Sunday, January 16, 2005

Today is Sunday January 16, 2005!

Hey! How are you? How was your weekend? What did you do all weekend? I relaxed and watched all the 76ers games and all the NFL Football Playoffs Games! All the games were real close games! I can't wait until February 6th to watch the Super Bowl!!

Sunday I listened to Keith Groller's radio show! He talked to Joe Ardt the Boys Basketball Coach I thought my name would be brought up talking about Nazareth HS

It feel good to not have nomore classes at the school. I will enjoy not having nomore homework!!!!

I held up very well on Friday in school not getting upset at all!!!

Mrs. Swigart threw a party for me! All my teachers from all my years were there and we had Chocolate Cake!!! I got a Eagles Hat and a Nazareth Blue Eagles Football Jersey from Mr. Davis!!

11TH AND 12TH GRADE WENT ON A BOAT RIDE CRUISE TO PHILADELPHIA ON SUNDAY!! I WANTED TO GO BUT IT COSTS TOO MUCH MONEY 85 DOLLARS. WAY TOO MUCH MONEY!

I would rather wait for all the Dances at the school!!!

Mrs swigart told me in person on Friday that I can go to the Dances!! She always told me on e-mail but never in person. It was good to hear the word Yes from her in person!!

I am home all this week resting!! I still dont have nowhere to volunteer yet. Maybe in the next 2 weeks I will know!

It would be cool to volunteer at a newspaper office or RCN even maybe!

At the newspaper place maybe i could write articles or something!!

I am now the President of 2 fan clubs! Alan Davis the assistant principal at Nazareth HS and the Gary Labach Fan Club!

I am the lone member in both fan clubs!

I will be at the Parkland at Nazareth Boys Basketball game on Tuesday night and the Easton at Nazareth Wrestling Match on Wednesday and watch the Jolly Joe Timmer Show on RCN Thursday night and go to the Nazareth at Liberty Boys Basketball Game on Friday night!

What are you doing this week?

I will never forget the all Girl Yearbook Class that I was in!!

Everybody laughed at the party when we talked about Iacone dropping me in the toilet!!!

Mrs. Swigart was the last person I visited in the school as a student!!

Mrs. Bradley my best Speech Teacher was the last one to walk me out the door as a student!!!!!!

My bus forgot to pick me up Friday on my last day. No bus came until almost 11:00. Mrs. Bradley and I got to spend time together!! Ain't that funny that the bus forgot me on my very last day of school?

I hope we have more Dances soon!!

Gina Gretta and Malissa Ammerman came to see me on my way up to the bus on Friday and Gina gave me a note!!

She said I am a big impact on her life and she believes on many other kids lives too and she will continue to talk to me on the computer and will come visit me at my house at times!

Next Monday the 24th is my EEG test where they put me to sleep and test my brain to see what happen to me on christmas day. I Am really worried.

Take Care!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!!
President of the Alan Davis Fan Club and the President of the Gary Labach Fan Club!
Andy Dance man Weaver!

No comments: