Monday, February 07, 2005

Monday

Today is Monday January 7 2005!

New England Patriots are the 2005 NFL Champions for the second straight year!

New England beat the Eagles 24-21.

It was a very good game!

Maybe next year we the Eagles will win! We came so close this year.

Terell Owens did a great job playing with having ankle surgery 7 weeks ago. He made some awesome plays!!!

Mike Schneider the athletic director at Northampton said my name on the intercom at Northampton during the Boys Basketball Game Friday night!!

I missed it though because I was distracted watching the Northampton cheerleaders! Yeah I was sitting with Northampton cheerleaders. I know that don't make no sense sitting with them being Nazareth's Number 1 Fan!

RCN Had me on camera on Saturday night at Wrestling and Gary Labach said on the air I have 28 fan clubs and that I am his Buddy and I should begin working on memberships and about all my announcing and take over his job!!!!!

I will be taking over his job real soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday Keith Groller said my name on AM1230 At 11:47am and said I am the Number 1 Fan! I thought maybe he would bring up on air about me being the president of his Fan Club!

Mr. Madson Mr. Honsel and Mr. Mooney are in the Alan Davis Fan Club with me!!!!!!

I was at Liberty High School all day Saturday!!

My Dad took off from work saturday so he could take me to the Semifinals!!

We were losing 24-10 with 4 bouts to go and we came back and beat Northampton 25-24!!

We then wrestled Easton in the Final and we lossed 28-25.

We now will be back at Liberty High School on Tuesday at 7:00pm as we will wrestle my good buddy Mr. Goffreddo's team Boyertown! Mr. Goffreddo used to be principal at Nazareth in 2002 and 2003 and now principal at Boyertown!

I will be at Liberty on Tuesday night!! I hope we beat Boyertown!!

I sat in the student section saturday night! That was fun to sit with all my friends! They all behaved very well! Alot better than last Monday at Northampton! Last Monday was awful with kids fighting in the parking lot last Monday night.

Did you know signs are not allowed at sports events anymore?

On Saturday our kids had signs and the people in charge told the kids to put their signs away.

I never knew signs were not allowed.

Some of our kids had noisemakers too. At the end of the night somebody blew it infront of all the Tv people while on the air.

I hope you had a great weekend!

How was your Super Bowl Sunday?

What did you do last night for the super bowl?

I ate Wings and I announced the Game on Fox! I went national nationwide!!!!

What a great game it was last night!!!

It was so much fun to announce the Super Bowl for the first time ever for me!!!

I will have another vacation from March to September!!!!

My brother got me a new laptop computer!!!!!!!!! I will email you from that!!

Here is my schedule for this week:

Monday Night I will watch the PA HOUSE And announce the 76ers at Nets Basketball Game at 7:00pm on Comcast!

Tuesday I will watch the PA HOUSE and go to the Boyertown-Nazareth Wrestling match at Liberty at 7:00 and come home and announce the Colonial League Boys Semifinals on RCN At 9:00pm and 10:30pm!

Wednesday at 11:30am on PCN I Will watch Governor Ed Rendell's Budget Address live from the PA HOUSE Floor and then at 6:00pm on RCN I Will announce the Lehigh Valley Boys Semifinals at 6:00pm and 7:30pm LIVE!

Thursday at 6:00pm I will announce RCN EXPERIENCE And then at 7:30pm watch the Jolly Joe Timmer show on RCN!

Friday at 6:00pm Live on THE PENNSYLVANIA CABLE NETWORK COURTESY OF SERVICE ELECTRIC I will announce the Lehigh Valley Finals at 6:00 and 7:30pm Live!

I now started a Fan Club for Dream Kids!!!!

Check out their site sometime at www.thedreamkids.com

Have a wonderful Monday!!!!!!

Feel Free to instant message me at anytime at nazoeagle1 If anyone wants to come visit me at my house at anytime let me know!

I would enjoy visitors!

I will see everybody at all the Dances!

We have some comming up in March!

The one might be on my birthday!!

What a Birthday present that would be!

Have a great Day and Go Eagles and instant message me!

Take Care Boys and Girls!!!!!!!!!


The President of the Gary Labach, Alan Davis, Dream Kids and the Keith Groller Fan Club!!!

Nazareth's Number 1 Fan!

Andy the Dance Man Weaver!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to find out if theres a way I can email Terell Owens. Do you know any thing about that?

True Fan