That pretty bad when you can manage that.
It was the very last day of school.
All over a Library card.
Oh well.
I hope she can come back very soon!
How spooky is that.
Monday night I went in her room and then Friday she got kicked out.
How spooky is that.
I really liked her too.
I hope she comes back!
How was your weekend?
What did you do all weekend?
Anything good?
It was a rainy weekend.
Did you enjoy the rain?
I am home on vacation all this week!
Will go back to Johnstown next Monday September 4th Labor Day
I will be tired too from Sunday night
I will be awake to 1:00am in the morning announcing the MDA Jerry Lewis Telethon from 9:00pm to 1:00am then wake up at 7am to go back to Johnstown.
Monday night i have to stay up to 11:00pm to close the rec hall at 10:45pm
I will need coffee to keep me awake!!!!
I will only get 5 hours sleep on Sunday night.
I am working all alone all next week!
My boss Sally White has off on her vacation all next week.
I will miss her.
I won't see her until September 12th.
Songs:i'm proud to be an amercianbless the broken roadincompletelisten to your heartbad dayhave a nice daywho says you can't go home
Movies of the week on Wednesday!
Have a great 2 days!
Another e-mail on Wednesday!
West Surburban Little league number 1 fan!
Nazareth High School number 1 fan!!
High school football starts on Friday!!
Can't wait!!!
Go Nazareth!!!!
Weave!!!
See you Wednesday!!

No comments: